This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
It's only forever, not long at all.
Private Ennunyenda 
Rumpelstiltskin
Currently championing:
RUMPELSTILTSKIN
This stranger to these lands was quickly becoming aware of each place, each very unique and of course delightful in their own way. What was even more amusing than the lands themselves were the ones it drew toward them, every persona favored certain places; some easy to detect while others quite unique. This place here was more wide open much like previously encountered lands, rough and rugged terrain splattered with dry or dampened brush as it stood now in such a season. The rain had kept at bay for most of this day with only light showers, though Rum was certain a storm was brewing and it would be a nasty little bugger. Foothills covered with delicate cave systems intricately wound throughout the smooth stone yet something was indeed odd a tingling in his nostrils, oh yes something was about this atmosphere. Plagued with a scent oh what was it? Perhaps it was those damned lovely poppy's that always appeared in clusters and lets be honest many quite lost their damn minds which was even more hysterical. This place would be amusing if he was to cross another, his odd actions would certainly lead others to believe it was the high and not himself. What a better place to read another!

Such a place was grand for many would allow their thoughts to float and bodies to relax where in all aspects truth would come forth. The battle worn horns shifted on top of the hefty skull as bewitching eyes gazed upon the quite darkened terrain. Thunder began to ripple across those endless grey skies, as clouds formed masses ties and embodiment of Gods one could say. The porcelain hooves continuing their drunken waltz as he usually did, prowling about the land and noting every detail one could. Rain or storms was no fright to such a devil in fact it was always endearing to watch such power mold from thin air and destroy the Earth below without hesitation. A playful smirk spread wide over velvet lips as the leonine tail flicked this way and that, those blades gently slicing through the air without care or so it seemed. The spikes along his spine slithered with the every movement as the opium made the demon's head tingle more and more with each long inhale and exhale. Rum was usually able to mind himself under intoxication, perhaps a bit more so than sober which is odd in itself.

Word count: 407.
Notes: It had to be where they would be out of their comfort zone. xD
Tag: @Kiada

you will always be fond of me
I represent all of the sins you never had the courage to commit
image || coding
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
You think I'll be the dark sky
The Harpy wasn’t sure how she got here. All she did know was that Khairi had started to feel better, perking up and looking around, yet she still couldn’t hear his voice through their bond. It was a silent trip to the place with many caves, but one where she could feel Khairi preening his feathers and at least being awake. It was a relief to her to say the least. But this place was full of strange events, and despite the rain and darkness, she continued to press on, occasionally dropping the bearded vulture to the hills and releasing her flame along her spine to try and try up the water that soaked her body. Then, after it was decently dry enough, she’d pick the bird back up and trudge on.

But this place was different than she thought she could imagine in these lands. And suddenly, she found her nose tingling with the scent of the area, something light and strange. Kiada couldn’t quite place it, but she could place the fact her mind felt lighter in a strange sense, and how she seemed to forget all the treacherous things that had happened to her. She paused nearby an open cave, looking down and around her, though things felt slow to her. She was mesmerized by the teal liquid oozing from her chest where an X mark was prevalent, seemingly forgetting that she had gotten it upon her arrival.

Then, as if she was still curious what things did, she had Khairi nudge up a bit further on her mane before pressing the rose gold piece of armor along her other shoulder, allowing it to expand and cover her body – wondering why she hadn’t thought to do it earlier to prevent the rain. Khairi laughed a guttural sound at this revelation, and the girl couldn’t help but to emit a small chuckle at the predicament as well, until they noticed a movement.

Her head lifted up, eyes wide at first, yet hidden beneath her bladed headdress. That was when she noticed a crimson creature, walking – or staggering? – slightly toward them. Her ears perked forward, as her legs remained wide to keep her balance as she stared at the beast. “You there!” She called out to him, her voice sharply laced with honey tones. “Do you know this place?” She questioned, remaining where she stood. If she needed to defend herself, she had a perfect way to do so. The girl wasn’t worried.

Well, perhaps just a little bit.

