This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Glittering Irritation [O]
Trial Ultima 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
He looked back to Otem, a huge smile upon his as he gave an enthusiastic none. Yes! This was exactly what happened to him. He then turned to Akumi and nodded to her. He did indeed need this plant. Or what it created at least. He could see the crystal film produced by the plant, though he was not yet sure how he would get it. Looking around he spotted a discarded shell, possibly blown in by winds and storms. Or carried here by other means. it was large and concave enough to provide a little bowl in which he could fill with his items. Moving towards it he picked it up between velvet lips, looking rather silly as he held the light pink object in his mouth, before carrying it over to the plant once more. Taking hold of his new found shell with his right paw, he began scooping up the crystal film with the shell.

The instant the lip of the pink shell touched the lichen, it exploded into a cloud of glitter. The stallion lept back in surprise, dropping his shell in the process. He pranced backwards, giant hooves clopping against stone. The noise echoing off of the walls. Glitter coated his chest and forelegs, sparkling in the blue light cast by the sea beyond. He looked down at himself in confusion as he sparkled. At first the stuff was no more than an amusing surprise, then the itching began. Though it did nothing to his hardened scales, the skin upon his chest began to itch fiercely! What manner of magic was this? Reaching up he scratching his chest with a clawed fingers. But it did nothing to relieve the irritation. Snorting he bit at his chest, only succeeding in getting glitter on his lips and tongue, which promptly began itching. Snorting again he shook his head. He wanted nothing more than to flee from this cave and dive into the ocean waters to rid himself of this glitter. But he needed it, and the crystal film. Determined not to fail, he went for his shell again. Quickly, as if this would stop the plant from pelting him with more glitter, he scooped up some of the crystalline substance before shambling backwards in a hurry to get out of range.

Lifting the shell to his now itching lips, he grasped it between them once more. His eyes watered as he resisted the urge to scratch everywhere that itched. Glittering and itchy, he stood before the girls with his shell in his mouth. Dwarfed by the giant that held it. He offered a small nod to them, wishing to stay with them further to visit. But that blasted itching! Stamping a hoof in frustration he tried to remain still longer. To remain with them and learn of them. But he just couldn't. He had to get this stuff to the Rift and then bath in something to get this glitter off. He felt as if her were going mad. So, with an apologetic gaze he turned, and fled as quickly as he could without causing the contents of his shell to spill. The moment he felt the confirmation that he had indeed completed his trial, he would dive into the sea. Surely that would rid him off this glitter! Talk."

But You Cannot Break My Hope!
I'm Still Undefeated!
image || coding

ooc: Rosco collects some of the little crystals films with a shell he has found, before getting covered in the itchy glittered spewed by the plant. Unable to stand it he flees in hope of completing his trial before diving into the ocean outside. Rosco exits.
I will archive this after Akumi posts, so you can get the Rift Force for the thread. <3

@Otem
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

Otem beams as Roscorro indicates that indeed all of this silence is for a trial. The girl thinks back to the trial's that she's begun thus far, and the peculiar things the Rift often asked for in exchange for its blessings. What it would do with the plant Roscorro was about to collect she had no idea. Even moreso Otem wanted to know what it was the big man had asked for, but of course she knew that questioning him at this point would be pointless.

"Once you can talk again, you'll have to tell me what all of this was for." She says with a bit of a hum in her voice, watching as he lowered his lips towards the plant. That was roughly when the sparkle-splosion occurred, and Otem took a number of hasty steps backwards, wings folded reflexively in front of her face. Despite the fact that her own coat glistened and glowed as if covered by sparkles, she had no desire for it to actually be covered. Magic was just fine with her. She didn't need the reality.

After Roscorro managed to get what he came for, he nodded to them both and then continued out of the cave. Otem didn't really blame him - she'd want to rid herself of the sparkles and finish her task as quickly as she could, were she him.

"See you later!" She called after him, before following in his wake and exiting the cave as well.

otem

I'm a cold day in august, I'm a stream too shallow.
I'm a heart-shaped box with no letter inside.
Image Credits

Akumi

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.
Akumi
Currently championing:
When the giant reached for the plant with his shell that was comically small in comparison of himself, Akumi took a few sidesteps to get out of the way. All goes well and then, poof! Glitter is now everywhere. It dusts her crimson hooves giving them a metallic luster. She watched the poor stallion itch and shake in agony of the endless itching. She was rather lucky herself that she didn’t get in the way of the lichen’s defenses. He toughed it out and went for the plant again and succeeded! He nodded and bid himself goodbye. “I hope to see you again soon!” she called after him before also returning to the outside of the cave.