This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
crash around me
Open Ennunyenda  Himeldir and anyone else!
Moä Te
Currently championing:

you lose yourself

trying to hold on to nothing

There was a slight bounce to her step. Perhaps caused by the euphoric mist that swirled around her, or maybe by her company.  The stallion was the first of her rift family to not turn her away or scoff at her existence. She recalled the meeting that she attended where a certain brute and his creepy fan club had hissed profanity towards her, creating a frown upon her lips.  She couldn't really blame their hesitance to welcome the strangers, but their blatant and obvious hatred for a group that they have yet to know seemed extreme. They turned on her, making her smaller then she already feels.  And she tries...so hard...to make her life mean something.  She has years ahead of her, but already she felt worn out and tired. But still, she moved forward, casting a glance every now and again towards the man that strolled along with her.  Now that they were away from the blanket of black that surrounds the portal, she could see his features in detail.

He really is a specimen of the rift, glowing even in the morning light. His blue light complimented her own, and her wandering eyes shifted down to her feet. The gases made her head light and strange feeling, a sensation she hasn't felt in such a long time. Her heart has been heavy since being zapped by the Rift Presence, but being here with a fellow Riftian has made her giddy.  She forgot the short tempered conversation they shared at the portal, her worries about helping the Helovians, and how alone she has felt. Her grumbles are replaced with giggles as her slow walk sped up, Finally, she was herself.  Young and free, fun and energetic.  Her chin tucked into her chest, lilac and teal locks tangling in wind

She slowed her pace, turning herself to smile at Himeldir.  "So...Himeldir.  Say something,  No more grumbling or snapping at me.  After all, I did help you." She sighed a pleasant sigh, letting the euphoric feeling take over her, her eyes closing. 

@Himeldir  Open to anyone else

Himeldir
Currently championing:
HIMELDIR

He walked with a grump in his step for some time. He wasn't ignoring her, actually he was quite glad she had followed him and not just let him stomp off. Thankful for that, he took a breath and managed to come to a halt. Turning to face her, his voice now more softer and forgiving than before. "I'm sorry Moa" He dipped his cranium "Forgive me if you will for my ignorance" He gave her a sincere smile hoping that she might just give him the benefit of the doubt. "It was all just a bit much for me to cope with. I come home to find this.." He gestured towards the darkened lands. "More illness has befallen my home, Our home than it deserves. It sickens me" He spat the last sentence. "Something needs to be done to those that have caused this... This shit storm!" His voice became more angered the more he spoke about it, he stomped a crystal like hoove into the muddy ground. Hrmmph.

He sighed, taking in a deep breath of the air around him, and almost, nearly instantly all his troubles washed away. It made him feel slightly woozy, possibly having taken in too much at once. You'd think that being a native his body would be used to the air here now, but it never seemed to happen. Each visit here seemed better than the last, as if the weird air was stored within you. He smiled letting it take over him a small amount at a time. Perhaps this was good for him in the state he was.
He smiled towards her as she too seemed to relax. All but narly forgetting his previous show. "Please do forgive me my child. I was wrong to have acted that way, I thank you solemnly for your help" He smiled gently.
He had not really noticed her all to much when he'd arrived. Having been too dizzy to really see. Now his eyes were wide open. Her pelt was pretty, much like him except she had more white and she shined like the ocean on a midsummer's day. Her spines were rather intriguing and hanging from them where smaller versions of what sat inside his horn. She really was just the spitting image of him. He must have just been blinded before for he had not noticed how pretty she had always been. His mood changed almost instantly.
"Please tell me something about you" He asked in a slightly seductive way. As he circled her like a predator of the sea.

"Talk."

{{OOC: Well now he\\\'s doing the flirting xD}}

"Mennai in eleni ier ier á cala."
"Until the stars are all alight."
image || coding
Use magic/force/ect upon him.

Native Riftian
Moä Te
Currently championing:

BUT YOU STILL STUMBLE, YOUR FEET GIVE WAY

She watched as he stomped a hoof and spat angered words towards their darkened home. But instead of joining him in defiance, she shook her head.  He didn't understand, but she would at least let him make an educated decision. "Each side of this has their own story. Iv'e spoken with both sides, and it seems each blame the other for what happened, but don't you see? The Rift has woken! We have woken, and even though everything seems like a mess, it can only get better, right?" Each word was said with a smile, a grin that she hasn't expressed since before the sickness. Before the sky turned black and the ferns shriveled into twisted, unrecognizable things.

Her cheeks flushed and her crown rose with the stallions apology and movements.  She has been studied before in the past, but never quite like this.  She has always been the odd one, like that of a porcupine fish.  People would stare at her in amusement, laughing even more so at her strange and sometimes useless magic.  Her eyes followed his movements as he circled around her, a giddy smile pulling at her lips. It was different, but a pleasant feeling made her stomach flutter.  "Something about me? Oh, gosh."

Her head tilted to the side, a look of deep thought covering her face.  It is hard to think with the hallucinogenic air drifting in and out of her nostrils, and she struggled to come up with a personal fact. "Oh, I know. Lets play a game.  I'll say something, then you say something. I have healing magic, and I can also transform into a sea ray when I am in the ocean." Her legs moved forward, closing the gap between them, until she stood so close she could smell his musk. She stretched her neck, letting her lips part near his ear, her voice becoming soft and sultry.  "Your turn."

