This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Cold
Open Solanis 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO

Her entire demeanor changed when she noticed him for the first time. Noticed how he looked. Her statement made him smile. Yeah, he was a dragon. Of sorts. Her entire body shook with fright and he found himself once again feel guilty for things he could not control. He could not change his looks, he could only do his best to ease their fears. He lowered his head as she spoke again, his eyes large and sympathetic. His ever bleeding heart went out to this young, spunky girl. He saw the change drift across her face when something clicked within her head. Her own statement made his chuckle. "I am only a third of a dragon." He explained. "And I am not sure if the dragon I am apart of did breath fire. Not all dragons do." At least, that was had he had been told.

He continued to remain where he was, kindly watching over her while she inspected the area he had gestured towards. Silence stretched between them as he let her consider the idea of allowing a stranger to help. It was not something she should rush into. And though he wanted to help her he would not force his kindness onto her. She appeared to have a good head on her shoulders. He could certainly see the gears turning in her mind.

He laughed at her next comment. "I would not expect you." He replied. He would remain a perfect gentleman, putting himself outside of the protection of the tree and its roots, shielding the child from the view of any evil eyes. As she left her stick he too began searching for kindling and branches to use as fuel for the fire. When he managed to find a suitable amount, he began digging a pit to contain the fire. They wanted to be warm, they didn't want to be dead. Using the earth as a retaining wall in place of rocks, he began arranging the kindling and sticks into the pit. He kept one eye on the young lass at all times. She soon returned with her own spoils. When she said that she did not know where her parents were he frowned. "You are lost." He stated.

He fell quiet as he took the still smoldering stick she had used as a light and held it to the kindling. "My name is Roscorro." He introduced himself. "How long have you been separated from your family? Do you know where they might be? Or where they will go?" He watched her with thoughtful eyes. He truly wanted to help this lost girl find her family once more. If she would let him.

Talk."

But You Cannot Break My Hope!
I'm Still Undefeated!
image || coding
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
Cold - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 11:50 PM
RE: Cold - by Gwyn - 11-06-2017, 03:05 PM
RE: Cold - by Roscorro - 11-06-2017, 10:29 PM
RE: Cold - by Gwyn - 11-07-2017, 02:42 PM
RE: Cold - by Roscorro - 11-08-2017, 01:44 AM
RE: Cold - by Gwyn - 11-09-2017, 02:02 PM
RE: Cold - by Roscorro - 11-10-2017, 05:15 AM
RE: Cold - by Gwyn - 11-16-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Cold - by Roscorro - 11-26-2017, 02:39 AM
RE: Cold - by Gwyn - 11-30-2017, 04:06 PM
RE: Cold - by Roscorro - 12-18-2017, 03:17 AM