This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Trial assistance
Do you like swords? I like swords!
Muntjac
Currently championing:
So I've recently submitted a trial for @Cahira to gain a greatsword imbued with a thunder spirit, utilizing lightning power. The sword itself is inspired by Tsumugari in Ōkami, though Cahira won't know it's a greatsword she'll be receiving here.

To do that, though, I need some help from you guys! Take a gander at what I need to complete here and let me know if you're interested letting me have a pointy crackling thing. :D

Quote:As soon as you make your plea, chattering voices seem to bounce all around you. Though no visible bodies can be heard, it is clear from the voices that they are all around you. The Rift has heard you. The voices - there are hundreds of them now - rise steadily in pitch and volume until you can finally hear that they are asking a request from you. To complete this trial, you must...

• Fashion something out of the Bonewood tree.
  • Help someone in need
  • Discover more about Walkers.
Dingo
Currently championing:
I might be able to help you out!

Kratos is a native Riftian, and he could possibly tell her the legends of the Walkers :D

She might also be able to help Destrier with one of a few things. The squeaky wheel on his wagon, looking for Suli (his companion that flew off D: ), his randomly aching hoof...

Just lemme know and I'd be happy to help!
Muntjac
Currently championing:
@Dingo

Thank you! :D A thread with Kratos about the Walkers sounds excellent, Cahira hasn't met any native Riftians and I really want that to happen as well, so this would work out splendidly.

As far as Destrier goes, I'd love to thread with him and if the 'help someone in need' bit of the trial is completed as well, that'd be a bonus! Cahira won't know much about the medicinal properties here in the Rift to do much about his hoof, but she's seen plenty of things like the wagon in Arazar and would be eager to help him with Suli (or simply empathize D:) because she lost both of her companions from Aestralyn when coming through the Portal.