This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
sad prayers for guilty bodies
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Kisamoa
Currently championing:
[ Open thread for anyone who wants to chat with Kis! First come, first serve, so it's up to the first who responds if they want to let more people join. c: ]

The waves curled around the shore, foam-topped and blue-green; they whispered as they rolled up over the pale sand, leaving dark silver stains in their wake. Above the pale beach, dark cliffs loomed, and sickly light spilled from between their trunks and over the edge. It pulsed, slowly, like a heartbeat; red and blue, green, purple, orange. Far out at sea, a storm brewed. A little lightning arced between the dark clouds, the thunder a distant rumble, but enough to shake the earth.

It was a storm, and it was going to be a bad one. The shore was probably the last place anyone wanted to be, where the waves, not yet whipped into a frenzy, could carry you up with ease and smash you against the black base of the steep cliffs.

But he did not care, for the water did not dare lift him, and he was the master of Death anyway.

Slowly, the arch of his neck broke the surface between the wave crests, his massive head lost somewhere in the churning water; his shadow loomed in the clear waters, distorted by the lack of proper light. His pace was slow, but certain, and as the sea grudgingly yielded him to firm ground, the reason for his trip was obvious: he was dragging along a dead Pistris, already more than half-rotted and half-eaten.

Kisamoa dragged the carcass out of its grave, deposited it on the pale white sands. There was not any blood left to stain them pink, so white they remained, pallid as the moon next to the shadow-wrapped, ever-changing beast standing upon them. A cloud rose from his misshapen nostrils as he exhaled, one weary eye turned towards the sky. "Stop," the creature rumbled, but his only answer was lightning and a clap of thunder, the lights up above on the cliff pulsing faster. "I'm doing this for you," he went on, his voice thick around his many teeth. Still the storm brewed.

He bent his head to look at the shark. He ground his teeth together, as if considering something, before shrugging. Whatever conclusion the Deceiver had reached, it pushed him into action, for he began to dismantle the corpse, taking each and every pale bone and laying them out in the sand.
beauty in darkness
kaos in light
.. and kaos opened up its eyes
Castiella
Currently championing:

She skipped, she jumped and giggled just for fun. This world was so new; this world is so different. Castiella could not help but love it all. A small child like giggles rumbled from her maw as blood flecked orbs looked around. The Fucking glowing eyes chased after her. They nipped at her heels. Black ears pinned to her skull as she took off into a canter. Run, run, as fast as you can. She started to gallop n a frenzy. The pale golden girl could not get away. She could not hide from anything around here. Heart beats roared in her ears and blood coursed through her veins. "LEAVE ME ALONE!! " Harsh tones ripped from her throat as the girl moved faster and faster. It was something about today. Today she could not handle it. She could not handle herself.

It did not take long for her to burst through the woods. Black liquid oozed from her pulsing wound. Her masked skull looked behind her to see the trail of black flowers. A scream roared from her maw as she stomped the damn flowers into the earth. "WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME!? " A mental breakdown would be a good way to explain what was happening to her. She was unsure of the world right now; she was unsure about her self. Everything was crashing down on her chest. Akriel has not been seen in awhile. Where the fuck could he be?! Mother.... well Castialla did not care very much for her. Raeden was still her mother, and she had to respect that KINDA. Father was DEAD. He would never breathe the same air as her again. Abigor... Do not get her started. Everything was so FUCKED UP.

Lightning cracked, and thunder roared above her head. Glowing teal eyes looked above to see the rain start to pound against her sparking pelt. "Just fucking great...." She mumbled before trotting off into the land again. It did not take the fallen angel very long to find someone. The smell of rotting flesh and death filled her muzzle. Halting, the girl looked around her masked skull flashed in a stroke of lightning. A deviant grin fell across her maw as she followed the smell of DEATH. Giggles soon filled the air as she skipped merely along."Hello?? " Her voice is a haunting whisper in the air as she nears the edge of the tree line. Teal eyes look down to a magical sight.

