This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
» Going Forward, and Promoting Skylark
Skylark is promoted to Administrator!
Neowulf
Currently championing: None
Going Forward, and Promoting Skylark

I would like to apologize about the admin silence lately! It's been about three weeks since we opened the survey, and I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to offer their input and share their experience with us. We'll be working on condensing the feedback and make it available to everyone, and then start working on tweaking and refining and, in some cases probably, overhauling the site systems. :)

With that said, a few calls were made for the admin team to expand, so we're proud to announce a new addition to the team: Skylark! She's been a supportive and optimistic member of the community from the get-go, and has already been helping out a fair bit behind the scenes over the past few weeks! It's great to have her as an official member of the team.

While I don't have much to offer yet in terms of what is in store, here's two things I can share with you at this moment:
* The SWP will pick up again soon. We just need to figure out in which direction we want it to head, but hopefully, it should start moving again in a couple of days. :)
* We're working on a new look for the site! We got quite a bit of feedback on the current one - much of which I, in hindsight, agree with and realize were bad design choices. There was a fair bit of warranted negative feedback about the mobile design (or lack thereof), including my cavalier attitude about it. Frankly, I don't understand why I figured saying "hey I'm a recalcitrant dinosaur so I don't care" was an acceptable response to this concern, because it isn't. Making the layout more mobile friendly is one of the priorities with the new design.

Happy Thanksgiving, those of you that celebrate it! <3

Proximo, are you in danger of becoming a good man?
Time
Currently championing: None
Congrats Skykark!

I’m really excited to see where we are headed. Go admin team!