"Talk."
so you can be the star? —
I'll swallow you whole.
Kiada
image | coding

@Rumpelstiltskin yasss i love it :D She's currently wearing most of her armor - a rose gold headdress which has feathers made of blades, and a shoulder guard that expands into armor that covers the top half of her body just as an fyi :D

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)
Rumpelstiltskin
Currently championing:
RUMPELSTILTSKIN
The intoxication was slowly interweaving with his already twisted mind as hooves continued to travel at a completely relaxed and at ease pace, nostrils were trained to slowly inhale and slowly exhale not wishing to make this odd atmosphere complicate him further. Icy eyes scanned gently as the perfume of something else began to waft in, was it equine? A question arose curious if it truly was another or perhaps his tainted mind playing tricks, though eyes soon re-positioned forward and when they did the most divine presence stood. Metal bloomed from her skull in a majestic manner, bladed feathers rose into a headdress as guards wrapped her shoulders. All of this rose gold complimented by the halcyon skin and with closer observation a blanketed hindquarters appeared. Another appaloosa bloodline oh how rare it was to find these days, of course his was not as prominent as she but those deep crimson splatters were a clear indication. The words that came were swift and not quite demanding more questioning, so she was new to this place too? "No empress I am sorry to sing I do not, for just a small section is all I have explored." The silver tongued words leaving in their rich baritones, as he strode possibly too close for most though halting as he met that bewitching gaze of hers.

Of course the devil had noted the large avian creature upon her bodice, though paid little mind for now. Not to disregard its abilities but even though he came close one with any intelligence would realize he meant no threat as of now. Muscles shifted beneath the scarred flesh as those battle worn horns shifted with the chiseled skull, leonine tail swaying gently behind as the blades were always respected to other things in close proximity. "You deary look ready for war or love, which is it?" Questioning as he inhaled her scent deeply, curious if she would catch his odd speech. Rum was always one to find amusement in seeing what others limitations were and trust me he knew how sick he was that goes without anyone having to state. It was true though, love and war were so closely related it was almost difficult to tell the difference most times. Did they love you or was it like an ally just trying to get in close to steal your worth? It was foolish but oh everyone has fallen to love's demise and at least war you had one task; survive. Ears shifting upon his skull as the breeze sent his red hair into a flurry while he patiently awaited the powerful woman to respond. Such a specimen she was, refined, beautiful and deadly lethal he could see. This woman may have fears but she did mask them well, though all secrets are not locked away forever.

Word count: 472.
Notes: Rum is harmless to women xD None the less himself. hahaha Btw I love her shouting at him. xD

image || coding
Explorer Kiada
She captured his gaze and tried to lift her head tall and strong as he looked over her. His eyes didn’t seem to linger long before the crimson stallion replied to her curiosities, a small smile crossing the corners of her pink lips at the way he addressed her as “empress”. She nodded gently to him as she rolled her shoulders gently. “Ah, neither have I.” She announced to him, her sapphire gaze watchful as he moved closer to her – Khairi along her spine lifted his head and wings in a display that he was uncomfortable with the stallion being so close, especially so unfamiliar.

But Kiada disregarded the vulture’s worries, and in turn smiled to the man as his voice reached her ivory rimmed ears. His voice seemed strange to her, the patterns he used, yet the girl tried to pay it no mind. It was easy with the way her mind was being affected by this land, and it was lost just about as soon as it appeared in her mind. A small giggle escaped her lips as she looked to him from beneath her rose gold armor. “It never hurts to prepare for both.” She added in, offering a small wink in his direction, before a full hearted laugh left her throat.

Then, as if Khairi was growing bored of watching the events at hand, he moved from her back to a nearby tree, to watch from above and alert for any trouble, while Kiada reached down to press her shoulder plate. It contracted back into the small shoulder guard, and she used it to remove the faceplate from her dark inky skull. Then, she looked to him in her full, non-armored glory. A golden buckskin who’s rump was blanketed by cloudy white, her head and legs into the same dark ink, but exotic lines striped her face – a trait carried from both her parents – and then she looked upon him with a grin twisting her lips. “What’s your name, stranger?” She questioned with a tilt of her head.

"Talk."
I'll swallow you whole.
Kiada
image | coding

@Rumpelstiltskin :D sorry it took so long <3

IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
Rumpelstiltskin
Currently championing:
RUMPELSTILTSKIN
Oh that smile. The coy little one that barely twisted those pale pink lips. The one that could bring a man to his knees. This one was not one to overlook, not that he ever did. She was something of power and grace, beauty and deadly skill. Yes this would be a meeting for many years to remember. The avian friend did not seemed pleased as the woman ended her first reply, as like most he was not fond of the proximity in which the devil stood. Rum was never a threat to women, even when they themselves had attacked him. No the only way he would is if his life, or perhaps one closes to him was harmed then the vow would be broken. The halcyon woman disregarded her friend's wary nature as a smile appeared once more, Rum's own muzzle twisted into a grin of its own. The very faint glimmer of turquoise could be noted under that glorious headdress, as a giggle also came through as her words followed suit. A clever woman with a smile such as this oh wasn't this a man's dream? A creature such as she crafted by angels and demons was no match for any in this mortal earth. A wink sent his direction while another laugh though this one more hearty came about, causing his own almost hysterical giggle to erupt. The beastly bird took leave at this encounter and retreated to a nearby stoop to gaze upon them, though Rum's attention was swiftly brought back to the beauty before him.

