This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Effin Paradise
Open Floating Key 
Abigor
Currently championing:
Abigor
Yellow eyes glared around at the perfect little island. He had left his hat and cloak hidden far away from the prying eyes of his twisted sister. He smirked as he thought of her, basking in the memory of her wickedness. She was like a female version of himself, dark and nasty. He enjoyed her company even though he would never admit that to her. They kept each other on their toes. he wondered how she would feel about this pretty little place. It was disgusting. He snarled as he turned and looked all around him his sunny eyes narrowed darkly. With a snort he turned to look down the shore hoping to find something interesting to do.

To his grim delight he spotted a tiny creature snuffling in the sand. Abigor scented the air drawing in the strange smell. He walked slowly towards the animal ears slightly pricked yellow eyes flashing mischievously. He watched as the creature lowered it's head and nibbled at the grass. His stomach growled softly and he wondered where is adopted mother was.

Shaking the thought away he turned his attention back to the stud trying to be silent. Once he thought he was close enough, but out of range if it attacked he spoke. "Hello." His voice hinted at the darkness within him, even around his squeaky youthfulness. His oddly shaped pupil eye was facing the thing. The spiky looking thing jumped eyes widening before racing away from him with surprising speed. His ears pricked with more intensity than he had ever shown. 'How strange.'

Aggravated he turned away from the jungle where the thing had fled. His ebony spikes and scales shimmered eerily in the sunlight. He snorted angrily before turning his eyes towards the sea ahead of them. He wondered what dark and creepy creatures were out in the clear waters watching him. Maybe there was something out there he could kill. He had yet to take something life, but he was eager to start.T He pricked his ears hopefully before sighing and pawing at the ground trying to ease his tension. This island paradise was was making him sick. If something didn't happen soon he would have to move on.

-----------------------------
Talk 
Words :: 369 @Castiella @Cahira  for fun xD Open to anyone though!
image credits
- table by Niki -
{Image: TCmgImN.png}
Castiella
Currently championing:

This fucking place... Teal eyes narrowed on the ocean. Wind swept through her silky cream tresses as she flew high into the sky. If only Casteilla could be as high as she was in the air right now, life would be great. Cloud nine sounds nice right about now. She giggles softly tilting her large wings to drift closer to the water. Her milk colored hoof reached out and touched the surface. Salt water splashed into the air dampening her banded leg before she formed three electric doves. Her body morphed and flickered into the holy white bird for a few seconds. Out of all the things to flicker in and out of she was stuck with a fucking dove. They were weak birds that did not hunt, did not fight; they did NOTHING. They got KILLED. The worse part of this flickering transformation could be what the dove symbolizes. The white bird was a sign of peace, purity, and being holy. Castiella was not a divine creature in any way, shape, or form. Electric doves dove into the water causing the waves to become electrified. Her eyes brightened with a deviant smile. "Here fishy, fishy, FISH" Laughing fills the air as aquatic creatures float to the top of the water DEAD. The girl always left a path of destruction in her wake.

Giggling her tri-toned hooves landed on the soft sand with a thud. Sparks rise and fall with her mixed crazed emotions. Tresses float and fall into her masked face like a curtain of sanity. Peering through the thick stands, Cas realized this place was not like others. Giggles fall from her maw as she simply goes skipping off into the lush land. What kind of doom, destruction, and death could she bring to this little chunk of paradise? Sparks danced and roared across her pelt, and then a gleam of a black flower caught her attention. "I am done being a fucking gardener now..." Lowering her banded maw she pulled the flowers from the ground and threw them. Blood splattered orbs narrowed looking at the black oozing liquid. "Not a curse my ASS.." words spat from her maw as black rimmed ears pinned. Then something moved in the bush. Shifting her body, the girl let Arcta adjust, so the chain was easier to grab. "Come out and play little one... I PROMISE I won't HURT you....." Features on her face twisted and contorted into a hellish expression. Lowering her nose to the ground blood splatters grew brighter and brighter in the teal orbs. The poor creature never had a CHANCE....

