This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Plot With Rixen
Rixen the Vine King
Currently championing: Vjanta
I am in need of some plots for my new character, Rixen! At the moment he could use some friends, perhaps a native Riftian to show him around and/or a native Helovian to explore with. I am open to just about anything for him plotting-wise. So if you would like to thread or if you need a participant for a plot you have in mind, he's your guy. Rixen is pretty much a blank slate.
{Image: untitled_drawing_by_indelyde-dceus9t.png}
Tristan
Currently championing:
I can see him getting along really well with Tristan! They're close-ish in age, and Tristan needs someone to explore the Rift with! :D
Rixen the Vine King
Sure, they could meet up and poke around together. Would you like to start a thread or should I?

@Tristan
Erthë
Currently championing:
Erthë is always available, she'd love to drag him into trouble :D I've got plans for serious rebellion stuff, if that's interesting I can set up a thread for them to meet and talk about it

• Magic and violence may always be used against Erthë!
Rixen the Vine King
That does sound interesting, and I'm sure Rixen would love to participate. Feel free to set up a thread!

@Erthë
Tristan
Currently championing:
@Rixen If you have time to get a thread up, that would be great!