This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
baylee's plots
Nat
Currently championing: None
Valkyrie would be happy to instil some feministic advice in little Aei'ith at some point?

Otherwise, she and Eira are up for any sort of the old 'see where things go...' :)
Skylark
Currently championing: None
I can offer Kiada to be a sparring partner with Aurelia if you'd like!! She hasn't fight anyone yet but I think she should learn to xD
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A WOLF, AND YOU CANNOT BE CAGED.
Tech
Currently championing:
So... Ruwin seems to like Aeiith, he could become and awkward parent figure. Lol

And if Aur ever wants to practice her dighting she can always convince Ru to spar. He actually enjoys a good fight. And then there is our stealing idea that may one day come to pass and the dram that results from that. Lol

K'yarie and Aur could meet. Aur could end up clashing with her since they are both dominant types and all so a fight could happen (I so want to practice with her too).
baylee
Currently championing:
@Nat
so sorry i didnt reply to this earlier! I would LOVE to have val instill feministic wisdom into aei'ith! aurelia doesn't do the best job teaching her kid stuff like that so it'd be cool to have someone teach her :D

@Tech
im down for whatever! im starting a spar now for ferroxkiada but in a few days as that progresses i can get one up for us? and i would love for more aei'ithxruwin :DDD
Tech
Currently championing:
Sounds good! Just tag him when you're ready to spar.

Sounds like you have a few threads planned, I will tag Aei and you can reply when you can.