This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Appologies
LovellaTorendo
Currently championing: None
Just wanted to say sorry for not being active this past month or so. It was mostly personal life things dampening my muse. I am still very interested in the site and should be able to return all three of my characters to proper active status by the end of November.

My boys are:
Livingston
Patrick
Van

If anyone is interested in planning anything with them, let me know!
Tech
Currently championing:
I am still pretty new to this site. But I am returning after a quite a long time of muse draining life experiences. I can't speak for the others on the site (though everyone I have met are pretty awesome), but I say it's alright! We all deal with unexpected, unwanted things. Your real life is more important then what goes on on the internet. As long as you're taking care of yourself. ^^

I'd love to throw my own boy, Roscorro at you! ^^
Boom
Currently championing:
Welcome back! Don't think we've met - I'm Boom. I would love to thread with any of your wonderful boys!

I just have @Taivas right now, so when you're ready you can go ahead and tag her or shoot me a message to set something up.
Neowulf
No worries. <3 It's been pretty quiet around here, and I've been (am) in the same boat as you. Glad to see you return. :D
Proximo, are you in danger of becoming a good man?
Skylark
Nothing to worry about LT! We've all been busy! I'm glad to see you're coming back :)

I'll have Kiada and Rexanna available for any threads when you're ready if you want them <3
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A WOLF, AND YOU CANNOT BE CAGED.