This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
baylee's plots
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
I dont really have anything in mind with Kiada but I'm down to see how they interact with one another if you want? :D

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)
baylee
Currently championing:
sure!! and it’s ok if you don’t have anything in mind! i’m very okay with everything occurring organically IC! c: do you wanna start a thread or would you like me to?
Aurelia the Hopebringer
Currently championing: None
ALSO! Aurelia is on a trial now, she needs to "collect the blood of her heart's desire"... does anyone want to offer up their character? it can be a super fast/easy thread! i'm good at quick responses c:
{Image: 1zxwow6.jpg}
Tech
Currently championing:
I always have my characters! I sm not sure if anyone of them would be desirable to your girl though. xD She has only met Ruwin. I know I want her to one day meet Roscorro. If any of my character would fit into your trial, you can have them for it!
Skylark
Oops just now saw this D:
I can toss up a thread for them!! I don't know if Kiada would be able to help the trial but I'm down to see where it goes :)
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A WOLF, AND YOU CANNOT BE CAGED.
baylee
Currently championing:
@Tech, if you want when we finish our thread now (which could be in the next couple of posts) we could start one for her and Roscorro so they can meet and that could be her trial thread? Just let me know what you're up for/if you think Roscorro would let her collect his blood xD

@Skylark, it's okay if kiada can't help, i'd still love for them to meet! if you'd like to start a thread for them go ahead :p or i have no problem starting one if you would prefer that c:
Tech
Currently championing:
He is a tender soul so if she were to explain the situation he would probably help her. Depending on what goes on in the thread. If not we can see where the thread leads. Violence can be used against him. When our thread is finished you can go ahead and start up the one for Rosco and Aurelia.
Skylark
Yay! :D I should be able to get one up for them among the menagerie I have to do tonight <3
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A WOLF, AND YOU CANNOT BE CAGED.
Aurelia the Hopebringer
bumps! im bored with millions of threads worth of muse! im up for anything! i also have @Yezdao who has more limited muse than aur/aei'ith but im still open for threads with him too <3

im also down for some fights between aur x anyone bc i wanna practice fighting and aurelia has always been a sort of blood-lusty/power-hungry horse and i think fighting is a really cool way to show that side of her

also aeiith is a lil baby and aurelia is a terrible mom so maybe she could have like another parents figure? idk.

all my ideas from my original post im still very down for so feel free to look through those also! or if ya just wanna thread thats coolio too!
{Image: 1zxwow6.jpg}
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
As always, Rixen is up for pretty much anything! -shoves my antlered boy forward-
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}