This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I'm gonna pop some tags
Open Solanis 
Iskra
Currently championing: Caevoc
All I want is Champagne and sunshine
Iskra was reluctant to do as Kaos bid, learn and explore, since it seemed like it'd inadvertently help and please the monster. Still, he was curious about the new places the pulled back mists revealed, and so as the afternoon wore on and Iskra's belly was full from grazing, he decided to take a peek.

He was naturally drawn to one place in particular, Solanis, if only for the warmth that seemed to radiate from its boundaries. Dusk had settled by the time Iskra's gaze roved across the massive forest, 'brows lifting as he watched the overgrown ferns sway beneath the rain. Glancing at his two travelling companions, Castiel the Leviathan bobbing on his right, and Squishy the rock golem loitering on his left, Iskra stepped in.

He held his breath without meaning to, even scrunched up his face and squinted a bit, as if bracing himself for... well something. Maybe a cold chill as Kaos watched and jumped for joy, or maybe some sort of nasty magical trick. What he wasn't expecting was - nothing, which is exactly what happened.

"Huh," Iskra said aloud for no particular reason, tail swishing at his hocks, wings shuffling and reshuffling. The curious hum of Castiel drew Iskra's attention towards a patch of bright yellow flowers. "What are they?" he asked, and without a beat Squishy brashly responded, "HOT AS SHIT!"
Sipping on the stars while we laying under sunlight

Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.
Castiella
Currently championing:

Her tri-colored hooves went trotting away. She has not adventured too much, but this is because she had been baby sitting. The fucking little asshole. Mumbles flooded from under her breath as blackened ears pinned against her skull. Why must she be the only girl among two brothers? One of those boys was not even her BROTHER. Life was already so complicated for such a young lady. She has lived through the great demise of Helovia, her father's death, and not the reign of KAOS. Giggling softly, she thought of the torment of everyday life. Castiella would not have it any other way! She loved to bring havoc, and chaos follows her where ever she went.

"HOT AS SHIT!" Her masked skull lifted into the air like a crane. Bright teal eyes smoldered with embers of crimson glowing deep within their depths. A deviant smile fell across her maw as she lurked closer. There was someone else out here. Someone that could be her new FRIEND. Soft giggles floated in the air as she skipped towards where the sound came from. Leaves floated fell around her from a large willow. Black flowers from the oozing wound on her chest left a small black patch behind each step. Finally, after a few moments, she fixated her gaze on a colt. He was young like herself, and he was INTERESTING. He was only the second child she had seen with wings. He was the only other child she knew that did not have horns besides her brother. A fake smile plastered across her masked skull as she grew closer to the blue feathers boy.

Gold sparks showered from her pelt with the fluttering of her heart. What should she say? What should she do? The thought of plucking his feathers one by one crossed her mind, but NO. That is not how you make friends " Hello. Was that you who screamed? " She questioned with a perfect smile across her angelic face. The teal eyes wandered over to the floating thing in the air. Her head tilted and masked features twisted with confusion. " What... What is that? " The smile on her banded maw dropped to the ground. She did not know what to expect from this thing. A small part of her wanted to kill it and open its remains to see what it is made of. It would be like that time on the beach with Kaos... It would be FUN. Playing off the hellish thought, she smiled again with a light giggle. "This place is not like the others. Those flowers... they are not normal, and the tree. It is like dragonflies follow me, but it is just leaf." Her voice trailed off changing the subject from the weird floating creature. "I am Castiella." Her head tilts to the side with a large ( fake) smile. Luckily she knew how to act.

"Talk."

@Iskra

Akriel & Castiella
You can be Alice ,
I'll be the mad Hatter

image | coding
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}
Iskra
Currently championing: Caevoc
All I want is Champagne and sunshine
Iskra's ears fell back as the grating shout from Squishy proudly trumpeted forth. Iskra even threw the obscene golem some well-deserved side eye for good measure, but as always the hunk of animated rock was oblivious to these social qualms. He simply stood there, in a lumbering kind of fashion, with nothing more to say for himself (itself?).

Just then another horse drew upon them, and Iskra's attention shifted towards the pink pegasus with a warm smile. At her query he quickly laughed though, an embarrassed sound. "Hah, no not me, but Squishy over there." Iskra motioned with his muzzle towards his golem. "He's been uh...talkative ever since we arrived here." The stress added to the word clearly indicated Iskra didn't mean this particular area, but the entire realm of the alien Rift.

Already her interest had been captivated elsewhere though, and Iskra's steady gaze followed hers towards Castiel, who was drifting in playful circles around the tree's trunk. "Oh that's Castiel, he's a Leviathan." Well schooled by Ampere, Iskra never used the phrasing my or mine to describe the companion bonded to his soul. Castiel was very much his own being, and the fact that they were linked for eternity did not diminish that fact.

"No place is like the rest around here," Iskra snorted, his tone dropping into ill-contempt. "Everything is weird and dangerous."

He gave a smile at her name, laughing at the similarity between her and Castiel. "I'm Iskra! Nice to meet you!"
Sipping on the stars while we laying under sunlight

@Castiella

Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.