This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
High of the Decade
Open Ennunyenda 
Aurelia the Hopebringer
Currently championing: None
AURELIA
Aurelia wasn't sure how she'd gotten here, but here she was. It was most likely the air that drew her close- opium. The aroma was divine. It was a mixture of the poppy flower itself, but much much sweeter, and sugared candy. The thickly sweet undertones and overall floral scent were maddengly addictive. There was a warm pressure that built up in her head that opened the gates to a certain euphoria Aurelia had never felt before- and she's had sex before (drunk and sober).

She wasn't exactly sure how or why opium laced the air here so thickly, but she didn't question it because she was feeling amazing. Her breathing had slowed marginally and she just stood in one of the many caves extremely high. Everything felt like a dream- a sweet, heavenly dream. Aurelia wasn't worried anymore about any of her problems, she just didn't care. The opium high had this effect.

From within the cave, she peered upwards at the sky, a fuzzy feeling overwhelming her, causing a snort-like giggle to escape from her lips. Her eyes tried to focus on the clouds. "That one looks like Johnny," she remarked with a jovial whisper. It was strange that in her opium-induced high that Johnny was the one that came to mind when she saw a puffy, shapeless cloud in the sky. Johnny had been a candy-cane pony from Helovia. She wasn't sure where he was, but wouldn't be surprised if she found out he melted to death since their last encounter. Afterall, he was a meltable candy... just in horse form.

All the fun suddenly died when she remembers one tiny, little fact. "Fuck," she begins. "I'm pregnant." She was pregnant and high on opium. Her baby was gunna come out as a two-and-a-half-legged mongrel with all sorts of problems. And then she got higher and stopped caring. Oh well.

ooc; as you can tell, aurelia is a horrible mom x: (also sorry if it tags you twice, i had to edit something)

à la folie;
to madness
image | @Calypso | coding
{Image: 1zxwow6.jpg}
Calypso
quote goes along the top like this

Daenerys for once was wandering around with Sapphira. My only daughter, with her twin seemingly lost to the portal, was starting to become super adventurous. I did not want to stop her from adventuring, but I did however want a way of keeping a check on her. Dae was the perfect way. I could allow her to wander with Dae, and Dae could alert me if something was wrong through our newly restored connection.

I have to admit, it also gave me some new found freedom and space to think. I was able to let my walls down a bit, to allow myself to feel the loss of my newfound family. Aaron was a great man, the little I had been around him. To watch the bond he had with Alanna.. Well I can only hope that Dae and I will have that strong of a bond. Farah... The little fiery spirit that she was, cut down so young.... The one that hurt most of all however was my beloved. We had fallen so quickly... I have to admit we were, an unlikely pair. He, the son of a warrior and fast looking like a warrior himself, and I the exiled princess regal and delicate....

As I was lost in my thoughts, I wandered a bit farther away from Dae and Sapphira. I was still close enough that one mental prod and I would be there to keep my daughter and bonded safe... But this smell... It was intoxicating. Not just intoxicating, but for the first time in what felt like forever... I did not hurt. It was almost a numbing feeling. "That one looks like Johnny," Another voice, meaning I was not alone in this place. "Fuck," the other voice says again. "I'm pregnant." In my hazy mind, I did not understand as to why that would be an issue... So instead I moved toward the place the voice had come from. Are you, alright? I say when I see the other mare. My voice is not its normal chime, slightly off and altered to my own ears. Maybe this, this smell was trouble... But its making me feel so.... so good.

talk talk talk

OOC: Cal is high for the first time haha. this should be interesting

Calypso

@Aurelia
Aurelia the Hopebringer
AURELIA

The golden pegasus was oblivious to the approach of another being. Her opium high only escalated with every passing second. She didn't care though because she felt amazing. The mare was pretty, all tawny and cocoa with highlights of cyan here and there. Aurelia's gold coloring was intricate and complex whereas this stranger's colors were simple.

The woman asks if Aurelia is alright. The thing is, the opium made Aurelia feel more than alright. She felt fluttery and serene, two things she often didn't feel. Of course, she was pregnant so the high was not the best for that, but Aurelia was too high to care. "I'm pregnant," she said calmly, trying to hold in a laugh, but failing. "I hardly know the dad. He was a greyish overo with a white mane and tail." She wasn't sure why she was describing the appearance of her one night stand to a complete stranger, but she was. "Do you know him? Aurelia figured the stranger was from Helovia, but honestly did not know why. It seemed everyone here was from Helovia. Maybe if this mare knew him, Aurelia could find the stallion and tell him about her pregnancy. Little did Aurelia know that the stranger before her had a child with the same stallion. Was Aurelia a home-wrecker? Had there ever been a home to wreck in the first place?

Another laugh ricocheted up her throat and out of her lips as she took a few steps towards where the unicorn was. "I'm Aurelia." A lopsided smile formed on her velvet lips as she introduced herself. The opium had put her in a very good mood. "Who are you?" Her question was soft, spoken in cordiality. Aurelia was high, but not high enough to forget basic manners. She wasn't very intent on getting off on the wrong hoof like she had with Otem.

Aurelia's life was so strange. One minute she was calm, then angry, then happy, then sad. She was a constant rollercoaster. Surprisingly, the opium might actually help regulate her emotions enough to have a civil conversation with this stranger. You know the pregnancy mood swings are bad when you need a drug as strong as opium to regulate them.

à la folie;
to madness
image | @Calypso | coding
{Image: 1zxwow6.jpg}