This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
hi yes hello
Rinne
Currently championing:
DISCLAIMER: i will probably be decently slow to post. ive always struggled to write babies and my muse has kinda been crap lately, so.. i will also be keeping threads to a minimum, probably 2 or MAYBE 3 tops at a time. 

anyway, for once id like to actually try playing a foal and developing friends/enemies (perhaps a few crushes if that's where it leads ;D) while rinne is young. more specifically, she was born with a defect that keeps her wings coated in downy feathering (think happy feet) until her second year. i would love for someone around her age to bully/tease/etc her about them, perhaps over multiple threads if someone is up for it. this could be just one foal (or yearling) or several, im not picky. i would just like her to develop a bit of a complex >:D

if anyone is interested hmu <3
Rinne
Currently championing:
boop? >:
Dingo
Currently championing:
I'd love to help you out if I had a bab! D:
Rottie
Currently championing:
Alerie wouldn't likely tease her but we could thread them anyway, if you're interested. :D
Rinne
Currently championing:
dingo - that's alright <3333

rottie - sure, i would love to thread~ ill get a post up when i can & tag you <3