This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
now comes the tide;
RP Wanted The Portal 
Safiri
Currently championing:
safiri

She takes the leap, bounds forward into the portal, lets it swallow her whole and she feels weightless, tossed and tumbled - she's stepping out into a new world, wide eyes and breathless from both anxiety and awe, shaken and trembling as she leans against Zubari, gold decorations itching against her skin as she shifts her weight and looks around her. This world is new, it is terrifying and Safiri is scared, she is unsure of what lies beyond the curling mists that cling to the mangled trees, catching pairs of eyes viewing her presence from a distance. She nudges Zubari, looking to him and feeling her rapidly panicking heart yearn to comfort him, to offer something that would mean something to him, but she does not know how to handle the situation, she has never had to comfort anyone before. So she just lets him know she is there, she is fearful and tired, she is doubting her family has made it through, but she is here with him now and that's what matters - she's with someone, and not entirely alone with only Haki and Auni to keep her silent company.

Haki is on the ground, hushed and stuck to her side, refusing to move an inch as she too simply stands, frozen, unable to move from where they are. Safiri is hesitant, she's uncertain and scared, so scared, about what lies beyond the mists and gentle glow, what lingers in the bitter darkness that stretches out. Is her family somewhere out there, wondering if she made it through? Is it true they are safe here, away from the destruction Kaos had created? She feels waves of hopelessness and fatigue crashing over her, pushing her head down, drowning her out as she stumbles into this unknown, this land is unwelcoming and dark, and Safiri does not want to stay.

"What - what should we do? I - I have to look for my family, I -" She's choking on her words, looking to Zubari and wondering how insensitive it was to talk about family when his mother was just taken from him, when her family is all she can think about because she can't be the only one to make it. Right?

"I'm so sorry," She offers once again, glancing back towards the peculiar eyes that witness her sorrow, the pain that blossoms over her features as her joins throb and chest heaves. The lamb is finally beginning to realize the reality of their situation, that the two of them have been thrown into an unfamiliar world filled with danger beyond imagination, that there is no more Edge, no more Helovia, her little cave at home is gone, the one space she felt safe, the place she'd spent more of her childhood - gone. Who is to say the same fate had not come to her family? To her mother, her father, to all of her sisters and brothers, to Lyanna the Moon Doctor, where were they? Where was the Edge, the place she had grown up, the place she was so comfortable in? She wants to crumble in defeat, to wave the white flag and hope that somehow it all just stops, that it allows her to drift - to drift -

Oh.

Safiri come to register that her hooves have left the ground, that she no longer stands with her hooves on the ground, but her body caught in midair, emerald green wide with surprise as she looks down to find herself suspended inches above the earth, where Haki gives a startled yip. Her dream of simply drifting becomes a reality, and she gasps, heart sputtering and thundering at this new discovery, turning to Zubari with her mouth gaping. She moves gently, picking up her legs a little more and finding herself gliding forward inch by inch, unsteady, but she's managing, and she's delighted by her discovery. If only her parents could see her now -  

a wind in the shadow, a whale song in the deep

coding: © x

SWP participation

Magics:
{SAFE} - :: [ Magic: Earth (U) | Can create and animate golems from ivory that can give off a flash of blinding light on command. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Golems degrade over 1 site year without maintenance; can respond to commands but lack any real intelligence; can create 1 large, 2 medium, or 3 small per season; light burst radius of 5m ]
{SAFE} - :: [ Magic: LightxWind (P) | Constantly hovers no more than 2 inches over the ground ]
:: [ Restrictions | Of no use in battle; difficult to graze on ground level plants ]

Enchanted items
{SAFE} - :: [ Item: Ivory Golem | Small African Buffalo, built in Orangemoon year 8. ]

Rift-god / Kaos items
- n/a

Amulets : n/a

Companion :
- Haki, [ Companion: African Wild Dog | Paralyze | 0 months ] - obtained 06-24-2017

Species change (if applicable) : n/a

Requests:
transferring w her regular items:
:: [ Item: Jewelry | Thick golden septum ring, engraved with small geometric patterns. ]
:: [ Item: Jewelry | A thin golden chain that loops around her horn and connects to her nose ring. ]
:: [ Item: Jewelry | A golden neck band engraved with geometric patterns. ]
:: [ Item: Jewelry | A Gold intricate chain that attaches at the horn, clips to the mane, and ends at the tail (crafted by Zubari) ]
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
She's not the only thing floating.

