This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Cold
Open Solanis 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO

She was quite an amusing little lass. She certainly was sassy as she talked back to him about what her daddy told her. When he was satisfied that the fire was going sufficiently on its own, the hulking equine lowered his frame to the ground with a sigh. Nestling down he wrapped his long, fury tail around himself like a cat. He patted the ground for her to find a comfortable place to lay. Not necessarily next to him, but near the heat of the flames. He listened quietly to her plight, his heart going out to her once again. His ears flicked back as he thought of what to do. "I would not mind helping you look for your father." He suggested. He could not stand the thought of her wandering this land alone. "This place is dangerous. Two pairs of eyes are better than one. Especially when one set can fly." He caught her gaze. "I could really use the extra help." He smiled.

He hoped that the idea that she would be helping him would make her come around to the idea of having a scary dragon hanging out with her. Hey, said scary dragon could come in handy. Plus he could make sure she didn't end up eaten by some beast. This poor family. He would do what he could to see them reunited. Resting his head on his paws, he wrapped his tail over his nose as he watched her. The warmth of the fire washed over him. He closed his eyes, soaking in the heat with great pleasure as the flames pushed back against the cold. The eyes also seemed to reduce their presence, kept at bay by the light. But they were not gone entirely. No, he had the distinct feeling that they would not go away unless he finally appeased them. But that was a problem for another day. For now he could focus on helping Gwyn his her problems.

Talk."

But You Cannot Break My Hope!
I'm Still Undefeated!
image || coding
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
Cold - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 11:50 PM
RE: Cold - by Gwyn - 11-06-2017, 03:05 PM
RE: Cold - by Roscorro - 11-06-2017, 10:29 PM
RE: Cold - by Gwyn - 11-07-2017, 02:42 PM
RE: Cold - by Roscorro - 11-08-2017, 01:44 AM
RE: Cold - by Gwyn - 11-09-2017, 02:02 PM
RE: Cold - by Roscorro - 11-10-2017, 05:15 AM
RE: Cold - by Gwyn - 11-16-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Cold - by Roscorro - 11-26-2017, 02:39 AM
RE: Cold - by Gwyn - 11-30-2017, 04:06 PM
RE: Cold - by Roscorro - 12-18-2017, 03:17 AM