This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
world gone mad
Private Siren's Summit 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
KIADA
do not think you are safe because you love her

As Aurelia spoke, Kiada nodded quietly. It was true, she was young, and simply inexperienced in the world of Helovia and its inhabitants. She worried more about recruiting new people from the threshold rather than take the time to learn of those that already dwelled within the world. A few moments pass as she spoke of her family and Aurelia’s apology comes across surprising to Kiada. Not too many people she knew apologized when there was nothing to apologize for. So she offered the pale golden pegasus a smile and shake of her inky head. “Don’t worry, it feels good to talk about it.” She offered, hoping Aurelia would understand. She still took the apology with open arms, feeling rather light inside after mentioning those she knew.

But then Aurelia spoke of her children and the fifth that she brought with her to the Rift and Kiada nodded quietly. She continued to speak, talking of not knowing anyone here and the harpy nodded along. She knew that feeling, when she first came to the Rift. “Well, it seems there aren’t a lot of us out and about anymore. I think most of them are hiding, but I’ve crossed paths with the same creature over and over again. I’m sure you won’t be unknown long.” She offered in an attempt at condolences. “And I’d be happy to introduce you to those I do know and even Kaos next time he shows his face, if you’d like?” Because what Kiada felt she needed most at this moment was simply a friend.

She was quiet for a few more moments before she offered Aurelia a small smile. “I would help more if I could, but I haven’t really talked to any Helovian’s in a while. I can ask around for you about your children, friends, and mate are?” She added, offering another small tidbit of help in any way she thought possible.

"Talk."

do not think she will not stain her mouth red
with your blood too —

img

@Aurelia <3 awk kiada!

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)