The ugliest little-spiked thing came charging from the bush. The repulsive thing was hard to even look at. She did not hesitate to zap the creature with an electric dove. Toggling into the form of a white bird blue flashes filled the air around her. The electric animals killed the abomination; its heart must have been weak. The Cheshire smile plastered her masked skull as she flickered back to normal. The lifeless form was limp on the ground. "Poor bastard never had a chance..." She giggled looking out into the opening of the thick brush. Oh, it all made sense now! This ugly tiny thing was running from that ugly thing. Rolling her eyes the girl carefully picked up the body and she skipped out into the opening. Blood splattered orbs settled on Abigor's form. The white mask of her skull twisted into a smile. It was not sweet, nor was it a warming smile. It was something much, much darker. Giggled the girl threw the small body towards the hooves of the little boy. "The hunter must be smarter than the hunted... Did you really think you were going to out run this poor excuse of an animal? Abi... you are BETTER than THAT." Haunting tones filled the air as the glair of her crimson eyes locked upon the disfigured boy. "If you're going to be MY brother, you MUST know how to kill, and kill efficiently..." Her voice almost seems bored and tired, but then her face twisted into a malevolent cheshire smile.

"Talk"

@Abigor

OOC:: <3
Castiella
I'm Well acquainted with villains 
that live in my HEAD
image & coding
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}
Cahira
Currently championing:
◤ THE SEA SAID GOODBYE TO THE SHORE SO THE SUN WOULDN'T NOTICE

Tentatively diverging from Dallilja and Shahrokh, he was blind, she’d wanted to challenge, to object, to oppose—yet she’d let him leave without her, loath to be like her brother, to demand control, to separate him from her the way Destry had been, she’d meandered away with more than her share of misgivings. Perhaps she ought not’ve been so demure, he was a child after all, Dallilja a filly, but her chest aches and her head is foggy and all she can fixate on with any certainty is the sweeping, crushing, flood of loss.

There is no sunlight here—mother is gone, gone, gone gone—branches prick at her sides and she heaves her breath out raggedly, there isn’t enough air here, either and—Dagr and Nótt are gone too, dead, dead like mother is—and when her hooves sink into the sand of a shore her blurry gaze takes in the sight of the sea, at least it’s the same, the same as Arazar’s coastline. So she keeps moving, keeps trying to think about not thinking—stupid, shortsighted Azarel and his stupid crown, her throat constricts—and then she’s careening into the frothy swell, water lurches in her wake and drenches her skin, stings the cuts in her hide. She hisses softly in discomfort and, perplexingly enough, relief. For a brief reprieve, her hazy thoughts are cleared by the steady burn beneath her skin, and as her surroundings come into rapid focus, there is land ahead of her too, welcomingly green beyond the bank.

Gritting her teeth, she won’t think about home, about the Oasis and unfathomable amounts of dust, she clambers from the brine soaked to the marrow of her bones, she gratefully escapes the seemingly ceaseless drizzle and into the undergrowth, heedless of her own vulnerability as the foliage beneath her cracked and snapped. The air was heavy with the aroma of syrupy blossoms and plump, saccharine fruits, extraordinary in their complexions and genuinely pleasing to the senses, Dagr would’ve liked it here, the reflection slips in unbidden. Therefore preoccupied, it comes as a mild shock when she emerges unhindered from the vines and, rather straight, before a dichotomy of youth, a colt and a filly.

And something between them on the earth, something unmoving and small… before Cahira knew quite what she was doing, she’d taken a few steps towards the pair, her heart knocking about inside her like a drum. Her own worries seemed to evaporate in the face of anything less fortunate than herself, and the creature on the soil was most certainly unfortunate. "What’s wrong with them?" Then, as if chagrined she’d been so brusque, still craning her head to try and better see the thing, "You’re both fine, I presume? My name is Cahira." The halo about her rapier gleams faintly, the poor thing doesn’t seem to even breathe. By the time the odor of death invades her nostrils, it’s far too late to leave.

