This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Angry smol seeks plots!
FennecFyre
Currently championing:
{Image: aryel_sketchy_by_ailanor-dbyuc1s.png}
Aryel is new to the scene and in dire need of some interaction! She's very much a Chaotic Good sort, as hotblooded as they come, with a bad habit of purposefully seeking out trouble for the thrill of it. When she's not acting so gung-ho, she does have a calmer, friendlier side, but she tends to cover it up with bravado.

Friends - Aryel as a friend can be a bit of a handful, but once she's decided you're her buddy, you can count on her through thick and thin. I see her making friends easiest with horses like her, but she also has a soft spot for the quieter, meeker sort, and may adopt a protective attitude towards them.

Enemies/Conflict - I want lots of this >:D Aryel grew up fighting to prove herself as a runty halfbreed, and a perfect, blissful life doesn't suit her well--I don't think she'd even know how to handle herself if nothing exciting ever happened to her. She's the type of character who writes best when there's conflict brewing, so feel free to toss all your darker-natured characters her way if they're looking for trouble.

A Herd? - I know there's no formal groups at the moment, but when they start forming, I'd be interested in sticking her in one, either by her own choice or by steal/claim. Be advised that if she is brought in as a captive, she's going to be an incredibly unruly one lol. On the other hand, if you can impress her enough to get a voluntary recruitment, you'll have a steadfast (albeit diminutive) soldier in your ranks.

Romance - I'd prefer to let this happen organically, although Aryel may flirt I'm not sure if she'd ever settle down with anyone or what her preferences for a mate would be. Someone calmer would balance her out well, but I could also see her being drawn towards "bad boys", being the thrill-seeker/idiot she is.

Other - Aryel is open for any kind of plot or encounter, so feel free to toss some ideas my way!
Odd
Currently championing:
POUNCES.

Otem is sort of starting a herd of sorts, if you want to liquify-time and have Aryel pop in? Checkpoint: Alpha
Aryel
Currently championing:
Ooh :o I can toss her in later, or maybe have her find the firepit in another thread and meet Otem or the others there?
Odd
Currently championing:
FO SHO
Boom
Currently championing:
I'd love to thread with her, though I have no specific ideas because I suck. :<

I only have two babies, right now.

@Taivas who is a quiet, socially awkward bookworm shaman type. She's definitely not uhh... warrior minded at all, so maybe Aryel might feel inclined to protect her.

@Raein who has a tendency to lecture people without being asked for advice. He's grumpy and tends to be less easy to get along with. He was raised as a soldier, though, so they may or may not get along? Just one of those things that's hard to read.
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
I have Rosco here K'yarie and Ruwin. All are open for plot ideas. Friends, does, what ever!
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 
FennecFyre
Currently championing:
@Boom
Both of these guys are really cool :D I'll see if I can come up with ideas for encounters beyond just a meet-and-greet.

If you felt like writing Taivas more and wanted Aryel to take a protective tendency towards her, perhaps she's being hunted by a predator of some kind and Aryel runs in to help her out. If you wanted to use Raein, maybe he comes across her doing something stupid and reckless like skydiving or exploring somewhere dangerous, and goes off on her for it. She'd probably snark right back, but I don't think she'd get violent at all.

@Roscorro
A Rosco/Aryel thread sounds great to me, mostly because I'm cracking up at the mental image of my itty-bitty pony next to your giant dragon horse dude. Did you want to start, or should I?
Tech
Currently championing:
@FennecFyre

Rosco's adopted mommy was a small pony, so he has a fondness for little things. xD
If you could start the thread that would be great. I am terrible at starting. If not, I can give it a go.
Boom
Currently championing:
Those are both splendid ideas! I think starting with Taivas would be best, since they're more likely to get along.

After, we can try and see what happens with Raein. ^^