This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
My friend the witch doctor
RP Wanted The Portal 
Asteria
Currently championing:
Asteria
I think I know enough of hate;
To say that for destruction ice
The lady arrived with a flurry of white and black feathers. Her mane and tail whipped in the wind as she dove for the ground. Cerulean eyes gazed around curiously as she landed with a soft thump. This was a place that spoke to her soul. Having grown up in the jungle she found this neon place intriguing. She had sound many lands between her original home and this one. None had spoken to her like this one; literally.

Ebony ears pricked trying to catch the words strange voices were whispering. With a snort she gave up and turned her neck taking in the immediate area. Carefully she folded her wings against her sides, but kept her muscles tense. She wasn't sure what, or who, might greet her, and she didn't want to be caught with her pants down. The more she looked around the more she liked the area. It was interesting to say the least. She grinned softly to herself as she waited, wondering if someone would show up. Most other lands someone always seemed to know that she had appeared and came to greet her. Her ears swiveled slowly ready to catch the sound of hooves or any other kind of foot steps.

-----------------------------
Talk talk talk talk
Words;;
OOC;; Vanity:: She turns into a black smoke jaguar with her wings at night
Breaths green smoke that can heal wounds
Enchanted item:: Elk antlers that stay on her head, but can be taken off if she says "fora"(off in Portuguese), if she says "ativar" (activate in Portuguese) a black jaguar mask appears on her face Mask
Aurelia the Hopebringer
Currently championing: None
AURELIA
Aurelia haad no idea why she was back here. Maybe she wanted to see the creepy shadow monster that had altered her magic, or maybe she was looking for lost horses to gently guide the way for them. Her hooves had simply brought her here, curious as to what lurked and watched from the shadows in the foliage.

It wasn't hard to spot the ivory and ebony mare from the darkness provided by the thick tree trunks. She stuck out like a sore thumb, just as Aurelia had when she first wandered through the portal. The stranger was a pegasus, much like herself, but that is where the similarities ended. The foreigner was much regal and elegant looking compared to Aurelia. Yes, Aurelia had a mild appeal, but the mare that she watched ever-so-carefully was much more attractive. She was tall, several hands taller than the firebird who continued to hide. Where Aurelia had white, silky tresses, this mare had thick black curls that fell in perfect ringlets to the ground. Her mane had the same thick, curly look and easily reached down to about her knees.

When Aurelia had watched for enough time to know that the stranger posed no threat, she slowly meandered from the foliage, a welcoming expression plastered onto her velvet lips. "Hello," she said softly, her lips curling upwards into a smile as she greeted the stranger. She stopped when she felt she was a close enough distance to have a proper conversation, but not too close where it would be creepy. From this distance, she could see the intricate markings displayed on either side of the bridge of her nose. The hints of green added a somewhat eerie feel to the mare overall, but it did not deter Aurelia, who introduced herself kindly. "I'm Aurelia."

à la folie;
to insanity
image || coding
{Image: 1zxwow6.jpg}
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
It slip-slip-slips around you, teasing, testing, poking, prodding. Hands of dark fumes caress your skin, slipping between fine hairs and

deep

into your blood, your bones. For a moment, you are it, and it is you. Then, the darkness pulls back, and everything (and yet, nothing) is as it was before.
the Rift

[ ACCEPTANCE NOTES: ASTERIA ]

Just a note, the vanity magic is a transformation magic, otherwise she would simply be an optical illusion jaguar. Kinda. It got eaten anyway...

Magic:
The Rift devours all your magic.

Items:
Vanity: Elk antlers, activated by saying "fora". The antlers dance and weave like snakes.
Vanity: Black jaguar mask, normally invisible. Activated by saying "ativar". The mask speaks and enjoys singing bawdy songs.
» Presence of the Rift «

Asteria
Currently championing:
Asteria
I think I know enough of hate;
To say that for destruction ice
As she waits something seems to materialize before her. Her muscles tense as something prods and strokes her. She eased slightly as it slid through her wavy locks. Suddenly it attacked filling her. Fear coursed through her as it swarmed through her body. Her eyes widened a scream caught in her throat. After what felt like a lifetime the thing pulled away leaving her gasping. She shuddered forcing her eyes closed. 'Maybe this place is a curse rather than a blessing.' She shuddered forcing herself to calm down and relax. She stood like that for several moments gathering herself again.

A warm voice broke through to her and she lifted her head. The lady in front of her was beautiful petite and golden as the sun. Ebony ears pricked while blue eyes roved over the lady curiously. She was considerably shorter than her one seventeen hands. Her own lips turned up in a bright smile. "Hello." She dipped her horned head slightly before turning her eyes back on the mare. "It's a pleasure, I'm Asteria." She was quite for a moment before voicing her question. "What is the name of this place?" Her voice was deep and sultry not completely void of her Portuguese accent. Instead her words held only a hint of their former articulation. "I come from a far away land trying to find a new home." She tilted her antlered head slightly gazing down at the tiny mare.
-----------------------------
Talk/font>
Words;; 241
OOC;; @Aurelia
Aurelia the Hopebringer
Currently championing: None
AURELIA
The stranger introduces herself as Asteria and Aurelia nods, smiling kindly as she does so. She'd been unusually friendly recently, something that was of rare occurance in Helovia. Perhaps the darkness around the golden pegasus made her want to be better, to not succumb to the flair and finesse of chaos.

Asteria asks what this land is, leading to Aurelia eying the trees that surround them inquisitively. "This is the Rift, a post-apocalyptic sort of land that many of us are uselessly trying to heal." It was such a cryptic way to introduce the land, but it was the truth. At her flank, the ball of hope pulsed and split, the second ball floating towards Asteria, attempting to cling to her. "That's a ball of hope! It'll help you cleanse the land of the darkness, or at least that's what I was told." She shrugs, unsure what to say or do. She'd never seen the ball do much besides float around her pointlessly, but perhaps the stranger would have more luck with it all. Aurelia had been frightened by the orb at first, afraid it was evil or offensive magic casted upon her by Otem, but it hadn't been. She'd recoiled away from it at first, untrusting, but now the thing was basically a companion.

"If you so please, you may call the Rift home as I and many others have done," she offers, unsure what else to say. "There are no herds currently, though anyone could change that- you, I, anyone." The short description of lack of herds would perhaps ignite something in the stranger to create one, unlike it had when Otem told Aurelia there were no herds.

à la folie;
to insanity
image || coding

@Asteria
{Image: 1zxwow6.jpg}