A beast stood on the shore with something dead. A Cheshire grin came to her maw as she slipped down the rocks. He spoke with a deep hellish tone. She would have cringed if she knew what fear was, but she didn't. The tone was rather pleasant to her blacked ears. Twisting her banded muzzle, she looked down at the dead beast. The man was starting to take the rotting thing apart. Disgust did not fill her features, only excitement and joy flashed across her face. Thick tresses flicked over her sparking body as she smiled. White teeth peered out from a malevolent grin. "Can I help you, sir? " The man looked familiar, but she did not shout names. She was unsure of this man was really KAOS. Her eyes fell to the corps and then to her chest. The black wound dripped and oozed the black shit. Black flowers started to form around her hooves and on the sand below. Closing her teal eyes the girl looked back at the ghostly man. Fucking black flowers... The thought rang in her mind before a giggle slipped from her maw.

"Talk"

@Kisamoa

OOC:: I would love for this to just be Cas and Kaos, but if you really want to join just message me! :)
Castiella
I'm Well acquainted with villains
that live in my HEAD
image & coding
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}
Kisamoa
Currently championing:
He was not left alone for long—he heard her long before he should've, had he been anything less than something stitched together from four mad, dead gods. Still, he wished for peace in this task, his sharp teeth picking apart the soft flesh and dragging the bones from the body. He longed for solitude and silence, for the embrace of Caevoc's cloak, for some mystery to shroud him as he worked on what he should not work on.

He'd known from the first moment that her path would take her straight to him, so he raised his head to watch dispassionately as she slipped and hopped down the steep rock's face. Her surefootedness was impressive, but she did have the advantage of wings, should things go south for her.

His lips curled into a humorless smile.

She dropped onto the sands, bleeding the thick, black godsblood, its flowers pooling around her feet; her smile too jagged in her young and perfect face. Something beautiful, ruined by the darkness within. Kisamoa's eyes closed.

"Can I help you, sir?" and for a moment, the only reply she got was a tremendous sigh.

Then she giggled, and one of his eyes cracked open. That.. was unexpected?

(I'll show you unexpected—)

His tail twitched, his lips pulled back to bare mismatched fangs, and he barked out a laugh. "If you're careful, sugarcakes," he said with another pull on his lips, returning his attention to the dead Pistris. "Help me get the bones out of this thing, but—" And his full attention, irises sparking up with vivid blue lights, turned on her, "—don't. notch. them." The smirk he gave her was unpleasant. "Or else I'll tear a bone from your body and use. Got it?"

[ For clarification, sharks do not have bones, but the Pistris does have bones in its arm-like fins! ]
beauty in darkness
kaos in light
Castiella
Currently championing:

Teal eyes grew bright with crimson blood splatters. The mighty beast looked upon her small body. Sparks arced and jumped with joy and excitement. Cream tresses floated over her masked face covering her features like a curtain. He was silent; the air was thick between the two. Her tri colored hooves settled into place as the cold waves washed over their unholy presence. His eyes closed after she spoke. The features on her face twisted causing her eyes to squint. She wondered what he was thinking, what he was doing, but after her giggle, his orbs opened again. Masked features just held her signature Cheshire grin. Patiently she waited for her GOD to answer. If you're careful, sugarcakes. Her banded muzzle turned into a brighter smile. She looked up to the God. He was the only powerful MAN she has come across. Castiella had no father. She had no discipline from her mother. Akriel was almost just as bad as herself, if not worse. At least she could control her outbursts. Bright orbs widened as he continued to speak. She could help him! Fuck, why was being nice to someone so evil easy? She giggled with a child like tone as her eyes fell back to the body. Looking back up, she paused in the silence. There was something so menacing about the few moments. Castiella did not care though, the dark, evil, and wicked fed the fuel burning deep within her sparking chest. —don't. notch. them. Milky strands floated as she nodded her skull."Yes sir.. I will handle them with the utmost care. " She giggled skipping closer to the washed up thing.

Blood splattered orbs looked back to the fanged monster. She nodded her head " Got it! " a tiny giggle left her maw. Her nose reached down very carefully to move a rib out of the decay. The rotting flesh clung to her sparking banded muzzle as she gently pushed it over to where the other bones were. " So what are you going to do with these bones? Oh, I am Castiella. But I am sure you already knew that. Your Kisamoa right? " Her child like voice rung out in the air as bright orbs looked up to Kaos.

