This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Just Another Day
RP Wanted The Portal 
Fjorgyn Khan
Currently championing:
The four year old fifteen point two hand high colorful Pegasus mare made her way through this unknown land. She had recently came upon this island when she was wandering and she now calls this island home. She had been through a lot when growing up and also here recently. She was here to find a place in a herd to call home. She hoped at she would join an army and fight for for those who she value highly. She looked behind her an giggled at the smoke and glitter trail she left as she walked. She had been raised to be a warrior and was taught to respect others no matter who they were. She wanted to one day have her own family who she could teach her values to. She stopped to watch a deer and her fawn play. If she knew that she wouldn't scare them she would have gone over and tried to play with them. She loved to be out in the wide open and see all the different animals that are out here. When she was wandering she had belonged to many different herds. She was kicked out of each for not fighting when she knew that there did not need to be a war. She had also fell in love but that was short lived do to his position and had to leave before she fessed her love for him. The stallion was the leader of the herd and at times he would treat her as if she had been his mate.
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
otem
You'll remember me when the west wind moves upon the fields of barley
You can tell the sun in his jealous sky when we walked in fields of gold
The Rift was certainly a strange place, and Otem had seen many unique things since coming here. Bizarre creatures that didn't seem like they could be real, horses with bizarre and unearthly mutations...Even Otem herself had changed since coming here: her dapples glowed faintly and there were oak leaves in her mane that never seemed to grow old or fall out.

But she'd never seen anything quite as wonderous as the mare before her.

Doused in rainbow hues against a midnight backdrop, the pegasus was like a dark prism. Her lean arabian body made Otem's heavier and longer one look disproportionate and almost gangly. Swallowing down a few sharp stabs of what might have been jealousy, the autumn-coloured mare moved from the trees without trying to quiet her movements. She didn't want to appear as though she was sneaking up on anyone.

"Hello?" She called after the mare. "Did you just come through? Or ... are you from here?"

Image Credits

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.
Fjorgyn Khan
Currently championing:
The fifteen point three hand high peg stopped once she heard another call out to her. She smiled and said "I am new here. I just stumbled here on my journey. My Name is Fjorgyn Khan but my family and friends call me Flora or Ginny. May I ask what your name is ma'am?" She was on a search for someone who was dear to her and hoped that he had made it here. The glittery mare bowed to the mare that stood before her. She was excited to see what this land would bring her way. Maybe the mare before her would become her friend. She didn't have many friends in any of the lands in which she had lived. She was fascinated with the other mares horns and the jewels that adorned her hair.

Vanity Magic: Glittery star patches, hooves and wings. Glowing eyes and a fog that follows her everywhere she goes.
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
otem
You'll remember me when the west wind moves upon the fields of barley
You can tell the sun in his jealous sky when we walked in fields of gold

Ma'am? Otem certainly wasn't a ma'am and doubted she would ever be. She assumed the pegasus was merely being polite, but the locution made Otem feel slightly awkward, as if the petite mare was expecting too much from her. "I like Ginny. And my name is Otem." Otem offered, forcing a smile and trying to hide the unease the had begun to slosh in her belly like a cold rain. 

Glancing around despite the fact that Otem knew she would not be able to see the Rift thing when it came, but looking for it nonetheless, she took a breath. "This place is called the Rift. Where you are now ... a presence lives. I don't think you can leave here until it comes. Something will stop you if you try-" Otem shook her ram-horned head, knowing that the words leaving her lips weren't as helpful as she intended them to be. "When it comes, don't be scared." She concluded reassuringly. "You won't be hurt. You just might be ... " Might be what? Ravaged? Magically invalidated? Metaphysically assaulted? "It might change you ... It's hard to say what will happen. "

Offering a small smile, Otem looked at the glowing ball of light that hovered just near her shoulder. "Here - you can have one of these too." As if on command, the ball of light split into two distinct spheres. One stayed near Otem, and the other drifted towards Ginny and halted near her shoulder. The light pulsed gently and warmly as it did so, as if carried on an invisible sea. "It's a ball of hope." Otem stated, her bi-coloured gaze looking into her own orb. "It helps to heal the land around you."

Woohooo! This is your ball of light. It's part of the site-wide plot we have going on! :D

Image Credits

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
The Rift pulls closer around you, almost like a blanket, snug and close-fitting, warming...except for the way it lays across your throat, seems to pull tight for a moment. It passes a heartbeat later. Maybe it wasn't real at all. Maybe you just pinched a nerve.

Or maybe, this place is wild.
the Rift
life between worlds

[ ACCEPTANCE NOTES: FJORGYN KHAN ]

Vanity Magic: Hooves, wings, and star patches glitter; the glitter rubs off on anything or anyone she touches.
Vanity Magic: Glowing eyes; the glow is blinding, even to her, at night.
Vanity Magic: Followed by fog.

If you wish to correct any of the side-effects of the first two vanity magics, just start a trial for it! :)