This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Dingo Plots
Dingo
Currently championing:
Crowley & Talbot & Freya

INFO
  • His curse might be gone, but this boy is way too far gone after putting up with Moonie's torment for so long. Plus, Talbot ran off in his first post, so that's not going to go over very well once he realizes he's not coming back for a while and that he really does love that 'useless mutt' :'D
  • Magic to curse others, also has shadow tendrils that follow him as well as creepy whispers
  • Borderline personality disorder
  • Has a new bby kitteh named Freya :D
  • No solid ties with anyone but his daughter, Rhiannon, but hasn't seen her in years.

IDEAS
  • Flings, but you should probably be a unicorn. Kids or no kids.
  • Unwarranted fight(s)
  • Make a real friend. His last true one was d'Art, and I think he could really use somebody for once in his life.
  • I've always wanted him to kill somebody (other than his own kids x'D)
  • Do creepy things

THOSE INTERESTED
  • Pitty - Chernobyl

Destrier & Suli & Merlin

INFO
  • Currently super depressed as he just lost his companion of about seven years ;____; Also uncertain as to the whereabouts of his son, Luken.
  • Warrior-type, fire-themed, very fatherly
  • Originated from Gassul, then was captured and lived in an Elven Kingdom for several years as a war mount to his rider, Bran.
  • Just wants everyone to get alone, dammit

IDEAS
  • Get back into fighting!
  • Definitely more Romani and Tristan time.
  • Meet back up with old herdmates/friends
  • Throw him into a herd once they are established, maybe go for a General role
  • Foster a kiddo?
  • Collect gems from Gem Fairies (maybe find someone who wouldn't mind doing a couple of Rift Havoc posts for the fairies?)
  • Friend-zone someone
  • Make three people believe a lie

THOSE INTERESTED
  • Sarah - Alysanne and Des reunion

Kratos

INFO
  • Crown Prince of Estanzia, a Rift Kingdom that was ravaged as a result of a revolution lead by its own people.
  • Has magic that causes his markings to pulsate whenever a death occurs
  • Fascinated by death
  • Despises Gods

IDEAS
  • Is anyone interested in making a character with familial ties? Or just one from Estanzia, even? :D There could be quite a bit of plottage there!
  • Get closer to Persephone <3
  • Be talked into riding on a Velellen (and not dying in the process)
  • Get his tail burnt off
  • Develop. Seriously, I need help with him.

THOSE INTERESTED
  • Sarah - Neaera
pitty
Currently championing:
So Kratos and Rum for sure! Rum can take the life force from things so since he's obsessed with death I think this could be a fun bond!

And for Crowley I want a lady to meet him. Please XD I'll PM you on who so we can discuss more in depth! <3
Sarah
Currently championing:
Aly and Destrier reunion!!! :D

I want to throw someone at Crowley too but idk who - I think Neaera would think he's super cool if he could tolerate a hybrid kiddo hanging around?
Dingo
Currently championing:
(08-04-2017, 12:51 PM)Sarah Wrote: Aly and Destrier reunion!!! :D

I want to throw someone at Crowley too but idk who - I think Neaera would think he's super cool if he could tolerate a hybrid kiddo hanging around?

Omg definite YES to an Aly/Des reunion!! :D He, Tristan and Romani are currently leaving the portal behind in search of others they know, so I could start a thread unless you've already got one up?

For Crowley, that would depend on how he acted around him - but I'd be more than willing to try it out regardless! :D
Sarah
Currently championing:
If you want to start a thread for Aly and Des that'd be wonderful <33 She'd love to meet Tristan & Romani too if Sparrow's up for it :D

and okay! Maybe we can throw the two of them together at some point and see how it goes! I have to catch up on Neaera's threads a bit first but I can start one that Crowley can jump into when I'm caught up?
Dingo
Currently championing:
I'll try and get that out tonight or tomorrow at some point and I'll tag her in it!! :D I'll see if Sparrow wants to throw one or both of them in as well.

Sounds like a plan to me! Just lemme know when you're ready for them and I'll be eagerly waiting <3
Dingo
Currently championing:
Destrier and Kratos have both been given trials now, so their sections have been updated with what they need done! Help a Dingo out? :D