Her eyes trailed back to the wound on her chest, then she thought back to the portal. So many had died before they came through to the Rift. She would have been sad, but she wasn't. Her brain did not recognize that emotion. "I like my new home. It is much better than Helovia. People there were a bunch of ass holes. " A pause filled the air as crimson flecked orbs looked to the decaying body. "Why did you save the Helovian's who helped destroyed your home?. " For a second a gleam of child like innocence poured from her features. She never really opened that door to anyone other than her father. In the blink of an eye that little bit of raw emotion was gone as she reached back down to move more ribs carefully.

" Talk "

@Kisamoa

OOC:: I would love for this to just be Cas and Kaos, but if you really want to join just message me! :)
Castiella
that live in my HEAD
image & coding
Kisamoa
Currently championing:
So, he can't say much about sense, because he didn't have much. He was an ever-shifting, rapidly changing creature, both of body and of mind. He was an accidental fifth force in a body of four, and gods knew that made things interesting, and their powerful madness hadn't left much room for common sense.

But boy, she was making no sense, and it intrigued him. Here was a tall, hideous creature, on a beach with a supernatural storm brewing out over the waves, and he was taking apart a dead Pistris (—first off, who the hell has a dead Pistris anyway?). And what did she do..? She hopped down, giggled randomly, and asked to help. Kisamoa's face betrayed little surprise but still he found himself staring at her for a moment. She kept giggling. She kept smiling. Everything about it was so subtly off that he couldn't decide whether to fall down into the madness with her, or be offended by it. Like, keep your crazies to yourself, I'm not that far gone yet, but then again.. He probably was, too.

He had managed to endear himself to a handful of the Helovians, but whatever they had felt for him had probably vanished along with their loved ones; outright massacre wasn't something you became loved for, except by the freaks. And this little girl, she was clearly one of them, but she was eager to start the task. No questions asked. She dug her nose into the soft flesh, and Kisamoa was left to watch in confusion. It was like he couldn't register what he was seeing, not with any of his presences.

"Right," he said quietly to himself, and buried his sharp teeth in the Pistris's pectoral fin and dug out the fine, pale bones. He heard her question, but ignored them as he laid the bone down. He didn't particularly want to answer, but that thing called 'sincerity' kept clobbering him in the head.

It was too late to turn back anyway. He was committed to it. Not only for his promise, but for the sweet rush of power as well.

Because, oh, this thing was going to generate power like nobody's business.

"Something I shouldn't," he finally replied, flippant. He didn't bother with answering the question about his name. He was everyone, and no one. He wasn't even sure he actually existed outside of the intersection of minds.

She surprised him, though. He had gotten a few looks of appreciation before, some murmured thanks, those who chose to let go of the old and look to the future, but most of them seemed bitter about what he'd done. The confession coming from Castiella made his thick brows shoot upwards. "They were?" he asked, his deep voice accompanied by a smoke of white. Damn, the storm was coming on fast. He bent to the Pistris again, and pulled out another of the small bones. He laid it carefully on the sand, and when he spoke, it was as if he was speaking to the bone, and not to her.

"I saved them so they could save me," he said to the white fragment, before flicking a gaze over his shoulder. "They destroyed this world. Now, they get to fix it."

And his electric eyes smoldered.
beauty in darkness
kaos in light
Castiella
Currently championing:

Her masked skull tilted as the monster spoke. Decaying skin and blood dripped from her maw. Castiella watched him for a moment. What would compel her to HELP this THING? Love and kindness were something the girl never really learned about. Mother never really cared about what she did, but mother DID love her. Compassion did not grow in the black heart though. It was not HER fault that she was so heartless and fucked up. Perhaps if she knew about her father's illness, she would understand thing better. Castiella might be able to work on her faults, but alas the girl had no clue how fucked up her family really was. She never noticed his pause before the spoken words. The girl was too busy carefully pulling bones out of the carcass.

Teal orbs flicker with light and glowing crimson flecks. She ignores the storm, she ignores everything, because that is what Castiella does best. A small smile flashed across her masked face. Three black bands darkened her features, making her appear more menacing. Kaos was not as scary as everyone made him seem. He has not tried to eat her YET, and he is letting her help him! The smile fades away, and her face looks straight for a moment. There was no giggling, no Cheshire smile; she was SILENT. Something I shouldn't. There was something about living on the edge. She giggled softly and skipped towards the decaying creature. A slight warm feeling filled her chest. She liked doing things she shouldn't do.... Blood colored wings lifted into the air. The cool rain from the storm showered down her sparking body. The arcs could not contain themselves from the excitement. Then, she paused looking at the marking on her left rib. Father.... silently the girl stood there for a few second before Kaos spoke again. Drenched creamy tresses shook softly as she brought herself back to reality. They were? .