A morbid cavalcade drifts past—it's odds and ends, bones and ..dandelion hedgehogs? No, surely it was just a moldy skull.
the Rift

[ TRANSFER NOTES: SAFIRI ]

Magic:
Crafting: Can create animated golems from ivory. They can give off a flash of blinding light on command.
Defensive: Constantly hovers above the ground.

Items:
Offensive: Ivory golem shaped like an African Buffalo.

Companions:
Haki: African Wild Dog
Obtained: 24th June 2017
Birth Date: Mid-Drench 1173

Normal items transfer over fine!
Zubari
Currently championing:
Everything was gone. The world ended, and he was in limbo. Helovia fell, his mother died, Katua was gone. Everything was gone, and the boy was unsure what of do. The portal whirled and whipped around, but finally, they were in a new world. Golden eyes opened to see the neon ill land. Safiri was there with him. Her sweet golden body leaned against his muscular shoulder. Bright orbs looked over to her, and he tried to smile. He tried to act like his heart was not broken; his soul was not crushed. He acted as if he could live on. Then something nudged his shoulder; Safiri tried to comfort him. She tried her best to help him get through this dark time. It helped knowing she cared. The girl had so much heart compared to the mahogany boy. Zubari was cold to the world, cold to everyone he knew. His best friend was Maude, and she still thinks that he is always joking or being mean. Safiri, on the other hand, was innocent, pure, loving, and caring. The wished he could be like her and see the world the way she does. Maybe her family is just better than his. The only one left is his Father, and he did not even know if he was alive. why should he care about that? Why should he care at all?

Kuuma was laying on his back. She was sick, she felt ill, and Zubari could feel that. The civet was weak, and she would not even lift her head. No, she could not die on him! The civet was the only thing he had left! Her head rubbed against his shoulder. She was wrapped up in his cloak staying warm. "Kuuma, it is time to wake up. Come on girl..." His horned skull reached around nuzzling the spotted civet. Sighing he looked back to Safiri. "We will survive. We will make this place our home. We will be fine. I know it is scary, but everything happens for a reason. I will protect you. I promise." He tries to smile and hide the worry, sorrow, pain, and despair. Bight eyes look to Haki with a worried glance. "Does Haki need me to carry her? She is small enough to sit with Kuuma. The cloak will keep her warm and dry if she needs it. " His gentle gaze looked over to Safiri. He knew the girl would be able to make the right judgment call for her companion. So he waited for her response.

Long black tresses of his tail flicked over the spotted haunches. Black hooves carefully took a few steps forward before speaking to the girl again. His voice was melancholy but calm as he looked around the land. "We will find your family. I am sure they will make it through the portal just fine." His eyes fall to the ground thinking about his mother. He wanted to scream at the girl for saying where is her family. No, he could never do that. He had to accept the fact that his Mother was dead, and Tembovu might as well be dead to him. Then her small voice spoke up again. She said she was sorry. Golden eyes shut for a moment. He wanted to open them and be back in Helovia, but that was not going to happen. When his eyes opened again, the world was still neon. There was no warm sun, no bright rays of joy, there was NOTHING here. "It is okay. I understand trust me. My mother was everything to me. She raised me and taught me everything. My father just was not around much. Sometimes I feel like he loved my sister more, but she is gone as well." He paused looking at Kuuma. "The last time I saw her is when I found Kuuma. She found her companion first. It was a day I will never forget." He smiles thinking back to the good days. The days that he did not have to worry about anything. His battered heart might never forgive Tembovu for letting his mother die and letting Tutti run off again. Flicking his orbs back to the golden girl he looked at all the gold jewelry on her small bodice. "All that gold makes you look like a princess. It is very pretty." He tried to change the subject and lighten the mood.

