This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Cold
Open Solanis 
Gwyn
Currently championing:

GWYN
uh-oh, running out of breath, but I
oh, I, I got stamina

Gwyn didn’t spend as much time lying down as this Roscorro did, evidently. Perhaps, she thinks to herself, it was because she was a unicorn, and he was a dragon. Having never met a dragon before, she concludes it’s entirely logical that their species preferred to have the cold, hard earth pressing into their sides while they dozed, and flits an ear towards the sound of his settling. She simply ignores his gesture to join him; her mind is still too busy, and besides, she usually slept on her hooves, prepared to face the “anything” her father told her to be ready for, as her people had for time immortal.

His offer to help her find her lost father is one that is heard, initially, with excitement, albeit a small measure of doubt. Looking over at the resting dragon-man, the girl considers accepting immediately until the giant fellow adds, “I could really use the help.”

Her resulting snort is short and causes a large plume of breath to appear before her, and her eyes roll as she returns their focus to the fire.

I’m not a baby,” she declares into the fire, feeling her heart rate rise as she directly challenges the words of the much larger than her dragon-man, her long, lion’s tail swaying irritably behind her, “I already know about a lot of things, like doom and death and Kaos and his beasties, so don’t treat me like I’m still a milk-drinker.

Image by Jody Roberts@Flickr
I'm just wild
so sit the f#@k down

please tag gwyn for opening posts & mentions in group threads only

Messages In This Thread
Cold - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 11:50 PM
RE: Cold - by Gwyn - 11-06-2017, 03:05 PM
RE: Cold - by Roscorro - 11-06-2017, 10:29 PM
RE: Cold - by Gwyn - 11-07-2017, 02:42 PM
RE: Cold - by Roscorro - 11-08-2017, 01:44 AM
RE: Cold - by Gwyn - 11-09-2017, 02:02 PM
RE: Cold - by Roscorro - 11-10-2017, 05:15 AM