This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Blood for Magic
Trial Rainforest Cliffs 
Aurelia the Hopebringer
Currently championing: None
Aurelia
At first the stallion seems skeptical, only answering her word vomit with a slow, curious I'm Roscorro... She nods, slowly hoping he will say more, praying he will say more...

and then he does.

He doesn't directly say yes but instead asks if she will really be able to carry it in her wing without spilling it. "I honestly didn't think that far ahead, unfortunately." A moment of worry crosses her face as she reveals this detail. Would he think she is a messy, unplanned wreck? She dearly hoped he would not turn away at this answer. If he had asked if she would be able to carry it, that was a good sign, she decided.

He looks around, searching for something. Eventually, he gathers some materials and halfway lay down as she had seen dogs and other strange mammals do. Her eyes widened as she saw his strange paws move quickly around the object. "H..how.. whh..why?" She began haphazardly stuttering, eventually, she shut her mouth at a complete loss for words. She'd never seen a horse with paws, therefore she definitely didn't expect him to do strange things to her rock-bowl.

He had configured the bowl into a kind of basket that she could carry with ease. He showed her the finished product for her and a huge smile crossed her lips. "Thank you! That will be so much easier to carry," excitement continued to bubble within her as everything he did point to the fact that he would offer his blood for her trial.

When his eyes drop to his chest, Aurelia's do also. He was bleeding and very conveniently too. He holds the cup to the wounds, easily collecting some of the liquid for the golden pegasus. He admits his own trial gave him those wounds and a pang of quilt throbs within her. How come her quest was to harm another but he was to harm himself? She truly didn't understand why the Rift desired such a wide variety from its inhabitant, but that's just how it goes, it seems. "I hope you got what you were trialing for, at least." She grins cheesily, unsure exactly how to tread through the strange conversation.

As he begins to pass her the stone cup-vine basket, she reaches her own snout of to collect it, her teeth softly gripping onto the basket. "Thanks to you, Roscorro, I think I'll be able to get it back." The words are slightly slurred because of the item in her mouth, but regardless he should be able to understand for the most part. "It's been hard, but you've truly helped me greatly." She couldn't praise him enough. He was helping the firebird get her fire back. This complete stranger would be the reason such a huge, vital part of her was returned.

With that, at her flank, one of her ivory wing expands in an awkward gesture of goodbye. Her grin is still plastered on her face as she begins to take leave, wondering if she'd ever see him again, perhaps in less of a rush.
oh, tell me, what's the matter?

image credits

@Roscorro
{Image: 1zxwow6.jpg}

Messages In This Thread
Blood for Magic - by Aurelia - 01-01-2018, 08:45 AM
RE: Blood for Magic - by Roscorro - 01-01-2018, 09:34 AM
RE: Blood for Magic - by Aurelia - 01-01-2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Blood for Magic - by Roscorro - 01-01-2018, 08:16 PM
RE: Blood for Magic - by Aurelia - 01-01-2018, 11:57 PM
RE: Blood for Magic - by Roscorro - 01-02-2018, 06:11 AM
RE: Blood for Magic - by Aurelia - 01-02-2018, 07:09 AM