Then something magical happened. Her weak form started to float above the ground. It was only a few inches, but his brow rose. Her face brightened and glowed with excitement. With a smile, Zubari walks closer. Lending his shoulder and neck in case, she needed to balance. "Would you look at that! I think you have some new magic. How does it feel?" The mood starts to lighten. He knew it could not be that bad here. They would find her family and he would be there for her when ever she needed. He felt like a big brother to her. It was odd and unexplainable, but he just went with it.

"Talk."

-------------------------------------------------------

{link to SWP participation}

Magics:
{*] * SAFE* :: [ Magic: Earth | Can craft with gold. ] \n:: [ Restrictions | Can craft 3 small items, 2 medium items, or 1 large item per season. ]\n\n\nEnchanted items\n* SAFE* :: [ Item: Cloak | Defensive. Gold cloak with an African Safari engraved into the fabric. Retains the properties of metal but moves and feels like fabric. ]\n:: [ Restrictions | Heavy ]\n\nRift-god / Kaos items\n{*} :: [ Item: Kaos Necklace | An onyx necklace with a glowing teal eye in the center ]\n\n\nAmulets : 3 Kaos 2 Moon\n\nCompanion/s : \n[*} :: Kuuma [ Companion: Melanistic African Civet | None | 5 months( EARLY FREEZE 1172 ] 3-20-2017

Species change (if applicable) :

Requests:
Items
******:: [ Item: Genetic Mutation | Ability to have 3 active magics. ]***** ( Taken away)
:: [ Item: Trinket | Verro feather. ]
:: [ Item: Dagger | Offensive. Gold dagger with an African safari scene on the blade (crafted by Zubari) ]
zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

image | coding
Lyrics
Katua
Currently championing: Vjanta
In the midst of everything that was happening, Katua was totally and utterly lost. She was aware of the screaming, of the deaths, of her own panic and her desire to live. The urgency to fight her way through the crowd of escaping Helovians to find her the one boy that mattered most to her in the word. Well ... besides the cubby little hippopotamus by her side. She had stood as tall as she could, stretching her neck as much as she could to see over the throng of moving bodies. She had screamed Zubari's name. Had screamed for her mother, for her father, but her voice was drowned out by the screams of the dying, the cries of the loved ones they left behind, and the shouts of those seeking an escape.

In the end she had become caught up in the crowd pushing for the portal. No matter how she and Kwame tried to fight to get away from them so they could find their family, it was of no use. She was dragged by them, pulled into the portal still screaming her brother's name, her blue eyes wide and searching, but ultimately finding nothing before being consumed by the portal.

She didn't step gracefully from the portal once she finally made her arrival into the RIft. She didn't leap through and bound away like a fleet little gazelle. Instead, Katua was dumped. She toppled head over heels into the Rift, confused and dazed about the events that had led up to her departure from Helovia. Her companion was next. He splatted onto the ground next to her and laid there, unmoving, but clearly alive judging by his huffed breaths.

"Oww." The girl complained as she started to pull herself into a standing position. But she paused in an awkward half raised position, her rump on the ground as if she were sitting and she stared at the world around her completely unaware of her brother and a half sister behind her. "Huh?" Her eyes drifted from face to face as more Helovians were dumped into this new land. "What? Where? ....but why?"

"."