Then a show began to unfold before those icy eyes, with a simple gesture that the woman made the armor began to retaliate, leaving a sight even more enticing than the one adorned in rose gold. That fine golden hue raced across the entire bodice as ivory contrasted all over the supple hindquarters, though what was most peculiar of all was the intricate ink that painted the face. It was precise and tedious this was certain as if truly painted by hand, my my this creature with intoxicating eyes of aquamarine was something of stories. A question posed and the devil returned to thought as he smirked gently, "I am Rumpelstiltskin, and you siren of legend and lore?" Those baritones radiating from his barrel chest, cooing in nature and yet doused with poison. As he gave a tilt to the battle worn horns and shifting his weight for his mind was being taken by this land and the atmosphere it provided. "Deary what is it you seek in such lands of mind altering interest?" For she did not know the land yet and he had only explored very little, noting the small cave works and tunnels. The vast grounds with grasses and storms rolling high in the skies. The thunder rocked the Earth beneath feeling the vibrations through those porcelain hooves. Perhaps shelter was best but the devil would dare not stray, for the possibility of letting his grasp go on a being such as she was not wise. It was a lifetime event meeting others such as she they were unique and rare and he'd be damned if a hurricane would even make him budge.

Word count: 536.
Notes: He is spellbound xD <3

image || coding
Explorer Kiada
I am Rumpelstiltskin, and you siren of legend and lore?” Kiada’s lips twitched into a smirk. Never before in Helovia had anyone been so amazed by her – never before had anyone been so entranced and captivated by her presence. She even had intriguing magic back in Helovia that made her stand out – a child on fire, a girl on fire, with harmless flames that took shape of different animals. The magic was hidden away, now. The Rift turning it into a hidden gem – one that only appeared when she chose it to. But she had gotten so used to the fact that they had always been there, shifting and changing between different animals, that she had to remember that they weren’t visible. She didn’t need to mask her emotions anymore, only mask her face and body language, and it was a welcome relief.

Her smirk grew a bit wider as she looked at the crimson stranger. “I am Kiada. And my companion up there –” She gestured her head up to the white vulture watching from the top of the branches, trying to get some relief from the gasses that fogged their minds. “– is Khairi. He’s a bit sensitive right now, as we’ve recently crossed into the Rift.” She noted with another small giggle before Rumpelstiltskin’s voice reached her ears once again.

Her ears flickered against his voice, finally realizing what had caused her sudden shift in emotions. Her smile remained on her lips as her lids drooped slightly over her sapphire eyes in an almost seductive type of look. “Why, I’m exploring of course. Aren't you?” She lifted her head up high, shaking it slightly to let her white forelock fall from her eyes. Her charcoal tail swished against her ink dipped legs before she glanced around the area once more until her gaze softened on her new found acquaintance. “Tell me, Rumpelstiltskin, did you come from Helovia?” She questioned, her young mind thinking that the new influx of creatures either lived in the Rift or were from Helovia – having not yet encountered someone that didn’t fall in between those lines. And she waited for his answer, eagerly, to drink it up and add to her knowledge of this very strange land, and most enchanting man.

"Talk."
I'll swallow you whole.
Kiada
image | coding

@Rumpelstiltskin i LOVE them <3333

IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
Rumpelstiltskin
Currently championing:
RUMPELSTILTSKIN
Perhaps it was this intoxicating atmosphere that swayed her his way or was it truly that forked tongue that had lured her in? It was true the devil was not usually welcomed so pleasantly from others, most of the time they did their best to get away from the creepy gentleman as quickly as manners and hooves would let them. The twitch of those lips made the beast grin wider, for he watched her with intensity. This Halcyon woman was divine indeed not only physically and to be quite frank that isn't what drew Rumpel in. The red headed stallion was not a creature sought after pleasures of the flesh like so many others of his kind, no in fact it was simply a delight if it came his way. Rum preferred the minds of others, the way their presence held and what tales they told from just their body language. This woman was a warrior, mentally and physically and that mind my did it know how to trap men. The siren spoke once more a name given this time as well as to the avian companion up high. "Kiada..." The name falling from those velvet lips in such a way that was deadly and yet enchanting, "Why so have I deary. Perhaps he'll warm up to me one day..." Insinuating that this would not be their last meeting, for such a creature as this one had to keep a close eye upon. She was no saint but she wasn't quite a sinner either, that fine line she walked was quite impeccable.

