This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
comments, ideas & one request
LovellaTorendo
Currently championing: None
6) Oh, cool! I hadn't seen but I've only been poking around for a week or two.
7) Yeah, it would. If I come up with any ideas of how to make it easier, I'll be sure to pass them along. :)
8) That is true, they can always just return the thing.  I guess my suggestion would only help if it did happen that the overall pool of unprotected items ends up much smaller than the protected items.
9) Honestly, if I were faced with the opportunity to vote on it I'd vote no myself.  I was mostly thinking that people may be bothered more by their character being stolen in a chance situation than by an item being stolen that way and in a riddle situation, the ability to stop it is more in their control.
10) Thank you!

Thanks for responding/considering.

Messages In This Thread
comments, ideas & one request - by LovellaTorendo - 08-17-2017, 06:00 PM
RE: comments, ideas & one request - by Smitty - 08-17-2017, 08:44 PM
RE: comments, ideas & one request - by LovellaTorendo - 08-18-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: comments, ideas & one request - by Neowulf - 08-21-2017, 08:14 AM