This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
The Beast and the.. harlot?
Plot with Dreadnought & Nüwa
Nanna
Currently championing:
Dreadnought

What can I say? He's a glowing giant with the mind of a 14 year old emo kid. He loves sex (with everyone), but doesn't know how to flirt. He likes bubbles and hates bunnies and other fluffy animals. He also like butts.

I have a hope that he'll eventually settle down with someone, but this character must be pretty special for him to even consider it as he is not monogamous. At least not yet.
I would also like him in a threesome drama again, since he's been in a few of those and it always ends badly for him (yay!). Gotta love character drama!
Aaaand.. well.. that's about it. I am fairly open to anything plotwise with him as he is super hard to plan stuff with. So if you have any ideas or charries you would like to throw his way, then let me know!

Nüwa

Nüwa is my shining tin can in the sky who lost her brain somewhere along the way. She is always happy to the point where it's not healthy (or normal for that matter) and she can never seem to realize when she is in danger. She also believes she is not pretty at all and therefore doesn't notice if someone gives her attention. Did I mention she's a virgin?

Plotwise.. well.. anything. I'd love for her to get her heart thoroughly broken after a while. Or if someone could bully her, that would be fun too!
I feel like she needs to grow up and shed that innocent aura too, as she will not live long unless someone takes it upon themselves to make sure she is safe at all time (which would be a fulltime job, just saying).
And friends! Lots and lots and lots of friends!

Feel free to throw your ideas at me and let us get this show on the road!
Rottie
Currently championing:
-shoves Nathanael at Nüwa- I'd love to throw them together. I feel like it would be an equally awkward and funny thread. lol
Nanna
Currently championing:
@Rottie I would love that! :D Whenever you want them to meet, just tag her in a thread :D
RoofTop
Currently championing:
Kane could totally have fun breaking Nüwa and showing her the real world.  He is my slightly crazy and largely egotistical stud muffin who quite enjoys messing with others. particularly women. if he led her on for a while then turned on her it might make her eyes open a bit! kane would enjoy every minute of it!
Jessica
Currently championing:
@Nanna - I can offer @Noitcerru for Dreadnought! Together they'd probably just revert back to teenage boys as Cerru's pretty childish as well. Or I can throw him at Nüwa as a flying buddy/someone who might keep an eye out for her? I can see him warming to her given her pegasus blood. He probably wouldn't mean any harm for Nüwa, only a bit curious that someone so...scattered could live in the Rift. ;P
Nanna
Currently championing:
So sorry for my late reply! Thing's been cray cray! Just make threads whenever you feel like it and tag my charries :D

@RoofTop I am all up for having Kane mess with Nüwa :D I could even see her having a little crush on him if he showers her with sweet word slol (because that's all it takes, honestly)

@Jessica Oh gosh, yes! Those two boys would be awesome together XD I bet Noitcerru could bring out a lot of Dread's more childish ways lol. And feel free to throw him at Nûwa as well :D She likes everyone!
RoofTop
Currently championing:
@Nanna Cool! ill get a thread up and tag you
Jessica
Currently championing:
@Nanna - Great! Thought these two would get on well. I'll tag you