@Castiella @Abigor

THE SEAWEED THAT WRAPPED ITS ARMS AROUND YOU ◥

'CAUSE I'M GONNA BE FREE

AND I'M GONNA BE FINE

+
Abigor
Currently championing:
Abigor
The colt smelt her, and the blood, before he even heard her grating voice. His eyes rolled instantly before he turned to look at her dark smile. Yellow eyes gazed down at the dead creature he had scared up a bit. "Oh Cas, you're smarter than to think I was chasing it." His voice was sickly sweet basted in sarcasm. How stupid did she really think he was? He would never waste his precious time on such worthless prey. Snorting his contempt he turned his gaze back to the sea leaving one ear tilted towards her. "Oh mighty hunter, haven't you learned how to shut the fuck up yet?" He smirked casting her a sidelong glance. In all honesty he enjoyed annoying the fuck out of her. He figured it drove her up the wall that someone had bigger balls than she did, literally. His smirk never faltered even as his ears picked up the sound of hoof falls.

He didn't turn to look until a feminine voice stroked his ears quietly. His dark hoof moved out to touch the corpse before kicking it into the sea. It wasn't doing them any good, might as well throw it away. Body disposed of he turned his spiked head to look at the newcomer. His eye brows lifted slightly as he turned his eyes over the mare. The red painted lady looked so familiar, "You look like my mother did." His voice is factual tainted with rare curiosity. He answered her question with his own, "Was your sire named Krieger?" His ears tilted slightly forward, trying not to look to interested. Surely a mare spawned by his grandsire would be dark and powerful like his own mother had been.

Golden eyes flickered towards Cas, wondering how she would react to this large mare. By now he was well aware how bitchy the winged filly could be towards others. It wasn't like he could, or would for that matter, do anything to stop her. He shrugged inwardly before turning back to the mare, "I'm Abigor. Just ignore whatever the filly says, she is crazy." His smirk grew as he glanced at the golden demon beside him. Oh it was just to much fun not to give her shit whenever he could. His tiny tail flicked against his rump while his eyes roved over the grey mare. His eyes narrowed as they rested on the halo wreathing her single spiral horn. Boy was she in the wrong company if that held any truth. His grin widened wickedly as he turned to look at Cas, wondering if she had noticed the accessory. "Maybe we should get you a halo Cas, you already look the part." A great guffaw burst from his dark lips. She did look extremely angelic with her creamy body and long tresses. 'Ya a female Lucifer.' Another cackle rumbled from his tiny chest as he turned his full attention back to the mare allowing his face to fall blank once more.

Talk
Words :: 500 @Cahira  @Castiella
image credits
- table by Niki -
Castiella
Currently championing:
His words made the girl laugh. She shook her head as he went on a small tangent about how he was smarter than that. She was not stupid. Why would the ugly little bastard be running towards the bush if he was not chasing it? The smile on her deviant face just watched him. His remarks burrowed under her skin. Teeth almost lashed out to take a chunk from his bitter little neck. "Abigor, sometimes I just don't know with you... You do one smart thing out of ten fucking stupid ones. " Her shoulders rolled as she looked away from the hideous colt. "The mighty hunter would not have to talk so much if the lesser hunter would just fucking do something right. " Her tones snapped in the air like a bull whip. Blood splattered eyes narrowed on the boy with a malevolent grin. She would give the kid props; he had balls for how young he was. It still was not enough to impress her. Though he was growing on her ( Like a fucking leech ).

The features of her face contorted and twisted into something more pleasant as she giggled softly.Crazed eyes turned to see a mare appear from the woods. Her head tilted slightly causing silky white tresses to float over her face. She laughed watching Abi kick the corpse into the sea. That's right bitch clean up my mess... She would have mumbled the words out loud if the woman was not so close. Eyes shifted to Abigor as the woman asked what was wrong with the creature. "We just found it dead on the shore. Poor thing, it was too stupid to survive... " Her head shook slightly as she let her glance fall side ways towards her BROTHER.