Magics:
{*]N/A\n{*}N/A\n\nEnchanted items\n{*}N/A\n{*}N/A\n\nRift-god / Kaos items\n{*}N/A\n{*}N/A\n\nAmulets : N/A\n\nCompanion/s : \n[*}:: Kwame | Companion: Pygmy Hippopotamus - Early Freeze ::  2/12/17

Species change (if applicable) : 

Requests: Love me

Katua
you have to hold your head up high
and watch all the negative go by

image | coding

@Zubari @Safiri
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
KIADA
would you light me up?

She screamed  and screamed as her mother pressed her into the portal. All she could see were Romina’s and Ru’in’s remains, all she could hear was the broken scream of the Valkyrie at the fallen bodies of her children. It echoed, pulled, nulled her senses to the point where she didn’t even feel the tears staining her dark face, darkening the ivory lines that trailed from her eyes like running mascara. Khairi had done the best he could to remain by her side, but the bird managed to get swept away, hidden away from her sight.

Though it wasn’t like she was looking. Her eyes were shut tight as her voice grew raspy, distant, deadened upon her arrival to the Rift. She tumbled out, falling upon the freezing grasses, yet didn’t feel a thing. Instead, her body was far too encompassed by rage. Her hatred grew immensely, and when she finally opened her eyes, she saw nothing but Khairi’s limp body against the earth. The rage never left, instead it grew at the view of her beautiful white bird, laying there as if he were some toy a mere infant had played with and left for dead.

Stretching out her legs to help her stand, she figured her body would bruise, but she didn’t feel anything. She didn’t see anyone else other than Khairi and the destroyed lives she had witnessed. This wasn’t how it was supposed to go. Quietly, she stood on shaky, wobbly legs and headed toward Khairi – her pink muzzle stretched low to reach the bird. When she managed upon him, she nudged his large wing with her nose.

He didn’t move.

Tears continued to flow as she pressed her wet face into his battered, feathered body. At least she felt a heartbeat. He was alive but for how much longer? It was now when she took the moment to look at her surroundings. Darkness meshed with neon seemed to erupt across this world, and she found herself looking at the sky, uttering a hoarse scream to the skies, to Kaos, in the hope that he could hear her anger.

He had promised her anything, but had taken everything.

And when she thought he had taken her family, that was when she finally looked around. She turned to face the entrance she had fallen from, and laid beside Khairi as he tried to regain his strength. Her tear-soaked blue eyes spotted Safiri, Zubari, and Katua, and she aimed to make eye contact with each one before searching for her mother who was tending to more children.

That was when she realized Kianzo was no longer there. A sharp inhale hurt against her ribs as her head shot up and she tried to spot the mirror image of herself. She refused to go anywhere without Khairi well enough to stand, but she also couldn’t stand the idea that Kianzo might have faced the very same fate as her friends.  She felt defeated, unable to see Kianzo but still see her family, that she felt her head hit the earth again as her eyes numbly looked to the entrance, and shivered as tears continued to flow.

"Talk."

really set me on fire?
and be there when I'm burning out?

img

Magics:
SAFE
{*] :: [ Magic: Fire (P) | Fire plumes run along her topline and take the shapes of animals depending on her mood. ] \n:: [ Restrictions | Fire is harmless; of no use in battle. ]\n\n{*} :: [ Magic: FirexWind | Ability to summon tornadoes of fire. ] \n:: [ Restrictions | Can summon 3 small or 1 large tornado. ]\n\nEnchanted items\nSAFE\n{*} :: [ Item: Enchanted Bladed Wings | Offensive. Rose gold wings made of blades, folds into spine. ]\n{*} :: [ Item: Enchanted Armor | Defensive. Rose gold armor that covers top half of body, collapses into a shoulder guard. ]\n\nRift-god / Kaos items\n{*} :: [ Item: Kaos Necklace | An onyx necklace with a glowing teal eye in the center ] \n{*} 3 Kaos Amulets\n\nAmulets : 3. Kaos\n\nCompanion/s : \n[*} Khairi :: Mid Scortch 1172 :: 6/19/2016

Species change (if applicable) : N/A

Requests:

