This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
» damned if I do
Open Mangrove Tidepools 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
Drowning.

Kiada reached the edge of the earth, feeling the hardened ground beneath her hooves and felt relief from the Scint River she had just emerged from. But tension settled in her bones, of the nonexistent water that continued to flow down her throat, and the barrages of coughing fits that she found herself in. With every cough, it tore her throat more and more raw with no feeling of respite in the drowning sensation she had.

This must be her issue from going in places she shouldn’t. Finally, she stood in annoyance and almost desperation to get the feeling to go, yet she couldn’t. Every time she tried to inhale, she felt the gurgling and bubbling deep within her lungs, and she tried to push it aside. She slowly began to realize that despite this horrible feeling that she was drowning, that she hadn’t collapsed yet and that she was still managing to get air in her lungs, no matter how uncomfortable it came to be. Survival was key, and her instinct told her to continue to breathe.

She found herself beside a young filly she hadn’t met yet. Khairi landed among her withers as she moved slowly up to the girl who was trying to comfort herself. The harpy didn't hear the whisper that Otem had spoken to her owlet, but she could sense the sheer unrest that seemed to envelope the land, especially as Kisamoa screamed in the background that it was their fault, and a loud hiss tore through the land in an annoying hum that Kiada couldn’t quite place the origin point of. Her icy eyes glanced down to the girl for a moment, offering her as much of a smile as she could despite her condition, in an attempt to comfort her. “It’ll be okay. He’ll get over it and fix it.” She added in, pausing in random parts of her sentence where she had inhaled and tried not to cough.

I’m Kiada, and this is Khairi. Do you need help?” She questioned, as Khairi crooned a worried hello to the girl and her own bird companion.

"Talk."
i think you will set yourself afire,
before you realize that even you cannot conquer the sun.

Mentions @Otem <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
» damned if I do - by Kisamoa - 09-27-2017, 06:33 PM
RE: » damned if I do - by Rift Presence - 09-27-2017, 06:33 PM
RE: » damned if I do - by Otem - 09-28-2017, 03:00 PM
RE: » damned if I do - by Kiada - 10-01-2017, 12:39 AM
RE: » damned if I do - by Castiella - 10-30-2017, 05:43 PM