This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
~ Bluudles ~ CLOSED || RIXEN
Blu
Currently championing:
Hey everyone!

Sometimes I like to draw for fun, but lack inspiration, so I'd love your help with that!

Form to be used every time:
Quote:1. Post a character reference, either an image or a link(one character per person per post)
2. Post a link to a song (can be a song you like, that suits the character, has a certain mood, whatever!)
  • If you won a bluudle in the previous round, please sit out the next one so other people get an opportunity! Once you've sat out one round you can enter again <3

• I pick the references at random. Sometimes it's first come first serve, sometimes whatever seems most appealing, sometimes I may pick nothing because the urge to draw leaves me or life eats me :(

• Depending on what I'm trying to work on it could be a quick derpy doodle, a more fleshed out sketch, actual lineart or even colored and shaded!

• These arts are entirely yours for you to modify or set on fire or whatever you'd like. If you'd like the document with all the layers please let me know (I use Sai)!

• If when you enter again you want to me to work on furthering a bluudle I already did for you (i.e. make a sketch into lineart) that is a possibility!

Kiada
Taivas
Rixen
Blu
Currently championing:
OPEN
Will close when I get back from my grandpa's birthday party!

Caution: EXTREMELY rusty after not drawing for months. Likely just to be derpy sketches, don't have high expectations!
Skylark
Currently championing: None
-screaming bc i live for bluudles-

Kiada pls? <333

1. Kiada's Ref!
2. Sober Up - AJR fits Kiada most times when she's not being an emo kid listening to MCR ;D
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A WOLF, AND YOU CANNOT BE CAGED.
Boom
Currently championing:
I would love a Bluudle of Taivas!

This is her reference. Noteable things that aren't in the reference include that she glows with a silverish light and has several beads in her mane.

Anything from this band suits her. Their music just has that feeling. Otherwise, a lot of LoK OST reminds me of her.
Yoko
Currently championing:
Thank you for offering this Blu! Rixen would love a "bluudle" haha

1. https://orig00.deviantart.net/721e/f/201...bf9rhj.jpg
There's also a few more pics of him on my profile.

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NJYWgb6dQM
Neowulf
:O Aah!!! For Wakeroo, please?

1. He doesn't have an official ref :( There's some info on his profile but the basics:
scruffy thicker mustang, lots of hair, fangs (they're small), seven short horns (three on his forehead, two behind each ear), honey colored eyes, blue/black wings
Blue markings: ears are lined with blue, blue dorsal stripe with some blue stripes in his elongated tail, the front leg markings of the top left pony, aaand some kind of undefined facial markings. xP

2. unrelated song bc I'm on a Raubtier roll
Proximo, are you in danger of becoming a good man?
baylee
Currently championing:
OMG. throws artless @Yezdao at

1. https://cammyandbaylee.deviantart.com/ar...-724308793 HERES A REF! hes just an all-white tribrid (no pink on his nose or anything) with two leonine tails and non-cloven hooves and four rad lil horns :P
2. SONG
ali
AHH! -tosses Alastor-

1. Reference!

2. Song!
Tech
Currently championing:
1. @Roscorro The ref in his profile is all I really have. That and his avatar.
2. There are a few songs in his profile that fit him. ^^
Blu
Currently championing:
CLOSED

Thanks everyone about to get started on some of these!