Blah, blah, let's get over all this possible family shit. Her teal eyes surfed over the woman's body. Massive blood wings shifted against her sparkling sides as she stood there. Well, fuck this boy says she can never shut up! She mocks the child in her head and giggles looking off into the distance. It was so much fun picking on the odd little unicorn child. Oh, wait did the woman give her name? Fuck what was it again... Cah.. Cahi? No, Cahira! A sigh floats from her mouth as her banded muzzle turned to notice the halo floating over the girl horn. Would she burn if Castiella touched her? Was she really that pure that she deserved a halo? The questions caused her maw to twist into a deviant smile before Abigor started saying something. Black tipped ears pinned sharply to her skull, but they quickly perked up with a genuinely (fake) smile. That little ass hole... He was going to get it late, just wait for little fucker. DON'T go to sleep tonight...

" He does not know what he is saying. The poor boy got dropped on his head during birth. That is what causes his ailment. " Her smile grew wider. It was so much fun to fuck with the poor bastard. "I am Castiella " Finally, someone else noticed the thing floating above that woman horn. Her hooves moved closer to the woman after her brother spoke. Bright teal eyes looked closer to the halo. It just floated there... interesting. "Yes, I think for the first time you are actually right about that Abigor.... " Her smile contorted into something wicked and much darker. "It would flow great with my long angelic mane, and just look at these beautiful wings..." The larger feathers lifted into the air as she walked around the woman. Then she came to a halt in front of her. "Where does one acquire such a beautiful thing? " Giggles rumble from her chest as her mask skull twisted to the side. The tri toned hooves moved to stand next to Abigor once again.

"Talk"

@Abigor @Cahira

OOC:: <3
Castiella
that live in my HEAD
image & coding
Cahira
Currently championing:

Perhaps the stench of oblivion, of death and cessation, hadn’t sunk its teeth so far into her horrified, rapidly capering heart to leave her utterly frozen, speechless. She registers the nonchalant shift of the colt’s hoof with lethargy, trepidation bubbling up in the back of her throat until she cries out—"Stop!"— and time is suddenly too fast, too far ahead of her, she lunges forwards with foolhardy valor and then sinks her hooves down into the damp earth with a wet squelch as the animal flies through the air and towards the shore.  Thoroughly halted, she gazes off after the creature with shock, thinly aware of the ringing in her ears as the colt speaks, something about his mother and father, and as the shameless revulsion fades away from her demeanor it is speedily reinstated with a sort of righteous indignation. Her nostrils flare, her foreleg raises and her hoof meets the ground again with a smack, and the nimbus haloed around her rapier blazes. "Don’t ever let me see you do something like that again," she thunders, even as her ears snapped towards the filly’s speech, "every creature deserves respect. No matter… no matter how odd this place is. That was inexcusable." She softens her voice near the end, unsure of where her fury came, mother had never exactly been gentle, driven half mad with grief, but she’d always tried to teach her what was right

There are preambles and names and a spit of words like fire from the girl, Castiella, but her mind drifts, caught in a tide back to something Abigor had said, something about her father and his mother and ah, there it is, vivid and dazzling at the back of her mind. Maybe her words seem out of place then, as she directs them towards the boy, perplexed vexation in her stare. "I never knew my father." Did she truly look like his mother? Who was his mother? Krieger’s name fell blankly in her memory, a incongruity, oddity. In truth, she can neither answer the inquisition into her blood nor deny it, mother never told her father’s name and Azarel would only decree she had been forced, a vulgar, contemptible thing. She’d never wanted to know him, abhorred him with guilt that was hers for being alive. Her voice is flat, genuine in the way she looked, spoke. "But he was a monster."

And she was like him, she knew she was, because the only thing she carried over from mother was the lightning down her spine, the mottle of her horn, even Azarel wasn’t like her. Cahira was milky, and ruddy and terribly different… but laughter brings her back, and then Castiella is circling her like a exhibit, a display, and a discomfortable sensation fills, spreads along the nerves beneath her skin. "Azarel said it was a gift," she won’t tremble at his name, won’t react, not in front of these foals. "From the deities for sojourning in their realm. The Lady of Light bestowed it to me in the sands of Arazar," and indeed, Abigor spoke truth. The girl was lovely, nevertheless, there was something baffling about her giggling, and it left her confounded.

