This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
An Invader Has Come!
Tech
Currently championing:
Greetings Rper's! The names Tech. It's been a while since I've stepped foot on the Role Playing scene. I hope to immerse myself into the world of Rift! I currently play my boy Roscorro. He'll be in need of some friends, enemies, captors, what ever. Hit me up if you ever want to plot or scheme, or just chat! Horses are a little new to me in regards to role playing, so bare with me as I learn the proper jargon. I love to write and draw, and chat.
Neowulf
Currently championing: None
Hello! :D I'm Neo. I'm.. mostly an ornament right now haha but, we're hoping to kick some things into motion around here soon again. :D

We're happy to have you <33 just ask if there's something you wonder about!
Proximo, are you in danger of becoming a good man?
Boom
Currently championing:
Hello, I'm Boom! I took a long break from the world of RP as well, so we can shake off the rust together. :)

If you want to thread with my new girl, feel free to hit me up here or on discord. I've never played her either, so we can go exploring our new brain babies.
Tech
Currently championing:
Hello to you both!

I saw your girl's thread in the portal, Boom, and I am tempted to throw Rosco into it.