This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
plot with jessica
{ noitcerru }
Jessica
Currently championing:
So I'm Jessica, nice to meet all of you! I've got my boy Noitcerru who's native to the Rift. All plot suggestions welcome, I really want to get him out there and start threads so shoot me ideas. Looking forward to threading. <3 Some of these are more long-term ideas but I'd be willing (and excited!) to put down the foundations of those now! He's a pretty new character and I'd like to get him to experience as much as possible because I have no idea how he'll turn out right now please send help

About Noitcerru
  • Native to the Rift
  • Has had withered legs from birth - the Rift's little joke. He now flies everywhere, and he can't land because if he does he won't be able to get up into the air again so he's permanently on the wing
  • Nosy little bastard who looks down at everyone else (literally or metaphorically - or both)  
  • He's actually very guarded and is wary of big groups. He's better with individuals and by better I mean better by 5% because he's not that great with people.

• Key thing I'm after: permanence. At the moment Cerru goes from place to place and isn't used to the idea of anything being the same. I'd like to stir up his character by getting him consequences for his actions and stuff he can't run away from.  

Plot Bunnies
  • Flying Lessons - I'd love for Noitcerru to be able to take a pegasus/winged youngster under his literal wings and help teach them how to fly. This also goes for adults who have recently developed wings from mutations or just can't fly for some reason. Anyone who wants tuition - he's your man.  

• Adoption - Following on from kids and teaching, in the long term I'd like to give Noitcerru a grounding with someone to look after or stop him from basically flapping off and having no responsibilities. At the moment he's got nothing tying him down and as we all know nothing ties you down quite so much as a kiddo.

• Magic Opportunities - He's got magic! He can create a sonic boom from his wings and also create a wind shield. Using these would be great.

• Riftian characters! - I'd like to get him meet characters from his native land.

• Mayday Mayday - Since Noitcerru's big thing is flying I think it would be really interesting to have him come crashing to the ground at some point. This could be a malicious thing/him being dragged down by someone who's dark aligned in nature or it could be a mistake on his part. I'm willing for someone finding him and helping him get back up in the air or someone who takes advantage of his condition - either way I'd like to play with his biggest flaw. His character is basically based around his isolation from everyone else so that's something I really want to happen.

• Meet the Neighbours - Noitcerru hasn't had much exposure to the Helovians - he was in Helovia for all of ten minutes. That said anyone he met last time is welcome to meet him in his home environment. He isn't actively against the Helovians right this moment because he sees them just the same as he does the land-locked Riftians who can't fly (i.e all below him and all looking the same regardless of the side they're on). He looks down on them all equally because of the fact he isn't directly involved. I'd like to have him get involved with the Helovians though and see whether his opinion and perspective changes when he actually meets some of them.

• Interfering - Going on from this, Noticerru is literally the nosy neighbour. He flaps about wanting to know everything - while insisting that he doesn't get involved yada yada. I can see him easily interfering with drama left over from Helovia, taking sides where he shouldn't etc. He could stir up some stuff/get the nasty stuff to hit the fan if anyone needs him to.

• Fetching Stuff - I'd like him to end up having a friend or an acquaintance who wouldn't mind getting him stuff from the ground or in Akvos etc. I think this could easily be the foundation of a mutually beneficial friendship, as he can get to hard to reach places, help people down from mountains if he's feeling inclined etc. Also because otherwise Cerru has literally no way of getting anything from the ground so ;P

• Friends - Following on from above - friends. Seriously. He needs some.

• Flings - Possibly? Depends. Noitcerru's pansexual. He's actually very wary and guarded so unless someone breaks down those walls it's unlikely because he isn't an easily trusting sort. Noitcerru isn't exactly racist but it's fair to say he literally and metaphorically talks down to non-pegasi as well. Flings are unlikely to happen with non-pegasi characters (just from a biological/physical point of view as well, if you catch my drift).
Rottie
Currently championing:
OH! My girl Bellanaris hasn't learned to fly yet. Maybe we could throw them together and see where it goes? She's a yearling and super open minded about unknown places/people/things (she also trusts relatively easily and would probably be his friend whether he wanted her to or not). Just let me know :D
Chan
Currently championing:
Erthë would -love- to have someone to fly with, and getting acquainted with some more natives would be great :D Can't say whether she'll love him or hate him or be meh before we thread, but either way I think they might be a fun combination!
Jessica
Currently championing:
@Rottie - Good to meet you, Rottie. I'd love Cerru to meet your Bellanaris, absolutely - I have no clue whether he'd be a good teacher or not but I think it would be fun to see him being befriended by her.

@Chan - Hi Chan, nice to meet you. Great! We can throw these two together and see how they get along. They're both wanderers by nature so they at least have something in common.

Do either you have a preference as to who starts the threads? I'm more than happy to start either one :3
Odd
Currently championing:
HEY!

Otem would be up for almost anything - maybe we could thread together and just see where it takes them? She can be a bit of a weirdo, so I htink they might be interesting together !
Astor
Currently championing:
Wessex is still around! :) She'd be interested in meeting up with Noit again.
Chan
Currently championing:
I'm good either way, if you want to start tho it'd be super :)
Jessica
Currently championing:
@Chan - Absolutely. Working on a post now.

@Odd - Hello, nice to meet you! Two weirdos together then. ;P Happy to get these two together.

@Astor - Nice to see you again. That sounds great - the dynamics would've changed since moving to the Rift so this would be pretty interesting.

Again, immortal question - any preference about threads?
Rottie
Currently championing:
Nice to meet you, too! I definitely have no preference but I could start if you'd like. It may take me a bit since my posting times are limited to when my kids are asleep. :D
Jessica
Currently championing:
@Rottie - Thank you, it would be great if you could start for us. :) No worries at all with delays - happy to wait!