Transfer with her regular items pls <3

:: [ Item: Trinket | Figurines of Kianzo and Khairi on strings. ]
:: [ Item: Headdress | Defensive. Rose gold headdress, feathers are made of blades. ]

Also, in regard to the passive magic, I claimed it as safe but if it does change because it is passive, could I request that she might just be able to turn it off and on and maybe actually burn? I just don’t want it to burn and remain on forever and her have no chance to have kids xD

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
Bones abound in the Portal’s thick forest; or do they? Just out of sight, just out of reach—these dancing, molding, glowing things swirl in distant fluorescence. They move in excitement, an ominous tango—but doesn’t that take two? And who will be these specter’s partner?

You. The starved worlds decides for you, a writhing mass of lives starved to skeletons; of hearts plucked clean from meatless ribs. But the bones will have life, once again.
the Rift

[ TRANSFER NOTES: ZUBARI ]

Magic:
Crafting: Can craft with gold.

Items:
Defensive: Gold cloak decorated with African safari scene that retains metal strength but moves life fabric; when struck, cloak momentarily takes form of an African animal from scene.

Amulets:
There is a roar of excited approval-at least, of the many many dark jewels that glitter around you. Sharp, body-less and skeletal paws suddenly swarm and crawl over your skin; scraping, working, mutating you to the Rift. They ferret away those precious, magical stones; and in, in their wake, they leave your many spots raised. By the end of the season gold-tipped spikes will sprout from many of them.

Rift-god / Kaos items:
The boneless skulls grow eyes that bore into the dark amulet at your neck. Take care, it's been noticed by something in the Rift.

Companions:
Kuuma: African Civet
Obtained: 20 March 2017
Birth Date: Early Freeze 1172

Normal items transfer over fine!

[ TRANSFER NOTES: KATUA ]

Companions:
Kwame: Pygmy Hippopotamus
Obtained: 12 February 2017
Birth Date: Early Freeze 1172

[ TRANSFER NOTES: KIADA ]

Magic:
Defensive: Ability to raise animal-shaped fire plumes along spine.
Offensive: Ability to summon fire-tornadoes; when used, fire's heat induces mare-heat in Kiada.

Items:
Offensive: Rose gold bladed wings that fold along spine and pierce into wearer's skin when used.
Armor: Rose gold armor that covers top half of body, collapses into a shoulder guard.

Amulets:
The three dark amulets explode in shadows that burn with a frigid heat against your skin. The wound there will not heal, but oozes glowing teal discharge.

Rift-god / Kaos items:
Despite your despair, a single tendril of coldness drifts across your chest in an almost-caress. If fingers along the outside of the dark amulet...beware what darkness has found you and your trinket.

Companions:
Khairi: Bearded Vulture
Obtained: 19 June 2016
Birth Date: Mid Scorch 1172

Normal items transfer over fine! Use this post as link-proof in your profile!
Rexanna
Currently championing:
I remember tears streaming down your face
There’s so many screams, so many bodies pressed into the portal, and yet all Rexanna can think of is her children. There’s no Tembovu, there’s no Marembo who’s gripping tightly to her mane, there’s nothing else. She witnessed, while she forcibly pushed her daughter into the portal, Hotaru’s children as they gave the ultimate sacrifice, staring defiantly at Kaos, despite the probability of losing. She refused to see that fate with Kiada. Though she made sure Mbwana was with her as they approached, her main focus was to press the fire-backed girl through and into the Rift.

She didn’t even have time to look for Vulia or Kianzo. And she felt guilty for it.

But for whatever reason, it was silent on her travel to the Rift, not full of screams and sadness, though she felt it growing and billowing in her breast. Worry filled it further, edging out just enough to be the only thing on her mind. As Kiada tumbled into the Rift, Rexanna’s eyes opened to see herself fall in as well, a few moments after the girl. Disoriented and exhausted, Rexanna’s icy gaze lifted to see Kiada stand and walk over to her limp companion. Fear gripped her chest as she turned her head just enough to spot Marembo, still gripping onto her mane and gilded chains, dizzy and possibly going to retch.