@Castiella @Abigor

'CAUSE I'M GONNA BE FREE

AND I'M GONNA BE FINE

+
Abigor
Currently championing:
Abigor
The colt snorted softly at the crazy filly. One day she would learn who the real hunter was, one day he would hunt her down. He knew he would not kill her, not just for fun anyway, something far more primal than death would happen. They weren't blood so it was only natural. Yet his brain and body were to young to realize such things might one day happen. For now he imagined her being his sharp tongued sidekick as they tracked their prey through this neon world. Sunny eyes rolled and ears flicked back at her nasty words. Sometimes it was best to just keep your mouth shut and let the girl thing whatever they wanted.

His eyebrows lift slight as the mare yells at him to stop then continued yelling. He glanced at Cas eyes sparking darkly. 'You stay out of this.' He longed to whisper that to her, and hoped his look said enough. Like she would really listen anyway. To him she was all mouth no brain. She didn't always think things through before the words were spilling out. Speaking of which crap came dropping out of her twisted muzzle. Eyes closed for a moment a plan forming swiftly. "I tossed it into the ocean as a sign of respect. Would you rather see it's body rotting in the sun, or in the water feeding something?" His brows rose once more before speaking again, trying to leave no room for interruption. "What if there is a shark down there that is starving and I just saved it's life by pushing that in there? I know I rather my corpse give life to something than rot away." Of course every last word had been a massive pile of bullshit. He could give a fuck less about the creatures starving or the dead thing. If creatures could not feed or defend themselves, then they would and should die. 'Nature is a bitch motherfucker.'

His ears tilt forwards a hair trying not to seem to eager, but longing to know. A monster? "Yes she told me that is what people would call him. Did he have red wire markings on his body, like mine?" His heart suddenly thundered adrenaline flooding his system. He was high on endorphins and the need for blood and gore almost took his breath away. He turned his head slowly to show the left side of his face where red barbed wire seemed strung over his face. The eye on this side was gold with blood mixed in a testament to the demon within. "He was snow white with red markings just like mine, and a scarlet mane and tail." He eyed her hungrily as the surge of hormones ebbed. "I have no doubt you are my aunt." He stared into her eyes a fire blazing in his own gaze.

Rage bubbled through him as Cas opened her big mouth. He struck out snapping his teeth at her his ears pinning to his skull. With a snort he turned away from the angelic filly. Fuck her. "What Cas, worried I might leave you if I had some other family?" He sneered before smirking darkly. He wouldn't leave the sweet little set up he had found; a wet nurse that fed him when he wanted then let him go off and do whatever. It was really a perfect setup, not as nice as it would have been with his own mother,but not half bad. When Cas spoke again his anger vanished like morning dew. Laughter erupted from him once more, "Cas would you quite making me damnit?" After a few moments the laughter did die away as the lady explained where she had gotten the trinket. The places and names she gave were strange and aggravating. His eyes rolled and he looked at Cas wondering if she could give a shit less about that bit. "Lady of Light huh?" He smirked swallowing more laughter, "Was she a golden color with flowing hair like Cas here?" He cast a sidelong glance at her, wondering when she would figure out he was making fun of her. "If so, then I would almost bet she was not a lady." He chuckled again his tiny tail flicking in his twisted glee.