Those eyelids fell and my oh my could they have sent a bolt of lightning right through his still beating heart. That is if it was still beating. A smirk soon twisted upon those handsome features as ivory blues shifted to gaze across those etched features, so delicate yet bold. A hysterical giggle came forth as the devil waltzed forward a bit closer to Kiada, "Yes exploring is wondrous! What fascinating items one can gain from simply knowledge." It was the truth, Rumpel was a scholar of sorts always learning, reading, mapping, learning every ounce of knowledge he could absorb into that demented skull. An inquiry came of a land the beast did not know, shifting the masculine frame as scars danced upon scarlet flesh. The leonine tail gently interweaving with his hind legs, the blades following suit in such a careful manner. "I am unaware of such a land you speak, many I have traveled and some I have claimed yet Helovia is not one.." Pausing for a moment before true excitement took over his face, "Is this land a mutation of something prior? Do tell, sing me such a sweet lullaby." The devil was more than enticed at this point, not only for her but what she brought to the table. Such a gemstone among boulders she was and Rum could not wait to hear more and more. What stories she could tell as they inhaled these fumes, dwelling together down the rabbit hole.

Word count: 508.
Notes: I LOVE THEM TOO omg <3

image || coding
Explorer Kiada
The Harpy felt as though she was swaying, quietly waltzing to a dance she couldn’t hear – yet with each few minutes that passed, he came closer to her and it created a pleasant sensation that prickled the golden furs along her spine. He breathed her name and her smirk twitched brighter as she dipped her head to him, acknowledging that her vulture companion would grow to like him one day. “Shouldn’t take too long.” She murmured from underneath her hooded lids, her eyes never leaving the scarlet stallion.

He edged closer and with each small tiny step, Kiada felt her smile continue to grow ever so slightly. Her charcoal tail swished against her equally dark hocks as he spoke, her eyes attempting to watch his face as he spoke to her. “Knowledge is a powerful item.” She concurred, emitting a gentle whisper of a laugh as it reached the tip of her tongue. “It’s hard to take that away. Knowledge never weighs you down.” She noted thoughtfully, pursing her lips in a playful manner before shaking her head.

Yet her ivory tipped ears flicked to his direction as he mentioned never hearing of Helovia. Perhaps had she been a bit further intoxicated by the fumes surrounding them, her jaw may have dropped. But her smile faded instead, her head tilting ever so slightly as her white forelock slipped to cover one of her sapphire eyes. “How fascinating.” She nearly whispered – though the proximity between the two, it was close enough that he could hear her if he paid attention. “It is the land of my birth. Though neither of my parents were born there. They simply ended up there. From my travels, it seems many simply fell into Helovia as well.” She mentioned, her head lifting higher as she enlightened him with knowledge.

It wasn’t a mutation as far as I knew. It was a vast continent, ruled by four gods. One of the Sun, one of Time, one of Earth, and the other of the Moon. And then, there was Kaos. Before my birth, the Helovian’s killed the gods of this land. Kaos came to Helovia somehow from that.” She admitted, though a wolfish grin began to form on her pink splattered lips. “I have pledged myself to Kaos. Since before coming through the Rift and after.” Her voice became rather matter-of-fact as she noted her allegiance. “Sometimes you have to stir the pot.” She added in with a quiet chuckle. “Enough about me. Tell me about you and those lands you traveled and conquered.” She flashed her wolfish grin to him once again, ears perked in his direction.