Maybe she was too harsh, maybe they just did not understand her. Castiella gently picked up some vertebra moving them to the pile. " They are not grateful for the chance to start new life in a new world. I have heard more complaints than compliments about the Rift. In Helovia some thought they were so big and bad that no one could touch them. They were greedy and always wanted more magic, more items, more companions. I don't know... " Sparking shoulders shrugged " This place feels more like home. I am sorry that your land was destroyed..." There was something oddly sincerer lurking in the tones of her voice.

She watched the ghostly beast lean over and pick more small bones out of the fin. Something makes her want to question him more, but she decides to remain quiet and just HELP. What she was helping with is an entirely different question. He did not talk much about why this rotting thing needed to have the bones pulled from it. Cas did not mind though, the smell of death was something she was almost immune to. Trying to plaster her pretty smile back on her face she skipped closer to the beast. The wet sand pulled at her hooves and tried to hold her back. Teal orbs looked up as Kaos spoke. He did not seem like he was talking to her, but Castiella listened anyways. " Well at least you have everything all figured out... I wish I could say the same... " The girl did not smile, nor did she giggle. Burning crimson splattered eyes looked back into the smoldering electric eyes of KAOS. The ghostly storm approached quickly, but the girl did not glance or worry about the horrid clouds. Castiella continued to carefully pick up the vertebra and move them to the soft sand.

" Talk "

@Kisamoa

Castiella
that live in my HEAD
image & coding
Kisamoa
Currently championing:
It was not something anyone would be surprised to hear admitted, but: Kisamoa did not understand. Saying he didn't understand mortals was a simplification, and partial lie, because some of them were immortal, and he couldn't say he had understood every immortal creature he had ever come across either. He found his natives easier to understand, for they had grown bitter and hardened by the land they were confined in, survival always on their mind as the shadows crept closer and the magic lost its sway.

No, what he did not understand.. it was the complex relationship between emotion and memory. How they had the gall to be upset about him killing a bunch of their friends and taking their lands from them.

But when they did it..it was okay?

That was the reason why he was there, on the beach, in the driving rain. He had sought to understand, but he hadn't, but he had made a promise, and he wasn't going to back out of it. The way he saw things, he had one path to redemption: understanding. And by understanding, modifying his behavior so that he was less..evil, he supposed.

Without losing track of his goal. And with the angry creatures fuming in the back of his mind.

They frustrated him, dead gods and Helovians alike. He didn't know how to deal with them, and that was why he found himself surprised when one he had taken from her birthland condemned the majority of those she had come with. He didn't know what to say. He couldn't understand it, either; had greed upset them? But the Rift ran thicker with magic and opportunity. It was built on greed. Then why..?

Or was it about what they had lost? Not only their friends and loved ones (and enemies), but the more material aspect of it..? He had been aware of some companions going rogue, disappearing into the depths of the Rift, and he knew of all the magic devoured. It was the lifeblood of the broken land, but not enough to replace all that had been lost.

They needed more of it, or to find a way to stop the bleeding.

He found himself staring at the Pistris, weighed down by the task and the unhelpful gods screaming murder in his ears. "I don't," he said quietly, raising his gaze to meet Castiella's for a moment. The girl looked down, and kept at her task, but Kisamoa was left watching her. Another broken thing, but this one wasn't his fault. "What's bothering you?" he asked, uncertain if the question was too blunt, and hoping for an easy-to-fix answer. Like, go blow up this guy, but that posed another problem: no more death, not even at the bidding of another.

So, no problem was easy to fix.

