This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Let's get plotting!
In desperate need of plots!
Carnivora
Currently championing:
So hey yall, I really need some plots for my beloveds. Here's some info:

LUMINAR
• Sometimes shy • Quiet • Patient • Hidden rage-a-holic • Realistic • Rational • PTSD from past trauma • Introvert
BUT: • Bold • Brave • Reckless • Driven • Courageous

I'd love for him to find a lady love. It will take some work and he's a little typey, but he likes brave, outlandish, warrior women who let him have his time alone. He REALLY wants a baby, but will never say it out loud. He also needs friends.

OPEN for ALL plots that don't kill him. He's not afraid to fight, and I don't mind him getting a few more scars.

Cocheta is an anything-goes type of girl for me. She's the perfect candidate to be brainwashed into a fearless follower. She attaches to others (good or bad) very easily. I'm thinking someone malicious takes her in and shows her the dark side, tainting her innocent soul. I'd also like to have her heart broken a few times. I'm also thinking someone can force something on her, whether it be sex, slavery, murdering or hurting something- anything goes.

Open to ANY plot, just say the word and I'll post away As long as it doesn't kill her.

Please people! I want plots!!

Skylark
Currently championing: None
I can offer Kiada for Luminar! She's built like a warrior and has the same mindset, and though she's a bit young, she's experienced and wants to learn everything she can about the Rift and Kaos despite the fact he killed her best friends xD you can see more about her on her profile if you'd like? @Kiada
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A WOLF, AND YOU CANNOT BE CAGED.
Carnivora
Currently championing:
I'd love to! I'll start a thread and tag her!
Cielo
Currently championing:
Either of your two would probably do well with both my chars, Hearth and Cielo. Hearth is a chill storyteller and Cielo is a scaredy-cat basically. I'd be happy to start one or you can join the one I have in Ultima with Cie.
Rumpelstiltskin
Currently championing:
So I'd love for Cher & Luminar too meet! :D Possibly a love interest if not definitely friends? ;3

Also I have Rum who could totally taint Cocheta! Without trying, plus he'd protect her in a way due to his love of innocence and females xD ( the love like he idols them -godly creatures) xD
Jessica
Currently championing:
@Carnivora - I can offer Noitcerru for Luminar! They're quite similar by the sound of things - they might be friends?
Carnivora
Currently championing:
I'm totally down with everything! If anyone cares to start a thread and tag me, feel free! If you'd like me to start one, just pm any one of my charries youd like to start with!

Thanks yall! I'm super excited to get active again. I post pretty near every day so we can go at whatever pace you want!
LovellaTorendo
Currently championing: None
I am just going to put this here in case you missed it in the discord...

I offered Van (son of Vol) for Cochette to attack so that Volterra has a reason to hurt/kill her and Snow thought that would work. So, if you still want to do that let me know if I should join a thread or maybe start a new one. :)

@Carnivora