Talk
Words :: 712 Sorry it took so long guys! @Cahira @Castiella
image credits
- table by Niki -
Castiella
Currently championing:

Charcoal ears pinned sharply against her skull. This woman, this thing has the AUDACITY to scorn them like their mother. Her maw went to open, she when to lash the woman with her whip like tongue, but the boy spoke up first. His small voice rang out, and he casts a glance towards the fallen angel. Teal eyes narrowed into dangerous slits as he continued to babble on. As the boy spoke her unholy maw mumbled out just a few words.
"You are not our mother.." The phrase seemed more like a hiss from the satanic maw of the girl. Abigor would be the only one close enough to hear the comment. Okay, blah, blah, blah, more words about a shark and shit like that. Cas almost giggled when he started about saving a life of a shark. Crimson eyes rolled, and a small huff fell from her banded muzzle."As long as the world goes around, so does the circle of life. "

Long silky strands of her mane floated over her masked skull as a soft breeze blew through the small group. God this is so annoying. Abigor is rambling on about them being related. Cas wanted to snap at him Who the fuck cares?! Clearly, this girl does not want to be linked to YOU. Like an impatient child, her tri-tones hooves moved about the soft grass. Black flowers have already started to form a bouquet where she stands. Damn flowers... Ears lifted forward as she spoke of her father being a monster. Castiella giggled clearly this woman did not know who she was in the company of. Calstron was no monster to Castiella, but he was a monster to the world. Abigor.. Lord only fucking knows what is wrong with his father. The boy does not even look right. Maybe he was a case of inbreeding! Small giggles seeped from her maw once again. This was great.

A little snap caused the girl to come out of her day dream. The small milk teeth did no real damage to her pelt, but the sparks on her bodice began to rise in anger. How dare he touch her! Her larger maw snapped back at him with pinned ears. Her voice cut through the air like a dagger " I wish you would... Go on Abi, drag this little angel of god down to hell with you. I am sure she would LOVE to be in your company." Crimson speckled orbs narrowed on his golden eyes. A Cheshire smile fell across her maw. In reality, she would miss the boy, but she could never admit it. Cas would never tell her TOY she would hate to see him leave. So she just kept the malevolent grin plastered on her masked face.

Luckily, the mood shifted, and the deviant duo began to work together on ONE target. The boy rumbled in laughter. Her banded muzzle giggled knowing that the halo might burn into tar if she were to touch it. The lady started spitting out names of things and places. The giggles stopped as her head twisted to the side. "I have never heard of such a place or such people." Giggles escaped her maw again when Abi spoke back up. " Hey now! I could be the Lady of the light. If I wanted to be." Teal eyes rolled "So you did not get it from an angel? The Lady of light did... And where did she get it? Only the Uttermost holy creatures can bestow a halo. " Long creamy tresses floated over the twisting features of her face. If this girl was Holy in any way, she better start praying...

"Talk"

@Abigor @Cahira

Castiella
that live in my HEAD
image & coding
Ayla
Currently championing: None
AYLA ATHANASIA LIORA
After she'd found a place to rest, far from Mr Glow and Moonlight but pestered by Shiri the whole night to dawn's early hours, Ayla journeyed further the next day with close to no pain left. In the wing at least. The scratches and scrubs gave a lovingly sting every few minutes, as well as a headache from not being able to sleep. Having a pigeon peck at you for several hours is not a good sleeping aid. Ayla stretched her ailerons and started to move them, feeling the breeze in the fluffy feathers. Maybe... Backing up, she then launched herself forward like she had the night before, but this time flapped the large wings while running.

And she was up. Shaky, aching - but she was floating at least. Soaring through the air, the girl thought about her father for the first time since she got here. He would be busy with her little sister, the brat called Erae. Ayla closed her ruby eyes. Throughout her whole childhood, her father tried to force so many responsibilities on her. Rules, orders - she was done with it.

Opening her eyes again, the filly looked down. An island below her, green and lush but something simply felt wrong about it. As she got closer to it, she heard voices. "The Lady of Light bestowed it to me in the sands of Arazar.." Hang on, what? The gaze fell upon a white mare, struck with red lightning and shadows of blood across her back, adorned with a halo. A dark horned boy next to her rambled - amazingly really how much someone can talk within a short amount of time - while the winged pink and beige girl nearby giggled constantly and at least the hybrid girl managed to stay in the air long enough to hear the foals' odd claims and excuses below.

That’s when she decided to land.

