This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
» damned if I do
Open Mangrove Tidepools 
Castiella
Currently championing:
CASTIELLA
I’m nuts, baby, I’m mad, The craziest friend that you’ve ever HAD
You think I’m psycho, you think I’m GONE

The young girl just slowly watched everything fall apart. What was happening? Why, Blood splattered eyes widened the river was gone, it did not dare to rise any more. What was going on? why could the girl not understand any of this? For once she did not giggle and she did not grumble under her breath. She just sat there and watched chaos unfold on everything. The world was not ending, but why did it feel like this was happening all over again? Why did this feel like the fall of Helovia? Everything was just WRONG.

There was a yell that caused the girl to jerk her head Kaos was screaming at them, but why? Why was he angry. The little fallen angel did nothing but what he asked of her. She only followed his every command, his every beckon and call she was there. Why was he acting like this!? This was not the man she grew to know. there was something else going on, but then again why did she care?

Slowly she moved where she found to where there was a familiar face. Otem was there and another girl. She seemed oddly familiar, but Cas could not place the name to the face. Her white masked skull looked over to the two women. "What... What happened, and what is THAT? " her skull pointed towards the reptile beast lurking in the water. What the fuck was happening?? "No, this is all wrong... all of it" Her voice was softer and held a slight meek tone in it as she looked to the faces of the other two girls.

"talk talk talk"

table code by tamme
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}

Messages In This Thread
» damned if I do - by Kisamoa - 09-27-2017, 06:33 PM
RE: » damned if I do - by Rift Presence - 09-27-2017, 06:33 PM
RE: » damned if I do - by Otem - 09-28-2017, 03:00 PM
RE: » damned if I do - by Kiada - 10-01-2017, 12:39 AM
RE: » damned if I do - by Castiella - 10-30-2017, 05:43 PM