OOC: Short post...so sorry! 

THANKS ♥

@"Himeldir
Himeldir
Currently championing:
HIMELDIR

Her words were like a lullaby to his ears, soothing his angered mind as she spoke truth, she was right. Because of this; whatever this may be. Their home had awoken, even if it be very different than before and the sickness that had swallowed it in the first place was now worse. At least they were back on home soil. He almost giggled to himself, the air in this place was getting to him again. Making him feel giddy and childish. A pastel mind slipped back to those memories of being a child, with no care about the world, he was happy, energetic and most of all he had a family. A sigh escaped blackened lips upon the thought. He'd had everything before all this. He'd had a wife, a mum a dad. a Life. And just like that his memory was washed away, his fall into depression was gone. This place seemed to do that to you. One moment you'd be deep in thought and then nothing. Like a board being wiped clean of the writing before hand.
He smiled towards his new friend; could he call her that?
A game? Oh he did like the sound of that, games were oh so much fun to play, he almost started prancing on the spot in excitement. However he froze upon her advance towards him. The warmth she radiated prickled his velvet skin, his eyes almost closed upon the feeling. Something which he had not felt in a long time. Trembling for her touch, his desires almost consuming him, when he all but remembered they were playing a game, Just as her salty words slipped through his ears, sending a shiver down his spine. whether it was the air in this place or not, he wanted more, craved the attention.
"You can turn into a ray!?" he spoke sleepily through gritted teeth, trying to hold back the desires that engulfed him, But excited all at the same time. What an intresting magic indeed.
Desires inside him took over and he reached out to touch her upon the cheek without thinking. A sense of relief washed over him. "I control gravity" was all he said in a soft tone slightly breathlessly, as his maw gently traced her neck line. A briney ocean scent filled his nostrils as he took in a deep breath of her mane, tickling the inside of his nose. Pausing midway down her neck, he spoke into her silky soft tendrils. "Tell me more about you sweetheart" He spoke almost like a drunken man, swooning over the gorgeous woman at the bar. Playing with her hair in a possibly unconfortable way and all but forgetting about personal space.

"Talk."

OOC: Well that escalated quickly! Also its slightly the air getting to him and he really seems to like her too! But don't let that stop her reacting in a bad way because he's touched her without permission!

"Mennai in eleni ier ier á cala."
"Until the stars are all alight."
image || coding
Use magic/force/ect upon him.

Native Riftian
Moä Te
Currently championing:

BUT YOU STILL STUMBLE, YOUR FEET GIVE WAY

She was amused at his stiffened reaction to her, his jaw hardening and gritted teeth expelling his words towards her. She has always thought of herself as slightly flirty, but has never gained a reaction quite like his.  It was like a drug, and she felt the urge to continue her tease. She was caught off guard at his advance, however, and felt her own body stiffen.  It only lasted a moment, being replaced by her stomach twisting into a desire she hasn't felt before, by goosebumps that covered her skin.  His touch was unexpected, and she would've never guessed that she would want more of it. She inhaled slowly, sharply as the stallion played with her locks and called her sweetheart. She hadn't realized that her eyes had slipped shut until they opened, her neck flexing as she turned her skull and laid it upon his hips.

She expressed a hum, searching for descriptive words in her drunken mind. More about her?  She could talk about her position in the feud between the new and the old, her lonely past, or simply her favorite fruit found in the Keys. It all seemed arbitrary right now. Her eyes searched for his, those pools of glowing blue that were so focused on her. Then, with a deep inhale, she lifted her crown and playfully nipped his flank before moving a step away.  She was dizzy, unable to discern whether the hallucinogenic mist or her infatuation was the cause. Still, through her inebriated state she fought for words. "Well, I'm not sure. I'm from the Rift, born in the south. I spend a lot of time in the rain forest and the Keys. There is this amazing red fruit that just melts in your mouth, plus the swim there is really good practice." She found herself twirling as she spoke, a girlish grin spreading her features into a joyful expression.

"I've met a lot of new people since awaking. Ones with wings, and strange magic.  I suppose they thought me strange, though.  I do have weird magic and these-" She motioned to her spines, the bone reflecting the light from her orbs, causing them to bask in turquoise. "They do hold my orbs.  My orbs give me my healing ability. People laugh at me though.  I can't heal physical wounds, but I can help with the pain.  It's as simple as blocking the pain receptors in their brain.  Healing the brain and mind is what I can do..." Her voice trailed off, briefly imagining the little pegasus filly she helped with such an act.  Her grey eyes again sought his out, her features becoming soft and bashful. She has spoken many words, and now she slides back to his side, his warmth and scent wrapping around her body like a blanket of the finest wool. Leaning forward, her muzzle made contact with his. "Do you think it's weird?"Her eyes looked up at him, like a child seeking approval. Without thinking, she buried her face under his chin, enjoying the touch of another.  She sighed contently.  The effects of the air and her company made all of her worries fall from her shoulders.  She would have to return to the real world, to the hatred and discontent. But for this moment, this brief reprise, she chose to ignore the loud world and trade it in for a quiet moment. And with another giggle, she motioned for the stallion to take his turn.

THANKS ♥

@"Himeldir"
{Image: invpki.png}
Please tag Moä Te in all posts.
Magic and Force is permitted!