"Talk."
I'll swallow you whole.
Kiada
image | coding

@Rumpelstiltskin -squealing-

IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
Rumpelstiltskin
Currently championing:
RUMPELSTILTSKIN
The melodic tones of this creatures voice caused the already blurred mind to take it further allowing this hypnotizing affect to take fully a hold, Kiada was such a special specimen and Rum would make certain that he learned every inch of this siren's mind. Since the trial had began to take away those damned seizures when his magic was activated he had been constantly choking on this invisible smog. It burned the very lining of his lungs, causing his throat to grow dry so very quickly. This unusual atmosphere actually comforted the devil causing his mind to ignore the burning and what seemed like charring of his very lungs, focusing intently upon the darling being before him. A wicked grin flattered his face as she commentated in regards to her feathered friend, good this was oh so good. The words she graced his ears with were like a symphony singing the sweetest of melodies, catching onto the tune as his bodice seem to move in a beat all his own. As the deep octaves began to speak one could tell his breath was almost taken from him, smirking lightly to attempt to hide the hiccup as he then spoke. "Indeed it allows one to see the secrets of the world so many miss.." The charming tones laced with a bit of rasp and luring danger. A whisper that made those battle worn horns tilt with interest, was this such a unusual thing? A creature not formally from the prior land? The more words that drew from those inky lips caused the devil to grow anxious especially with his mind tainted to such a degree.

Such a place was Helovia that others were drawn without knowing or understanding such a reason. "How peculiar deary...my if it has birthed such a specimen as you than it must be a divine place." The words cooing from that forked tongue as his skull inclined to listen intently to every word absorbing the information like a leech to blood. Spoken words of these Gods whom once controlled the lands before them, then an outcast... it was similarity to the other lands he had ventured and one he had claimed. Such places seemed just experimental for the Gods to test the mortal lab rats, my weren't they narcissistic beings? All of this for glory and praise for themselves. Though the wolfish grin made his eyelids narrow, oh was this the time where the fairy was actually a bit of a naughty lady? The manner in which her tones lightened and yet became more coy and sly. Attempting to keep his vision from blurring with his invisible fog to focus upon that beautiful visage, "Kiada a Amazon with a rebel spirit I would have never guessed...are you not full of surprises to be uncovered like that of Pandora's box.." A giggle escaping those lips as his icy eyes scanned her fine details, as she inquired of his travels. "I journey from far lands, one where Gods are elements of seasons; though there I was betrayed to a King. Then conquering the lands of ancient civilizations where lands flourished. Though with time perhaps the devil is never meant to stay put...taking life is a testy art you see and staying placed to long can cause destruction even if I do not bestow it.." The rumbling of his voice was alluring though serious as he grinned wildly. It was always interesting to see how others would perceive his magic. Would he be graced a monster once more?

Word count: 589.
Notes: Hehe made his trial issues come up ;3 make things even more interesting.

image || coding
Explorer Kiada
She watched as the wicked grin spread across his lips, and she smiled a wolfish grin in response. Though she felt the world seem to spin around her, the gasses causing her throat to tighten ever so slightly from the feeling. And as she spoke of Helovia, her voice held a rough edge beneath the honey dipped tones. Though she did offer him a bit of a small laugh as he mentioned it birthed her. Oh, if only he knew that she had a second half – a sun to her moon, a mirror image of herself. How it birthed her and her twin, and how they were supposed to conquer the world together.

Perhaps it was a story for another day. Even if she was feeling the effects of the environment around her, she was still smart enough to not release everything about her and her upbringing. But she remained watching him as he spoke of surprises, a grin covering her lips as she lowered her head slightly, pointing her crescent shaped horn toward the ram horned man. “Oh, you have no idea.” She grinned, moving slightly away from him in a way that instead of facing him head on, she showed him the length of her body, where her gilded hide melded into the inky hues of her head and became clouded by white near her rump. Her spine was littered with scars and a few fresh scabs from her winged armor, yet she didn’t seem like she wanted to hide them.

Instead, she smirked to him, summoning her fire magic. In a sudden burst, flame erupted from her spine in the form of gryphons flying high. The heat radiated from the flames, changing the way the world around them looked. They warped and swirled with the heat, and you could feel just how hot the flames were. And she stood there, amid her top half in flame, grinning. There was something bittersweet about the flames in Kiada’s mind, but it never transferred to her eyes or body language. Instead, she pushed the magic away and the flames died once again.

And then Rumpelstiltskin began to speak of the lands he visited and conquered. He spoke of lands and Kings and oh how she wanted to tell him that she was of royal blood, her father a King and her mother a half true princess – who would be queen had Calstron not ruined her life. But it sat on the tip of her tongue as he continued to speak of taking lives and she nodded with a smirk. “it’s always different than you imagine, isn’t it?” She hummed to him with a thoughtful tone. “They never tell you how messy it is.” She added in with a small roguish grin.

"Talk."
I'll swallow you whole.
Kiada
image | coding

@Rumpelstiltskin her magic looks like this :D

IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,