This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Sparrow's Plots
Apollo, Romani, Rhiannon, and Tristan
Sparrow
Currently championing:
Apollo the Merciful
and Zola the Black Cat

Loyal | Kindhearted | Passionate | Lover of Life | Nature-Loving

General Plots:
- Encounter old comrades and friends from Helovia.
- Make new friends within the Rift.
- Have a lady in his life and settle down with her. :D
- Have a son or daughter. (I'm taking offers on players for any potential foals!)
- Regain his Legend Title of "the Merciful".
- Join a herd once one is established.

Development Ideas:
- Learn more about the flora of the Rift and any healing/negative properties they may have.
- I would LOVE to have some kind of a 'Healer's Meeting' with Apollo and the other medics/healers of the Rift.

Romani
and Kasai the White Tiger

Gypsy Soul | Dedicated | Adventurous | Loyal | Just

General Plots:
- Make more friends. Seriously. Romani needs more friends and aquaintances in her life.
- Spend more time with Destrier and Tristan.
- Have more children with Destrier. (Also taking players for future foals!)
- Gather more feathers.

Developement Ideas:
- Explore the Rift.
- Anything you guys might suggest!

Rhiannon the Bloodfeather

Manipulative | Emotionally Constipated | Sarcastic | Distrustful | Racist

General Plots:
- Settle down with the remainder of the Basin members.
- Attain a soldier/general rank in a group/herd.
- Meet her brother and reunite with Crowley.
- Find a lady and love her fiercely. (If you have any ladies who might be interested, let me know! :D)
- Make friends. :|

Development Ideas:
- Trial to have her magic repaired.
- Gain a Companion.
- Get into fights and make a bunch of enemies.
- Obtain the Legend Title "the Bloodfeather".

Tristan

Boyish | Adventurous | Compassionate | Kind | Bashful | Youthful

General Plots:
- Have a little brother!
- Find a stallion/mare to love.
- Make lots of friends!
- Experience his first transformation into a wolf. (His magic has been warped, and now he experiences uncontrollable vomiting while transformed. Yay?)

Development Ideas:
- Trial to have his magic repaired.
- Gain a Companion.
- Learn more about the Rift.
- Eventually obtain a Legend Title.

If you would like to plot with any of my crew, post below! :D I'm always open for threads and ideas!
Nat
Currently championing: None
Heya :) I would love for Zahra and Apollo or Tristan to meet! She needs purpose and friends - someone she can trust and help her along the way to rediscovering herself. I think that chatting with Apollo about healing could help, and Tristan is just adorable. If she can craft any silk items for them, I would be happy to do that too :D
RoofTop
Currently championing:
-RAISES HAND- Moä and Apollo have to meet. Nice guy from Helovia meets innocent native who has been bashed hard? Plus she can use someone to talk about her strange healing magic. Plus she can kind of show him the flora that is around. She is kind of a geek when it comes to her home. :D
Sparrow
Currently championing:
@Nat - Yes, please! Both Tristan and/or Apollo would be more than happy to meet with her and get to know her! Tristan's just a bit of a derp who wants to figure out the world around him, and Apollo's a big love-muffin who just wants to make friends and love trees. :|

@RoofTop - :D Yes! Apollo would love that! He would talk for DAYS about healing magic and medicine in general if she would put up with his unfathomable love of trees and plants. :D

Please let me know if you guys would like me to start any threads or if you would like to!
Nat
Currently championing: None
:D If you have time to start one that'd be cool, I am happy to otherwise.
Moä Te
Currently championing:
Dont matter to to me! I can get one up tonight.