Before she could care for her companion or her eldest daughter, her eyes immediately found the ivory princess, hovering above the ground. Relief was slight and not there for long before her gaze swept over Zubari and Katua, remembering the brief moment their mother perished to Kaos. Sorrow crossed her brow as she reached out to press her muzzle to Safiri’s head, moving past to look at Zubari and Tutti. “Thank you.” She breathed to Zubari, then glancing between the two of them she took another shaky breath. “I’m so sorry about your mother.” It came as a breathless whisper, her eyes pleading with them to know it was true.

And while for a majority of their short lives, she had tried to forget about them, they were still family. Their mother had even named Kiada and Kianzo. She couldn’t just let them go on their own. Her head lowered to them, not in a mocking way, but in a sign that showed how exhausted she was. “If you need anything I’m here for you. We’re here for you.” She announced quietly, aiming to reach her muzzle out to brush each one of their shoulders should they allow, before she looked for her remaining children.

She moved away from the group slightly, hovering by Safiri, not noticing the teal liquid that spilled from Kiada’s chest. Her head lifted high as she cleared her throat to call out for them. “Mbwana! Vulia! Kianzo!” She called, hoping that they’d made it. "If you can hear me, follow my voice!" Her voice grew louder as she drew out the instructions, hoping they could follow it before she called out their names once again.

"Talk."
When I said —
I’ll never let you go.
Rexanna
image | coding

Magics:
SAFE
{*] :: [ Magic: FirexSpark | Ability to create fireworks, however if the sparks touches an enemy it results in a shock. ] \n:: [ Restrictions | Fireworks can radiate to 2m around her; lasts only 3 seconds. ]\n\n{*}:: [ Magic: FirexSpark (P) | Black firework-shaped markings appear on body when wet. ] \n:: [ Restrictions | Of no use in battle. ]\n\nEnchanted items\nSAFE\n{*}:: [ Item: Enchanted Gold Gemstone Necklace | Gold necklace with opaque gems that change to her children\'s eye color. ]\n\nRift-god / Kaos items\nNone\n\nAmulets : 1. Moon.\n\nCompanion/s : \n[*}Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: Late Freeze 1172 :: 03/30/16
(hope I did the birthday right)

Species change (if applicable) : N/A

Requests:
Transferring with her regular items:
:: [ Item: Jewelry | Three loop golden chain. ]
:: [ Item: Jewlery | Golden chain connecting horn to ear ]
:: [ Item: Jewelry | Golden chains along neck/withers/back/haunches. ]
:: [ Item: Trinket | Gold Marembo charm on chains. ]
:: [ Item: Gold horseshoes (4/4) | Offensive. ]

AND HERE YOU ARE, LIVING, DESPITE IT ALL
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
It will never be denied.
the Rift

[ TRANSFER NOTES: REXANNA ]

Magic:
Offensive: Can create fireworks; fireworks shock and burn upon contact.
Defensive: Black firework markings snake over her skin. They can release smoke to blind opponents.

Items:
Vanity: Golden necklace with opaque gems; the gems change to the color of Rexanna's children's eyes.

Amulets:
Your amulet doesn't break, per se; it simply winks out of existence.

Companion:
Marembo: Marbled Polecat
Obtained: March 30 2016
Birth Date: Mid-Scorch, 1170

Normal items transfer fine!
Mbwana
Currently championing:

There's a flash and a thud, and the large colt tumbles from the hole in the sky onto a hard forest floor. His limbs tangle around him like ropes, and he hears two muffled thuds as Askari and Nguvu crash land next to him. It's followed by a series of whimpers as the pups clamber unsteadily to their feet, then both proceed to vomit the contents of their stomachs onto the soil. Before Mbwana can stop them, they greedily gobble the sick back down with such delight that it almost turns the colt's stomach, and he has to look away in disgust.

