This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Where's the Moon?
Private Siren's Summit 
Akumi
Currently championing:
The night was cold, humid, and of course still wet. Akumi stomped her hoof in the thick mud angrily. It now covered her perfectly crimson colored hooves in exchange for a dark brown. It's about damn time I saw a moon around here and some dry land. While she stomped through the pines that offered little protection from the rain that hadn't stopped since she got there, she didn't notice the strange change of lighting around her. She was lost in her thoughts and as far as she was concerned, she was alone.

The ground turned into ripples and she was jerked from her thoughts. More water... Akumi rolled her eyes. The very sight sickened her no matter how pretty the reflection of the Rift's neon lights were in the lake. She looked down at the reflection of her crooked horn that the Rift's portal had destroyed. To her surprise she saw her back light up bright red. Was someone there? Or something...?

@Himeldir OOC:( sorry it took so long for me to post! got caught up in work haha. I absolutley love your character though, hes so unique.)
Himeldir
Currently championing:
HIMELDIR

The pastel man was casually minding his own business in the woods, when a new light caught the attention of blue orbs. It shimmered delicately amongst the rest of the glowing forest. For some reason it tickled his curiosity and the glowing man found his path suddenly changing.
Treading his way through the mud, he found himself back near the waters edge once more. Perhaps this was his calling, that water was his infinity, even if he looked like the night sky itself. Space was mostly water right?

What was it with him and meeting crimson creatures at the water's edge? This was the second time now that he had stumbled upon one. Maybe the world was trying to tell him something? Perhaps blood was going to be spilt?
should he say something? They hadn't noticed him yet he could still escape. But if they were the one in need he would possibly never forgive himself hearing of their death. So he chimed in, clearing his throat, hoping as not to startle them. "Can I help you there?" His words came softly and caring.

"Talk."

"Mennai in eleni ier ier á cala."
"Until the stars are all alight."
image || coding
Use magic/force/ect upon him.

Native Riftian
Akumi
Currently championing:
The stranger's scent filled Akumi's nostrils sending warning signals to her her body that someone was coming. However this man didn't seem like a threat and certainly didn't sound like one when he spoke ever so softly. Akumi made a slow turn-around as gentle as if trying not to wake up a sleeping foal. "Hello. My name is Akumi." She offered her name so generously to someone she hadn't even met before. She couldn't explain it but a sense of comfort was felt in his presence. He was bright not like anything she had ever seen before. His mane and tail grew to great lengths but what amazed her the most was the spinning/pulsing orb between his horn. It was bright and shiny, certainly worthy of her attention if you asked her. His eyes seemed to glow back at her surrounded by dark smudges to outline them.

"Are you from around here?" Akumi inquired, wanting to know more about the new place she was being thrown into. The water splashed although when she looked upon it there was nothing to be seen. Something told her there was something in the water but her eyes convinced her there wasn't. She couldn't stop thinking about the occasional times the river had moved itself without a single creature being seen. She kept her head tilted, one eye focused on the new stallion and the other upon the mysterious murky water.

@Himeldir
Himeldir
Currently championing:
HIMELDIR

As blue orbs adjusted to the light, the man soon realized the glow was coming from them. Their bodice cracked like stone work as red lines broke forth like lava from a mountain. It was interesting to say the least and it did not bother him that much for he glowed brighter and better than those silly little cracks endorsing their pelt. His stance became regal, filling up with self pride. He was, could be, the only one that should glow so brightly.
"Dear child.." His voice too held the same kind of tone. Almost kingly and grand. "..You tell me your name as if we know each other. You are too trusting. what if I am here to kill you?" he was blunt and moved closer to her warning her. Making a point towards the dangers of trusting others so quickly. "Am I from here?" He repeated her question with a laugh "I am of the Earth and Moon if that answers your question" He moved around her watching her muscular frame as he went, bark scraping against his soft skin as he squeezed himself between trees. Mud splattered up his almost perfectly white socks. But he did not care, he wasn't one for keeping himself tight too often. Unless he was on a date, then he Would "doll" himself up. "You should be more careful whom you trust child" His words slithered out. "You are lucky that I do not bite" He grinned as he came to a stop in front of her. "what brings you out here?"

"Talk."

"Mennai in eleni ier ier á cala."
"Until the stars are all alight."
image || coding
Use magic/force/ect upon him.

Native Riftian
Akumi
Currently championing:
"My appologies, indeed I must be more cautious." Akumi bowed. "I had seen this mountain from afar and decided to come see it, only to find out it's a volcano instead." She rolled her eyes. "I feel a strange sense of trust around you sir. You are indeed different. May I ask your name? If you are comfortable of course." Akumi dipped a mud covered hoof into the water and the mud came off clean. Might as well clean all of me off, I'm already soaked anyways. She slowly began to wade into the water. Rushes of both warm and cold water floated between and around her legs. She looked back at the glowing man behind her. "Of the Earth and Moon you say?" Akumi repeated with a daring, wild look in her eyes.

@Himeldir