This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Mika's first threads
Zosime family
Mika
Currently championing:
This is mostly for the Zosime family, to keep track of what I want Mika's first threads to be :D After these threads he will be big enough to go out and do stuff on his own and then I will plot as little as possible since I want him to develop on his own. 

I want a private bonding thread with each of the family members and I would love for the Zosime foals to have an adventure-thread together.

@Alysanne: (After birthing thread, duh x3) Talk about Helovia, Solanis, Tauron. Mika could go with her out of Solanis and see some other part of The Rift perhaps.
@Naerys: Talk about their father a little and just bond over stuff x3
@Iona: Maybe she can tell Mika about Solanis as she and Aly knew it? Or Mika could just pester her to teach him to fight (if she is good at fighting, I feel like she would be? ;P)
@Sansa: Maybe she can talk about how good Aly has been to her by adopting her and stuff?
@Zoeya: Bonding and stuffs :3
@Alerie: Go around being sickly together? Maybe talk about trials to get rid of their ailment?
@Tybalt: Bond over the fact that they are the only stallions in the family?

These are just suggestions to what the threads can be about, hit be with your own ideas, guys! :D<3
Zoeya the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
I'd love for them to get to know each other! I don't see her having a beef with him though, just always scared to death he'll get hurt xD She'll probably be over protective lol!
Rover
Currently championing:
Haha awsome, Pare! :D
Alysanne
Currently championing:
YASSS ALL THE BONDING <3333
Aly can tell him all about Helovia AND Solanis/her dad :D
Mika
Currently championing:
Yaay! :D<3 I want this because I know the family can become a bit "scattered" since everybody has different amount of time to roleplay. This way I will feel like Mika at least has a bond to all of them :D
Rottie
Currently championing:
Aly would be the best for stories about Miykael but Nae will tell what she knows (only the good stuff for now). ALL for bonding threads! I'd love for them to have a good, close relationship. <3

And yay for foal bonding time with Alerie!
Mika
Currently championing:
Alright! :D<3
Emily
Currently championing: None
Soon as i'm off absent, Sansa will be giving birth. Mika is more than welcome to attend as is any of the family!