This is not home. He remembers what he saw on the other side; he is young, but he knows what death is. He has brought it himself, and watched it dealt out by his companions. He is no stranger to it, but the massacre in Helovia isn't something he wants to dwell on. It hurts in a way that he can't describe, and his melancholy thoughts drift into his two dog bondeds; they whimper and cry, although he notices that Nguvu seems stiff and uncooperative. Her tail hangs low, her jaws open in a pant with her pink tongue lolling, and there's foam flecked around her lips - Mbwana glances down at her, frowning, when suddenly she lunges for his face.

Her teeth rip into his delicate muzzle and he roars in pain, his eyes flashing with anger at this act of insubordination. Immediately he strikes back to flip the young bitch onto her back and show her her place, but Nguvu bounces neatly out of the way. Askari watches on in stunned silence as Nguvu growls like a caged beast, her bond to Mbwana's mind flashing red with danger. Then she turns tail and runs, into the forest's blackened depths.

With his nose bleeding badly, the boy staggers after her, bellowing like a bull. "Get back here," he roars, and Askari follows meekly on his heels as he rampages through the forest. She is gone, though; turned wild by the Rift, her mind torn from his.

He gives up his chase, his ears flopping sadly at the loss of the pup. Askari nuzzles his fetlock affectionately, but it is scarce comfort. He is about to continue his hunt for her when he hears a voice, a familiar and joyous voice - Mother! Now he runs like he's never ran before, his legs a blur beneath him as he hurdles through the forest with Askari zooming along behind him. "Mother!" he booms, his voice already very deep for a six-month-old. Finally he bursts through the undergrowth and sees her, along with a crowd of others - he's not an affectionate colt, but he's so relieved to see her that he plunges his face into her fur, breathing heavily. "Mother, one of my companions ran away." His voice is tinged with sadness as he pictures Nguvu, studiously ignoring Askari's mournful whimpers at his feet.

The source of the whimpers are soon revealed, because there's another wild dog pup nearby - the colt's heart soars, thinking it's Nguvu, until he realises that it isn't. His head flops sorrowfully, and Askari glares at the other pup as though disgusted at the fact it isn't his sister. He growls in the back of his throat, his ears flat and his lips peeled away to reveal pinprick young teeth.

__________________________--

Magics:
{SAFE} :: [ Magic: Dark | Able to transform into African Wild Dog or black rhinoceros. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Transformation is painful. ]

Not sure if these will get split into two magics, if so can they both be safe due to SWP participation :D

Enchanted items
None

Rift-god / Kaos items
None

Amulets : (provide number)
None

Companion/s :
{SAFE} Askari :: [ Companion: African Wild Dog | Poison | 0 months ] Born 10 July 2017

Nguvu :: [ Companion: African Wild Dog | None | 0 months ] Born 12 July 2017

Species change (if applicable) : None

Requests: Please can the following be kept:

:: [ Item: Armor | Defensive. Lightweight steel armour that covers the head, back and forelegs. Underside is padded with African Wild Dog fur to prevent chafing. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Due to light weight offers mild protection. ]
:: [ Item: Dagger | Offensive. A small, straight metal dagger with a hilt carved in an African Wild Dog pattern. ]
:: [ Item: Dagger | Offensive. A small, curved metal dagger with a hilt carved in an African Wild Dog pattern. ]

M B W A N A
image credits
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
Oh, it's so tiny!
the Rift

[ TRANSFER NOTES: MBWANA ]

Magic:
Transformation: Ability to transform into an African wild dog.
Transformation: Ability to transform into a black rhinoceros.

Companions:
Askari: African Wild Dog
Obtained: 10 July 2017

Frozen:
Nguvu: African Wild Dog
Obtained: 12 July 2017

Normal items transfer fine!