This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Cold
Open Solanis 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO

"Of course you're not." He agreed. "A baby would not have made it this far without her parents. You must be quite strong and quick witted to last this long in these feral lands. I have to admit that I am quite impressed." His tone was serious, backing his words with his firm belief. It took guts and grit to survive within these lands. For a young one to make it this far was truly impressive, or lucky. Either way she was here and alive, and he intended to keep it that way. But to hear her speak of knowing of doom and death saddened his heart. One so young should never have to experience such things. He folded his paws as he watched her. She still hadn't given him an answer on whether or not she would let him accompany him. She was a spunky, high spirited filly and he wasn't sure if she'd take his offer. Then again she was obviously quite sharp so she had to see the advantages of having him around.

He watched her with his deep eyes, his head cocking slightly. "So was that a no?" He asked. Wondering if she was inclined to be spiteful after his previous comment and refuse his help. The fire continued to crackle and burn, filling the air around them with its warmth. The darkness hung around them but if one were to look more closely, they would notice that its gloom was not as piercing. No, it was even a shade lighter as the minutes passed and night gave into morning.

Talk."

But You Cannot Break My Hope!
I'm Still Undefeated!
image || coding
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
Cold - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 11:50 PM
RE: Cold - by Gwyn - 11-06-2017, 03:05 PM
RE: Cold - by Roscorro - 11-06-2017, 10:29 PM
RE: Cold - by Gwyn - 11-07-2017, 02:42 PM
RE: Cold - by Roscorro - 11-08-2017, 01:44 AM
RE: Cold - by Gwyn - 11-09-2017, 02:02 PM
RE: Cold - by Roscorro - 11-10-2017, 05:15 AM
RE: Cold - by Gwyn - 11-16-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Cold - by Roscorro - 11-26-2017, 02:39 AM
RE: Cold - by Gwyn - 11-30-2017, 04:06 PM
RE: Cold - by Roscorro - 12-18-2017, 03:17 AM