This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
plot with jessica
{ noitcerru }
Dingo
Currently championing:
I can help you out with when he comes crashing down :D Crowley is my "dark aligned" character, and he could either partially cause him to come down, or just make things go south really fast when he does come down. We could talk in greater depth if you're interested ;D
Jessica
Currently championing:
@Dingo - Hi there, nice to meet you. ^^ Fantastic, someone suitably evil! I'm so cruel. ;P Absolutely, I would be interested. Cerru doesn't come down for any reason normally so maybe Crowley could cause him to come down in some way like your first suggestion? We could establish bad blood between these two first, possibly in a different thread? Or we could just leap into it, depending on whether Crowley requires a solid motive to want to bring him down/the way you play him. Let me know what works for you.

Also, as an aside for anyone interested/further plotting - my Discord is alifejessordinary, #9789.