This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
New World, New Start
Open Solanis 
Sansa
Currently championing: Reszo

I had tried to find Mama Alysanne. Really I had. I was to scared to let Lady leave my side for very long the heavier my sides grew. I am young, and alone... In a place that very well would rather see me dead. The Helovian Gods are dead. Another contraction, or what I can only assume is a contraction rips though my frame. I struggle to stay on my hooves, and Lady whines softly next to me. Our bond is not the same, but every now and then I can still feel her emotions. Like now thankfully. Her worry is screaming through our bond at the moment. At least she is still with me. 

Finally, I just can't take the pain anymore. My legs buckle and I hit the ground. Lady moves to my head, switching between licking my face and watching over me as I labor. It feels like hours, but it was really only minutes. Only minutes until the life I have been carrying from Helovia until now lays behind me in the Rift. I have to admit, I am exhausted. I want to rest and sleep, but Lady refuses to allow that. I instead force myself to stand of shaking legs. I stand and begin to clear my son. "Welcome to the world, Tybalt."

"talk"

Sansa
my heart is ever at your service
background pattern by webstreatsetc.deviantart.com

OOC: I am so so so so so sorry at the crap that is this post. I just wanted to get a birth thread up so that @Tybalt can finally be born and Time can play her kiddo. Time, feel free to PP Sansa and/or Lady being around Tybalt in any posts while i'm on absent. <3 I will reply when I can to this thread, might be a bit as I am less than a week away from officially moving and starting a brand new job.
Tybalt
Currently championing:
TYBALT
His coming into the world was not filled with pomp and circumstance. There was no fanfare, there was no trumpet sound. It was only him,
his mother, and her companion.

And he was okay.

There was not much to remember except her for voice, her soft yet strong voice.
There was something behind it, however, that was laced with fear. He did not know why, yet, but as he would grow older he would understand.

His father was dead. They were refugees. They were barely surviving.

His teal eyes--his father's eyes--fluttered open. She was so beautiful. His whole body felt warm when he looked at her and those solid, emerald eyes. Ma. He lifted his head, blinking his eyes several more times as she moved around him. He tried to focus on her. She was up and standing and he was not. He observed her, his teal eyes so full of wonder and focus. He would stand with her, when she finished.
Finally, Ma was done cleaning him and he lifted a wobbly knee. One followed the other and his tiny, new hooves pressed down into the soil.

The colt heaved himself up only to fall. He repeated this transaction, brows knit together with determination. His small maw did not open, he did not bleat. He did not ask for help. Simply, he made himself stand. The process if figuring his legs out seemed to take hours and Ma was so patient with him. Finally, he was able to step forward without falling. His knees still knocked together and he felt tired, but there was something within him that warmed up just like when he had looked at his mother. He did not know it yet, but the feeling was pride.

How that would scar him later.

For now, the colt took milk from his mother and tried to memorize every part of her.
He did not know anything else.

Talk.

I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea
image || coding

@Kyros Maybe?
Kyros the Hopebringer
Currently championing: Reszo
Kyros
I am not the sun...

He had been sleeping dreaming of being with his lost family. Parelia was teaching him how to use his magic wisely, while his aunt and father looked on. Suddenly everyone but his golden and teal father dissipated, taking the light with them. Ilios's deep warm voice floated through the darkness. Chills shuddered through his body as he stared hungrily at the fading image of his father. "Remember Sansa, the heart and roan mare." Black eyes flew open his breaths coming in shaking gulps. He could remember now, they had visited the mare, making sure she would not abandoned his child like his own mother had done. His heart soared hopefully, but how would he ever find her?

The scent of blood caused the young colt to jump and spin around. Instinctual fear flooded over him and he swallowed hard forcing it away. He was not the sun, as his father had been, but the moon. He would chase away the darkness from others lives and defend them. Half rearing he rushed towards the iron scent. His ears pinned moments before he burst out of the neon foliage and gazed at the scene before him.

A beautiful spotted bay roan mare stood with a newborn. His eyes widened as he noticed the hearts upon her pretty face. He heard her speak a name, Tybalt. A deep true smile lit up his face and ebony gaze. "Miss Sansa..." He lowered his head respectfully and ruffled his ashen wings. Carefully he stepped forward his eyes gazing over his tiny brother. He looked so much like their father, except he held no ivy markings. Two tiny nubs for horns poked from his face, while wings were gathered at his sides. He stopped a foot or so away fighting the tears that threatened to spill.

"Welcome to the world Tybalt, I'm your brother, Kyros." He lowered his muzzle inhaling deeply memorizing the colt's scent. he was kin, and there for his world. The tiny colt would never half to be alone like he had been. He had a mother, a brother and sister somewhere, and a faithful brother. He was still very young himself, but he knew in that moment he would lay his life down to protect this tiny boy. "You will always have me." His voice was an emotional whisper more for himself, but loud enough for mother and foal to hear if they listened. He offered his muzzle hoping the boy would accept his affection.

--------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 413 @Tybalt
{Image: GXaleou.png}{Image: 7fHJvV8.png}