This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Retrograde
RP Wanted The Portal 
Crowley
Currently championing:
The wails and screams of the damned fade away into nothingness, nothing more than an already forgotten memory in the back of his mind. Beside him, Talbot continues to cower, that spineless waste, the speckled egg still held protectively within his jaws.

This new world is eerily quiet, a stark contrast to the chaos they had just left behind, and they are most definitely not alone here. All around them luminescent eyes glower at them through the mist, threatening, daring the newcomers to take a single wrong step towards them. Crowley returns the glare with one of his own, ears dipping against his dropped skull and lips curling backwards to expose stained teeth that were prepared to attack. The eyes seem to merely blink back at them, their stares seeming to somehow intensify without truly changing.

“Piss off,” the brindle speaks crudely towards the unseen entities, his own golden eyes shifting about to watch for signs of movement, but for now, there is none.

Behind him, the faithful hellhound had grown uncharacteristically quiet. Ever since the Moon’s curse, which was now gone but had caused something else entirely to plague his master in its absence, Talbot had become the brindle’s protector, his only thing keeping him remotely connected to reality when his mind was wrought with sickness. As Crowley moved boldly forward, having every intention to get the hell out of wherever this place was, a low growl stopped him in his tracks.

With an unrestrained sigh, Crowley turned with a roll of his eyes and was ready to chastise the hound for being such a coward, but any and all words he’d been ready to speak died on his tongue when he faced his companion. Talbot just didn’t look right, and as the brindle furrowed his brows and opened his mouth to speak, the canine did something completely unexpected.

He growled once more with hackles raised, and declaring his master far too close, lunged forward with impressive speed to bite his foreleg.

It was a bad idea.

If nobody had known they were there before, then they definitely did after a primal shriek cut through the dense air. The brindle didn’t think twice when he lashed out in retaliation, striking out with a cloven hoof for the hound’s head, but luckily for the mutt, he missed. Crowley gave chase to the hound for several yards, wanting nothing more than to beat the dog into a bloody fucking pulp before drawing to a sudden halt, and with sides heaving from sheer rage, he watched as his only friend disappeared into the dark of night.

There was a small crack behind him at that moment, and whirling about, Crowley looked down to the egg that had been left behind. It was rolling back and forth as the babe within broke free of its protective prison, and with venom thick in his voice the brindle called out. “You forgot your stupid egg!” But if Talbot even had the gall to return to him, Crowley had already claimed keeps on it anyway.

Another moment, and the tiny form of tawny colored cat emerged with a mighty mew; or, at least, as mighty as its new lungs could manage. Crowley only stared down at it for a long moment, seeming at war with what to do with the useless little thing. Then, with a defiant, sharp snort, he closes the distance between them and cautiously lowers his nose to defenseless kit.

One bond had been abruptly lost, but another had formed, even if Crowley had yet to wholly realize it.

{link to SWP participation} – I would love to post it but Helovia went kaput?? D: But I did post him to it! ;-;

Magics:
{*]SAFE - Ability to curse characters for the price of a scar on his own person.\n[*}SAFE - Tendrils of shadow follow and roll off of him as well as faint, incoherent whispers.

Items:
None of any sort

Amulets:
1 Time amulet

Companions:
Frozen - Talbot – Common Hellhound – not certain of his birthdate now ;_; I just know that he is about six years old.
SAFE - Freya – Caracal – Hatched as they entered! :D Drench 1173

Crowley & Talbot
oh lord won’t you save me
save me from myself
oh lord won’t you forgive me
for I have lost control

Abigor
Currently championing:
Abigor
I own the darkness
The colt stalked through the strange undergrowth his ears pricked yellow eyes flashing darkly. His hat was tilted back allowing both eyes to shine in the dim neon light. His dragon his cloak, no covered in holes for his spikes, rested upon his stripped back. He had come to prowl the place where the portal had seemed to dump everyone. He was curious to see if he could find his father. His mother had told him what he looked like, as well as his name, but he had never met the dark stallion. He was sure the stallion would be twisted like himself, but he couldn't know for sure. He doubted his powerful mother would have settled for a weak man.

A voice whispered through the air followed by two growls. The yell that followed made his blood boil with delight; cautiously he quickened his pace eager to see what had happened. Maybe he would get lucky and find a blood bath on the other side of the strange undergrowth. He slowed as the scent of stallion, canine, and feline tickled his sensitive nose. 'Strange.' Slowly he peered over the row of bushes in front of him. He watched a stallion leaning over a strange small kitten. His lip curled slightly as he looked at the pathetic creature mewling at the man's cloven hooves. His heart leaped hoping the stallion would raise a hoof and smash the weakling.

