This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
» The Tree of Light
Open Uwaritace 
Taivas the Hopebringer
Currently championing: Reszo
If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky
You can hide underneath me and come out at night
May I?

Taivas offers a short nod, allowing him to touch the small, glowing ember if he wished. Their attention turns toward the barrier, and the shaman's eyes look at the strange phenomenon of summer meeting winter head on, with nothing but an invisible wall keeping the snow falling gently down on the decorated tree and those gathered beneath her large boughs.

Waker suggests that they try out the charm, which comes somewhat as a surprise to the girl. While it might seem like a small gesture, one unimportant and ignored by many, the shaman does not quite know how to handle the reality of being part of a we. The blooming friendship is unfamiliar to the girl, and so she frowns, a small almost invisible expression. The moment passes and the painted girl responds with a smooth, soft voice.

"Alright."

Then, she turns toward the barrier and begins to walk toward the outside world, leaving behind the dream world of snow and merriment.
When I turn jet black, and you show off your light
I live to let you shine
Taivas