This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Help me out?
Kansas
Currently championing:
Hey guys! Kansas here. I know I just sorta dropped off the map in the last month or so, maybe a bit longer now, but for good reason. On September 4th I suffered a stroke that put me in the hospital with expressive aphasia and sensory/nervous damage in my right side (plus other things that are gone now!). I'm alright, healing nicely, but still suffering from the occasional stutter and general jumbled thoughts, as well as a nice side of depression and emotional hell.

Anyway, since I am getting better, I'd like to maybe try my hand at getting back into the game! I'm looking for someone willing to put up with me in a post to see how my writing/comprehension skills are doing. Writing by hand is relatively difficult and very frustrating, but I'm not sure how I would do here.

I've got either @Bathsheba or @Gargamel to choose from. I don't really remember what's in their profiles but whatever lol.

Anybody up?