This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
A PLACE OF PERMANENCE
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
So back when the Rift first opened, but I/OOC and Otem/IC sort of flailed that there was no common meeting area. Without herds, everyone just sort of flailed about, and both Otem and I want to put a stop to it!

SO!

Otem is trying to get everyone to congregate near the Pinnacle! It's one of the farther North lands and because it glows and is pointy, seems like a decent meeting place.

Feel free to come and
    - Tell Otem she's a stupid baby
    - Tell Otem her idea is bad, and she should feel bad
    - Tell Otem you don't know who the fuck she is
    - Tell Otem good job I guess
    - whatever

Thanks to Raein, Otem is now more motivated to try and do something about the lack of herds/problem of everyone just wandering off. :3

Checkpoint: Alpha

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.
Skylark
Currently championing: None
Kiada wants to help!!
She misses having a home to go to so she'll join in on the fun :D
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A WOLF, AND YOU CANNOT BE CAGED.
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
YAYYYYYYYYY. Otem will be so happy to see someone she knows!

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.
Tech
Currently championing:
I'll be throwing Rosco in as soon as I can. The boy needs home with people that love him. Though I can't guarantee he will join any herds made just yet. We will have to see how he feels about it all upon threading. ^^
Sapphira
Currently championing: Reszo
I'll be throwing my kiddos soon, all of them <3
Odd
Currently championing:
YAS YAS EVERYONE COME.

And to be clear, Otem isn't really starting a herd, she just wants to make a check point so that we all don't lose touch <3