However, Ayla hadn’t taken in thought the fact that the wing just healed - not even fully - and so she shot down. "HEY!" Aiming for the golden girl and the boy, Ayla steered herself best she could to shut them up, but also partly to get them away from Halo by either crashing into them or making them run. Their sanity didn’t seem right, considering the pegasus claimed that she could be the Lady of Light - nobody could be like her - and the unicorn just.. He reminded her of Erae in all the worst ways.

"Talk."

ooc // to the rescue!
wordcount // 416
tags // @Castiella @Abigor @Cahira

image || coding
{Image: ayla_pixel1_by_inapatricia-dbixgbt.png}
Cahira
Currently championing:

A deluge of words, of insidious justifications and fraudulent virtue surges from his lips, drenching her in treachery; in myth made fortresses, the extenuation ignites like flame in the back of her mouth and smolders there, illness continuing its swell in her stomach, leaving her thoroughly wearied. Perhaps this is why she doesn’t hear the resentful murmur of Castiella, if she has overstepped her bounds; it is in defense of life, the liberty of creatures and dwelling she doesn’t know, but will learn to love, yet they are foals makes little disparity to her. "There are predators on land as well as sea," longingly, she thinks of Dezba, of how the jaguar had sharply taught her to never take a life without well meaning, the obligation of the carnivore is the herbivore, but never to be cruel. And Aslan, dear, sweet Aslan, who had disobeyed, scorned her brother in concern for her, in affection she did not deserve, in loyalty unthinkable. 

And she had compensated him with war.

"The dead carry sickness, child. You ought to be dredged in the shallows of the sea, the salt is desirable for cleansing." When Cahira had been a filly, when she’d suckled for her meals, mother had lead them by many seas. Indeed, she had seen the coasts of many countries, until she had matured, and they had been severed in Arazar. Sweet water had been invaluable in the sands, too much so for it to be squandered on something as mundane as a bath, and shipments of water from the sea had been delivered instead, at least; if they could be afforded. But her recollection was splintered as Abigor went on with his investigation into her blood, his words sink into her flesh like barbs, the resemblance to a father she doesn’t know, the curiosity and yearning with which he speaks a folly to her, and with burgeoning indignance her lips purse; ready to wound, to crush, to mar with sentences and tunes instead of hooves and teeth and horns, but even as her ears slide back she recalls the solidity of his age, and his youth ceases her fury, her wrath slakes. She, too, knows pining away, the longing for family well, and so she exhales bitterly and admonishes instead gently, "Many of us are alike, Abigor. That doesn’t always mean we’re of the same brood." There is a fervency in his gaze, a hunger which disquiets her, "Who was your mother?"
Perhaps her inquiry is forfeited in the skirmish the duo have, with gnashing teeth; with slander and contempt, but she is nonetheless absent-minded as they bicker and squabble, there is a sound nearly inaudible which pulsates in her ears and makes her think of the thrashing of birds as they took flight, it bewilders her even as Abigor addresses her and Castiella weaves in.

Peering upwards as she replies with a preoccupied tone, "The Lady was very lovely, though I fear no illustration may allow me to compare her for you. As gilded as the sands when the morning sun arose," and now, in the face of such irreverence, she turns her gaze on Castiella, firm. "You speak out of ignorance. Though the places I have named and the Lady are surely as foreign to you as this land to me, Oriel, monarch over the day, goddess of the light; empress over Lothoiri, cannot be made even with you. Nor with me. Only the Moon dare—" She startles as someone shrieks, and when she looks upwards now she sees something moving, tumbling downwards in a amalgam of sticks and leaves and foliage; and she wheels away with flaring nostrils even as she cries out, "Move!"

Whatever was plunging towards them certainly knew how to make an entrance. By Mother Fate’s fetlocks, when was she going to have a break?

@Castiella @Abigor @Ayla
A/N: Apologies for the late reply. My location in Texas was involved with Hurricane Harvey and power wasn't returned until recently, so I haven't been able to reply! And I'm sorry if I'm a little rusty now. I need to return to the swing of things!

'CAUSE I'M GONNA BE FREE

AND I'M GONNA BE FINE

+