Yellow orbs rolled as the unicorn merely sniffed the tiny beast. He stepped boldly into the open space his eyes traveling swiftly over the familiar stripes, and yellow gaze. He lifted his tiny head proudly his eyes fixed on the man. His voice was monotoned, void of emotion, "I assume you're Crowley. I'm your son, Abigor." He watched the older man wondering if he even knew he had a son wondering the world. It wasn't like he gave a shit either way, he had his step family and didn't even really need them, besides the mare. He hated that he had to have someone around to keep him alive. His eyes flashed wickedly towards the kitten. "You'd might be better off killing that runt, then trying to keep it safe in this wild world." His lip curled snarling at the tawny cat wondering what it would feel like to crush the thing. He looked greedily back to the stallion his tiny tail wishing with anticipation.

--------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 403 @Crowley
{Image: TCmgImN.png}
Crowley
Currently championing:
It isn't long before they're interrupted.

Crowley whirls to face them, mindful of the tiny life form beneath him. A part of him hopes to find Talbot staring back at him so that he could finish the job, but interestingly enough it's another horse, and a foal at that, one that looks peculiarly just like him. The stripes, the eyes of gold, and the horns, too, even if they weren't twisted like his own; there's no mistaking it, even if he wishes not to believe it.

He merely stares as the child speaks, offering little more than a judgmental, scrutinizing look before a scowl overtakes his features. "You must belong to that buffalo of a whore," he idly remarks, uncaring of the effect his words may have on the youngster standing before him. He'd be lying if he said he remembered much about his mother, even her name; he has only one memory of her, and it most definitely is not her face. Then, he hummed beneath his breath as he glanced about, finding nothing beyond colt other than the endlessly staring eyes in the distance. The mere sight of them causes his ears to dip back once again as his skin begins to crawl. "She should learn to keep a shorter chain on you."

The boy, Abigor speaks again, effectively earning him his own dark look. Rotten as his brain may be, Crowley is no fool; the kitten is just that, a kitten who at the moment is completely and utterly defenseless, and by that right useless, but does the child not see the potential? After all, anything had to be more useful than the waste of space that Talbot had been.

Forgoing any lengthy explanation to companions and their bonds, Crowley steps closer to Abigor, tossing his head back and holding it high. When he speaks, his voice is low, a single warning as he stands between his own son and the mewling newborn behind him. "That could be arranged," he says almost casually, "So long as you mean the one standing in front of me right now."

After all, it wouldn't be the first time he had killed his own spawn.

"Speech"

Crowley & Talbot
save me from myself
for I have lost control

Rift Presence
Currently championing:
Tsk, Crowley, where are your manners?
the Rift

[ TRANSFER NOTES: CROWLEY ]

Magic:
Offensive: Can place curses on others. Doing so scars Crowley in one place.

Vanity Magic: Tendrils of shadow follow and roll off of him.
Vanity Magic: Accompanied by faint, incoherent whispers.

Amulet:
Your amulet explodes in a shower of sparks. Then it's just gone.

Companions:
Freya: Caracal
Obtained: 3rd August 2017
Birth Date: Late Drench 1173

Frozen:
Talbot: Hellhound
Obtained: 13 February 2013
Birth Date: Late Freeze 1167
» Presence of the Rift «

Abigor
Currently championing:
Abigor
He watches the man unflinchingly even as he whirls around angrily. His golden eyes flashing silently at the challenge, even if he would end up having to run away. The colt raised his head proudly golden gaze hungrily taking in his sire. His ears flick away the insult about his mother, he knew she had been no whore. Other's thoughts were just valueless words.A snort bursts from him at his last words though. "Ya, I'd like to see her try, being that she is dead." A dark smirk twists over his face, if anyone could do that it would certainly be his mother. He could almost hear his mother's voice and feel her rage. She had known her father's love, but it seemed he would not be granted the same fate. Tiny dark shoulders rolled away the worry, he didn't really need the man anyway; the colt only needed himself.

The man scowl deepens at his words, but Abigor does not back down. His sperm donor would learn how unforgiving this world could be soon enough. His ears slam back while white teeth flash threateningly almost daring the old man to attack him. "I've made it so far on my own, that is proof enough that I am not weak." His slender right foreleg pawed at the ground his tiny muscles flexing. He was not some weak mewling baby that needed someone to stand up for him. Golden eyes sparkled angrily as he looked at the stripped stallion.

