This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Do not fear my child
RP Wanted The Portal 
Nyu
Currently championing:
"Appreciate what you have girl because it can disappear in the blink of an eye." Appreciate what I have? But everyone hates it.. How could I- "Love what you have. If you love your weakness, they can't use it against you anymore..." Love what I have... Luminars words mulled over in her mind a few times. Soon a smile began to emerge from her tiny pink lips. But when she looked up, it was not quite the same for Luminar. His milky eyes seemed clouded over with thought. His lip trembled slightly, whether it was from being split or from what he was thinking about, she didn't know.

Nyu tilted her head in worry. "Lum?" She had never tried a nickname before but as soon as she did, she didn't like it. "Lumi..?" She tried again. This one was a little better and had a sort of ring to it but alas the beast did not awaken from his nightmare. Nyu reached her muzzle toward him again to try to touch his thick neck for attention, but she stopped. That's when she noticed his eyes. They were welled up and close to tears but not a single one ever fell. Then he shook violently and looked around for a few moments before meeting her eyes again. Nyu wanted to cheer him up but she wasn't quite sure how. Maybe an adventure would do the trick! Nyu lept in the air over the log and turned back to him. "Adventure!" She shouted and made a gesture for him to follow. This uniquely colored man was her friend now, and a friend was not something she would let go of too soon.

@Luminar