Maybe he should just kill everyone, huddle in a corner of the Rift, and wait out the inevitable end. Seemed almost merciful. His lips pulled into an utterly humorless smirk, and he rolled the mangled Pistris over.
beauty in darkness
kaos in light
Castiella
Currently championing:

He was silent for a short amount of time. Cas watched the monstrous beast; she waited while he was silent. The girl did not dare speak until the master spoke. In the silence she pulled out one more bone and then his voice broke through the air. Bloody specks looked up questions and confused at his answer.
I don't
The girl remained quiet. She wanted to question him, she wanted to know more, but now was not the time. Instead, she carefully placed the bone on the ground and turned back towards the beast. Giggles did not fall from the girl's maw. Nor did she smile and skip around. Silently the broken angel just kept working on the task at hand. His voice reached out to her like a cold hand once again. A hard swallow slipped down her throat.
What's bothering you?
Masked features melted over her skull as her head tilted slightly. No one has every asked her that. No one has ever cared enough to ask what was wrong, or what is bothering her. Glowing eyes flicked back down to the body in front of her hooves. Oh, how she wished she could rot the flesh of others who did not understand her. Maybe burning them with electrical fire was better? It was hard for the girl to answer a question that had more than one answer. She could start with saying that her father, the ONLY one who understood her was DEAD. Her brother did not know how complex her mind was. This was not her fault! None of her attributes was her fault. She was BORN like this, and how do you explain that to someone? You don't explain it. Her thoughts mumbled to herself with a sharp pin of her ears. Fuck them! They do not need to know why she is like this ( because she does not know why she is like this).

Lifted her skull the banded muzzle sighed slightly. "Well I guess gods do not have to have everything figured out. No one is perfect. " Her voice trails off. Pride was a difficult thing for Castiella to understand. It was hard for the girl to understand that she was not PERFECT. Her bodice sparkled with golden sparks. Her pelt was pure peach. Delicate white strands cascaded into a flowing river of her mane and tail. The problem with perfect looks is that there is always something UGLY hiding somewhere. That somewhere just so happened to be her heart, mind, and soul.

Sparking eyes watched the shadow beast roll the decaying creature over. A few more bones caught the girls attention, so she went back to work. Before she picked up a bone, her eyes settled on the ever changing features of Kaos. " I know what it feels like to be misunderstood. It is everything and nothing that bothers me all at one time. Maybe it is because I can not explain why I am the way I am. My father was the only one who understood me; I feel he was like me, but he is dead. Then again why should I care enough to explain my self? I am sorry... " Castiella pauses realizing that she is rambling on. "I wish I could answer that question more straight forward. Thank you for asking though. No one has ever cared enough to even blink an eye towards me. You though.. " Silence filled the air once again as glowing eyes looked to the sand below. "It might be crazy, but you treat me as my father did. " She shook her head with a small giggle. " You probably think I am, mad, nuts, or insane " Her mood started to brighten slowly with a growing cheshire grin. The girl reached in the decaying body to pick out more bones. For once in the short hellish life, she was WILLINGLY helping someone besides herself.

"Talk"

@Kisamoa

Castiella
that live in my HEAD
image & coding
Kisamoa
Currently championing:
The rain slicking down became more urgent, the wind snapping, whipping, biting; the thunder out at sea roared louder, the lightning flashing red and blue and sickly green in the heavy clouds. Each wave rolled in taller than the one before it, the foam like fangs and the snapping jaws of monsters. Each silver shadow pulled closer to them, glistening and wet, and Kisamoa narrowed his eyes at it.

They had their differences, he and the land, and he suspected they always would. Slowly, he returned his gaze to the Pistris. He found himself strangely bothered by her silence, for while silence was something he was used to—preferred, even—this was a silence tinged with sorrow and frustration.

Maybe even fear, but he thought that was his, an alien emotion snaking under his shifting skin. He wasn't afraid of his home, he wasn't afraid of his dead brethren, he wasn't afraid of any material consequence he could think of, but he found himself inexplicably afraid by what Castiella would say. What she would do. In a moment of brutal honesty, spoken as only two words, he had bared much of himself.

He had thought he was saving this place, but Helovia's Gods had thwarted him.

Perfect? His huge eyes blinked, and fell towards the rose-colored girl, golden sparks dancing across her skin. He looked within her, felt the slumbering power of the doves, and he found himself wondering—did I just disappoint her? did she consider me perfect until just now..?

Was he perfect? He was a behemoth of death and danger, coursing with power, drunk on dreams; but he couldn't fix a single thing.

No, not perfect, then. He let the concept roll around his skull.

He didn't like it.