"Suit yourself." His voice was as low as he could manage, but still aggravatingly high. One day he would stand before his father and challenge him to a fight. It was a feeling, wanting to proof himself. A strange desire flooded through him: desire. This desire had nothing to do with sex. He wanted to beat this old bag into the ground and make him beg for his life. He snorted ears still pressed against his skull. Some small part of him wanted the man to attack, to rip into his flesh. The shadows would feast on his blood as well as the stallions. Golden orbs boring into an almost exact match. His mother would be proud of him for staring down something that doubted and questioned him.

-----------------------------
Talk
Words :: 376 @Crowley Sorry it's so much shorter xD
image credits
- table by Niki -
{Image: TCmgImN.png}
Crowley
Currently championing:
Once upon a time, Crowley would have felt pity and concern for the boy standing before him now. So many questions were raised at his simple statement; what had happened to his mother, how was he alive and receiving the care that one so young needed? If somebody else had taken him under their wing, then where were they now? What kind of step-in parental figure were they for allowing him to explore this place alone?

... A better one than him, for sure.

Abigor has the gall to flash his teeth and strike a tiny hoof out towards him, and while the poor kiddo had likely been trying to appear threatening, laughter erupts from the brindle's barrel instead. "What will you do, bite me with your milk teeth?" The imagine alone was enough to elicit another reverberating laugh from the stallion; a part of him wanted to allow the boy to try, if only for the amusement. "Cute."

But as tempting as it was to pluck his kit from up off the ground, turn his back and abandon his son to the darkness and the mercy of its inhabitants, but before he did that, Abigor was in need of a lesson. A lesson that he could carry with him for years, if he lasted that long, a lesson that all the self-confidence in the world couldn't save him from the big bad monsters of the world.

A scowl draws back unceremoniously across dark lips, and unbidden, Crowley lunges forward from where he stood. At first he lowers his head with the intention of butting the boy with such force he's knocked from his feet, and then, whether successful or not, his front half lifts from the ground as he strikes out with cloven hooves, aiming for either Abigor's back or sides.

"Speech"

Crowley & Talbot
save me from myself
for I have lost control

Castiella
Currently championing:

CASTIELLA
God damn right, you should be scared of me. Who is in CONTROL?

The problem with having a BABY brother is she was always tasked with watching him. The fucking boy was already annoying enough; now she had to fucking stalk him. Well, she didn't care that much because the bastard had gotten away from her. Castiella huffed lightly her teal orbs narrowed on a small beaten path. "I swear to fucking koas...." Waves of sparks floated across her pelt in anger. This whole baby sitting job was getting really OLD. Into the land of the portal she went. Neon lightly floated around the fallen angel. Damn this place was like hell on an acid trip. A snort filled to air as she watched the trail of black flowers grow in the wake of her steps. All she could do is roll her eyes. For once the flowers would not get the brunt of her anger. Castiella was saving that for Abigor. He was going to learn today...

Blood dipped wings clung to her sides. Her masked features twisted into something malevolent. There was nothing pretty about Castiella right now. Her body was enraged with golden electricity. Black and white stocking rear legs did not skip, nor did they move with grace. The girl moved as if she was about to drag a soul back to hell with her because she WAS. Her body flooded the shadows and moved like a haunting breeze through the land. Luckily there was nothing she could destroy in her path because it would all be leveled if there was. Even the trees and bushes bowed away from the satanic mistress.

For fucks sake! How far did this little ass hole wander? Irritation, rage, and so many more things started to build in her chest until.. "There." Her voice whispered. The little devil's voice rang in the air. Giggling Castiella snaked through the bushes tucking her sparking bodice deep within the shadows. Crimson speckled orbs searched for the horned fool, but charcoal ears guided each step. The sound of another darkened voice filled the air. "So the bastard boy is not alone." Her soft whispering tone filled only the space around her. After traveling in the shadows, she finally could lay eyes on her baby BROTHER. Oh, and she came just in time for him to get his ass kick! This was so great.. She wanted to laugh and chuckle with roars of demonic tones, but Castiella remained quietly watching. Abigor was so poorly mannered. It was good that the stallion was teaching him a lesson. Hell, she might as well help TEACH this boy a lesson. Smiling, two doves formed out of electricity. Her body also toggled into the form of a bird, but at least she was hidden. The bird reached out from the bush and flew full force towards Abigor. Then a small giggle fell from her maw. Her sparking bodice waltzed from the shadows. "He is so incredibly rude... I figured I would help you teach him a lesson. " Castiella looked towards the man with a deviant Cheshire smile plastered across her masked skull. Don't get her wrong. Castiella likes Abigor; it is just too difficult to pass up an opportunity. Maybe, just maybe this burning pain in her skull would go away. Because after all she is HELPING a stranger in the portal...

"talk talk talk"

@Abigor @Crowley

table code by tamme
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}