This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
plot w my dude
Varuna
Currently championing:
hey guys. Varuna needs things to do. 

He really needs some development. Anything and everything. I've never played a male character before so he's a huge experiment and I need some help!

He's a Volterra kid so threads w siblings are always welcome.

STILL YOUR HEART, THE DARK IS STILL THE DARK
You may always use magic/force on/against Varuna (excluding powerplay).

Tech
Currently championing:
I have three characters. Ruwin, Roscorro, and K'yarie. All are up for plots! Or just threading. Ruwin is a grump that would certainly give Varuna a rough time, if he doesn't end up wholloping him. xD

K'yarie is a little unpredictable. I am still trying to feel her out.

And Rosco is my big hearted giant. He can usually put up with anyone and he has yet to actually encounter a real confrontation with another horse.

Let me know who you would like your baby to meet. If any at all. ^^
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
Rixen is up for anything, if Varuna'd like to meet him :D
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}