This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Adopt/kill a foal?
Chan
Currently championing:
I don't have the energy to keep up with all my characters, so I'm looking for a new player for Van.

Son of Erthë and Volterra, twin to Alvah.  
One of the first foals born in the Rift.
He's got some health issues
Has a trial underway
Undeveloped personality
Unipeg Hybrid, ibex horns & batwings
Has art (not much, but decent refs at least)

Whoever adopts him will be free to do whatever with him, consider him yours.

I'll leave this up for a week or so. If no one wants him by then, he will also be one of the first kids who dies in the Rift.

Do you have a character who delights in killing kids? You won't get any RF out of it, but plenty of drama as Erthë and Vol will have your head for it <3
LovellaTorendo
Currently championing: None
This guy sounds like lots of fun! I'd be willing to take a stab at play him but I am not always reliably active so, maybe wait and see if others are interested...
Chan
Currently championing:
@LovellaTorendo You're welcome to have him! I'll pm you the password :)
LovellaTorendo
Currently championing: None
Oh, ok if you are sure you don't want to wait. Thanks! :)