This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
plot w krazie
Lohengrin
Currently championing:
hi all!

i am aware that i already have a plot page BUT i am too lazy to dig it up.

so my two guys are Lothiriel and Lohengrin (YES I have a weird fixation for names that start with Lo...).

without further ado.....

Lothiriel
- the world's floweriest brat ™
- a Nosy Bugger
- will try to fight you if you step on her flowers

Lohengrin
- big ol shire b o i
- expert birdwatcher. probably knows what species those birds that you always see on your lawn are
- he tries to be a grump.....BUT he loves small children and baby animals and everything fluffy and smol

open to absolutely everything! throw your plots at me i am PREPARED!

disclaimer: I don't promise any quality writing :/ I need to learn to love and develop my characters without fretting so much about style and length. so if you want quickfire, low-effort but high-enthusiasm threads, I'm your girl!!
Boom
Currently championing:
Sign me up for low effort, high-enthusiasm threads exploring characters!

Honestly feel like @Raein and Lothiriel might be interesting to thread together. Their personalities just seem sort of polar, based on your brief description. LOL.
Skylark
Currently championing: None
I agree with Boom, sign me up!!
I have Kiada who has a bird companion that might intrigue Lohengrin xD

I also have a new guy I'm working on joining that we could thread with Loth? His name's Aedion :3
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A WOLF, AND YOU CANNOT BE CAGED.
Tech
Currently championing:
-pokes head in-
I am always ready to thread. I believe Rosco has invaded your giant's portal thread. ^^ I also have K'yarie and Ruwin to offer.
Lothíriel
Currently championing:
@Boom that sounds like fun!! :o Loth is really good at testing serious types haha
Do you have any preferences as to where the thread should be?

@Skylark omg perfect. Lohengrin would love to meet Kiada's bird! I can make us a thread once he gets out of the Portal! :)
And yes! You can tag Loth in his Portal thread if you want!

@Tech I think Loth/Ruwin or Loh/K'yarie would be fun! :D Let me know what you think
Boom
Currently championing:
I do not. Anywhere your heart desires is fine ^^
Skylark
Currently championing: None
WOO! Hopefully I'll get the time to do so soon <3 if not, I can start a thread for the two of them outside of the portal :)
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A WOLF, AND YOU CANNOT BE CAGED.
Tech
Currently championing:
I would love to throw K'yarie at Loh!