This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Table &/Or Art?
Klare
Currently championing:
Hey guys... so considering I decided it'd be best to scrap Elsa and my old characters and start again, I have noooooo tables or pictures for my girl Mae. So if someone wanted to make any, that'd be swell <3

Mae is basically a dark character, with a star on her face that's super badass and more well explained on her profile.

I dont have much to give other than love and threads <3
Goatfairy
Currently championing:
I might give her a go. It probably wouldn't be epic or anything but it'd be free art!? Woo! Side note: do you have a hooman person/photo you think would look like her? (Famous person or average model whatevs)
Klare
Currently championing:
Anything is amazeballs <3
And if I picked a person to represent her it'd probably be Milla Jovovich :D
Goatfairy
Currently championing:
Oooooh, very pretty! <3 Ty Klare! I'll see what I can do! <3