This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
finicky muse pls help!
Varuna
Currently championing:
hey guys! I'm having a bit of trouble finding the muse to write Varuna here because a few of his threads have just died off :\ I really want him to meet people to plot with and form lasting relationships with (friends, enemies, spar buddies, etc) and if someone could make a thread for him I would very much appreciate it. Right now he's wandering around the Rainforest Cliffs/Ultima area!
Nat
Currently championing: None
I have Eira and Zahra travelling together at the moment :) I'll get that thread we were planning, up and ready
Varuna
Currently championing:
I would love a thread w Eira <3
Nanna
Currently championing:
I have an open thread with Dreadnought here if you ever want to reply to it :D

And if Dread is a little too weird, I can throw my girl Nüwa at your pretty boy :D I am sure those two could find something to talk about ;)