This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
i'm back and ready to plot!
ali
Currently championing: None
so, after a long hiatus i've come back and i'm ready to jump in and get started!

my only character as of right now is @Requiem, the daughter of Ranjiri and Dragomir. She was born in helovia and came through the rift when she was a few months old. she's a yearling now and i'm eager to have her start exploring the rift.

need something crafted? requiem can turn sand into glass and craft with it.

having trouble growing medicinal herbs? requiem can summon rain that makes plants grow faster.

interested in helping out with a trial? requiem needs to accept help from someone she doesn't like/ trust and she needs to help someone in need.

need help with a trial? let requiem know, she doesn't bite!

have any other ideas? hit me up and let's see what we can come up with!

UPDATE

I now have @Alastor who will be coming through the portal pretty soon. He's the reincarnation of my character Grusha. She went to hell when Kaos killed her and her sister, but since Kaos was playing with rifts she and her sister were able to escape hell by hijacking the bodies of two demons ;)
Odd
Currently championing:
OTEM NEEDS GLASS JARS TO CREATE HER POTIONS.

They can bond over plants and stuff, since Otem can make plants come to her?
ali
@Odd

OKAY!

How many glass jars does Otem need? (so I know how much of Requiem is going to turn into glass)

and she would be so fascinated by plants just coming to Otem! they can definitely do some bonding over that :D
Boom
Currently championing:
@Raein can help Requiem, maybe. He certainly makes it easy for people to dislike him. :P
Tech
Currently championing:
I have Roscorro, K'yarie and Ruwin.

@Roscorro is my isn't sweetheart that looks like a murderous monster. If your girl doesn't run away the instant she sees him, I think they would get along. =D

@K'yarie is harder to read so we would have to thread them to see what happens. She is a native of the Rift so she knows her way around.

And @Ruwin is a grump. Lol he doesn't tend to talk much.

All three are available to plot or just thread.
ali
@Boom we can definitely thread them and see how they get along. If she doesn't like him then I'll figure out something that she needs help with so she can get part of her trial done!

@Tech I would love for Requiem to meet Roscoro (his reference is amazing) to see how they get along. She's timid, but she isn't a coward, so she'd probably stand back and observe him a bit before going to talk to him.

We can definitely thread K'yarie and Requiem to see how they get along and what happens. The same goes for Ruwin :D
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
Thank you! Whenever you feel ready to,thread go ahead and tag any of my characters that you want the thread with. I will reply asap.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 
Boom
Currently championing:
Sounds good! I will make an open thread sometime this week (failing that this weekend) and tag her. ^^
Varuna
Currently championing:
Varuna and Requiem are about the same age. Shenanigans??

STILL YOUR HEART, THE DARK IS STILL THE DARK
You may always use magic/force on/against Varuna (excluding powerplay).

ali
all the shenanigans!