"Your father had you picking bones?" he asked, bluntly; from a less severe creature it would've been called blurted out, but from a God of his stature, and with his mouth, it seemed too solemn. His forehead was slightly furrowed, his gaze keen; he wasn't sure what else she might refer to. "Did, uh.. did I kill him?" Slowly, he bent to draw another bone from the body, knowing that he would soon have to find another corpse. He held the bone in his mouth, rolled it around with his tongue—found a slight imperfection, and crushed it between his jaws.

"I think," he said after a moment, spitting splinters of bone to the beach, "you're no more insane than I am."

Which, frankly, could mean anything.
beauty in darkness
kaos in light
Castiella
Currently championing:

The rain pelted her hide with cold daggers. Sparks rose and fell in a soft wave of confusion, happiness, and so many other emotions. Castiella was no open book. She made every emotion, every ounce of energy difficult to read. She does not plaster true feelings on her face; she does not express anything with genuine concern. The Fallen angel was cold to the world, and maybe that is why she did not realize the words that were spoken could have offended the mighty Kaos. Her masked face paused on him. He was silent... Silence is always deadly, right? Castiella could almost feel her throat close as she swallowed harshly. "I hope I did not offend you. I was trying to make you feel better about everything. You are still perfect in my eyes, no matter what you do or say. " Glowing eyes looked to the rotting creature before her voice rang out in a more silent tone " But I guess that is not saying very much, considering I said it..." Her sparking shoulder rolled. Castiella knew she was no one here. Her voice did not mean anything. The thoughts in her mind were nothing anyone would care about. She was a NO ONE.

She was NOTHING.

Kaos on the other hand was everything. The ever shifting form of his body proved that concept. Why should he care what she thinks? He rules the whole Rift; he is the GOD that everyone will soon pray to. Her mask skull tilted slightly watching him her mind drifted off Why is he entertaining a little filly that is nothing to the world? Surely, there were much more powerful creatures in the Rift that could be helping him, that could be talking with him, but he chose HER. None of the gods in Helovia spoke with her. They did not care about another young girl growing up in their land, but Kaos DID.

"Your father had you picking bones?"

Castiella looked back up to the beast. Her voice chuckled softly. It was a funny question, but serious undertones were floating within the words. "Well I never really had to pick bones with him. " Small chuckles filled the air "You are just like him. The questions he would ask. His history was not the greatest from what I have heard, but he was trying to make everything right. You just have some similarities. " A charming smile dances across her face as she reaches to pick up another bone. The question then fills the air. Kaos has killed so many in Helovia, but he asks about her father. The white features on her face wrinkle as she looks at the dead body. Then her banded muzzle looks up to the ever shifting God. "No... He would have followed you here to the Rift. He died just a few days before we came here. A Reaper killed him; a man dipped in pure onyx. I have never seen the man before, but he pierced my father's heart... It was cold blood murder. " Her voice fell silent and still. The fallen Angel lowered her skull closing her eyes. She fought back the burning tears that started to collect in her glowing teal eyes. Large blood colored wings clutched her sparking body. Castiella took a deep breath lifting her head again. A smile tried to find the curves of her maw. The masked features of her face tried to cover the sadness "He was such a great Father, I miss him every day. I hope that maybe one day, I will get to see him again. "

Creamy locks of hair fell into her face as she watches Kaos pick another bone from the body. Carefully he rolls it in his mouth with slow movements. Cracking and crunching cause the girl's attention to lock on the monster. Splinters of bone fell from his maw as he spat it upon the damp sand. Her head lowered to appear as if she was not staring at the great god. Gingerly her muzzle sifted through the rotting flesh. The stench did not bother her, nor did it burn her nose. Decaying skin and organs did not scare her, or make her squirm under her skin. The job had to be done, so she would do it willingly for the might Kaos.

"I think,"

A long pause filled the air as her banded muzzle lifted from the body.

"you're no more insane than I am."

A smile could not help but light up the features of her face. Sparks rose higher on her body, and the girl has completely forgotten about the black liquid dripping from her chest. Black flowers grew in small trails where the girl had walked. A few black flowers even rose from the body of the Pistris. Crimson speckled eyes locked on Kaos. " Maybe we are not so different from each other. " She giggled softly "Except you are my god, and I am your loyal servant. "

"Talk"

@Kisamoa

Castiella
that live in my HEAD
image & coding