This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Help with a trial?
Tola the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
So Tola, my emaciated crazy immortal bab is trying to get her magic back!

These are the components of the trial

> Do something nice for someone you dislike.
    Tola more or less dislikes everyone, so just about anyone would do! Helpful things she could do are: help you get over a fear of spiders, help with big philosophical or metaphysical problems? Show you around the Rift/explain something about the flora/fauna (she's a native)

> Have sex with another character
    SO since Tola is a disgusting old hag whose bones would probably fall apart if this happened, Neo says this can be in a dream! So I was thinking 1. Tola could meet/see your character, and then 2. Dream about them. You would write yourself in this dream, but Tola would be younger and slightly less crazy to facilitate the boom boom.

> Learn how to make a weapon.
    SO EXCITED FOR THIS. SOMEONE TEACH HER.
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
She could teach Rixen something about the Rift?
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}
Tech
Currently championing:
Rosco could help with the weapon part. He crafts with bones, rocks and other materials and in his process of learning he figured out how to make things sharp. Like morphing a bone into a weapon or creating spear heads out of stone. He had a lot of time to himself in his caves to mess around with materials. Though he never actually used anythong on anyone and kept,his items dull because they were jewelry decorations more than weapons.

He could try and teach her. He is nice and naive enough to go along with it. He gave Aurelia his blood when he learned that her magic was stolen and,she needed it to complete her trial. He grately empathises with those who are trying to get their magic back.
Tola the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Made a thread Rixen! http://riftrpg.net/newthread.php?fid=43&processed=1

And that would be awesome Tech! Do you want me to start a thread?
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
Go ahead! I will reply ASAP.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though.